e&s (page 6 of 6)

Kel

KelGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

It's not just the best price- it's also how good they are if something goes wrong

Katie

KatieSale

They are awesome

E&S Trading have everything you need and the best prices Australia wide. I purchased all my appliances there (@ the DFO in Essendon), plus a double spa & a kitchen Aid. They are worth the 3hr trip from where i live. I recommend them to every1....on top of their huge product range and uncomplainable prices, their service is what counts the most. Friendly, helpful, efficient & very reliable. I have great trust in this company.

Fantastic!!!!

Best place to buy all your household appliances. Service is A1!! I highly recommended e&s! I have purchased all my household appliances from e&s DFO in essendon. They stock all ranges of models to suit your budget. They can also take your orders over the phone without you going in, its my favourite store!!
Professional. Know the products

Appliance Retailers

Find out how e&s compares to other Appliance Retailers

Yesweshould

YesweshouldMelbourne

E&S Trading, Essendon

I had a faulty top end kitchen appliance break down. The manufacturer failed dismally to provide back up. As this product was out of warranty, but not much over, I think what E&S did by backing me up was absolutely admirable. They even paid for replacement parts and said that they would be the ones to pursue the issue further with the manufacturer, that I should not have to have this inconvenience. I will add also that I have made subsequent purchases - received great prices and again, fantastic service.

At this point I won't give name of manufacturer, I believe it's the Aust Importer that needs fixing

Perfect service

Bought goods Smeg upright stove, rangehood, etc and had totally hassle free transaction. Price was really good. Delivery was on time and I couldnt have wished for a better buying experience. Buying from E & S Trading was a really positive and rewarding experience. Compared prices and could not have done any better.
Helpful, good price.

Mo38

Mo38Melbourne

Is E&S simply incompetent?

- They have failed to deliver the correct order.
- They have failed to swap the delivered item with the correct one, affecting the progress of the whole renovation work.
- They kept telling me the order will be swapped the next day, which has not happened.
- They charged me 25% restocking fee on another item which was not even opened but refused to compensate their fault for the wrong delivery.
Each time I called, I was told I will receive the good I have paid for *tomorrow*, nice to hear, until the next day, when you realise nothing is delivered.
Delivered the wrong order. Failed to swap the order

sriintan

sriintanAU

Bought Fridge - Cheapest online price I could find. No fuss, no hassles transaction.

MARGIEasked

Do you install range hoods and how much would it cost

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Margie, thank you for the enquiry! We are more than happy to assist with that one. If you would like to give us a call on (03) 8517 2660 or shoot us an email @ websales@eands.com.au we can walk you through some options.

MARGIE

Great, will give you a call, later this morning.

Kevin V.

Kevin V.asked

Pocket radio

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Kevin, I believe you may be asking if we sell pocket radios? Unfortunately, we don't sorry.

Phillip

Phillipasked

RF522ADUX5 - French Door Fridge\What click frenzy price is this Fischer & Paykal refrigeator

Get an answer from our members and e&s representatives

Other Appliance Retailers