Very Poor Customer Service

Purchased a dishwasher which arrived in a faulty condition. Emailed E&S back and forth for 3 months to try receive the replacement part. In the end We were advised that it would be our cost as apparetly it was broken from usage (We reported the broken part on the day we received the dishwasher). Would never use them again. Would recommend evryone else to avoid E&S where possible

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Dean, sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please contact marketing@eands.com.au for our Management team to rectify this situation and discuss further? Thank you.

Alex

AlexGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

E&S for less

Went to E&as on three separate occasions. Willing to spend $20,000. Wasn’t greeted at reception and was on all three occasions ignored.

Store LocationPreston
John O.

John O.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor after service support

EandS Supporte&s

Hi John, sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please contact marketing@eands.com.au for our Management team to rectify this situation and discuss further? Thank you.

Wool

Wool

Poor customer service Miele dishwasher

Catalogue special for Miele dishwasher, attempted to I store at Essendon. Sales person couldn’t find item which was on sale in the current catalogue, after spending 45 minutes in the store, waiting, Was told, sorry we got the catalogue price wrong!!! How about honouring your price? I’m disgusted to find E&S have 3 pages of ‘ mistakes’ & apologies from their current catalogue.... so much for your slogan “ we won’t be beaten on Price” you can’t even get prices right!!

Martin

MartinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Irresponsible people

I found e&s irresponsible about my order.
When I bought a fridge online, it was available on the website. After receiving emails in about 2 weeks, e&s delayed the delivery. When I called e&s today, realised there will be more delay and the person on the phone said we maybe receive it at end of this month. When I asked the reason she said talk to sales department and hanged the line. If you do not have the product why you sell it, or why it doesn’t show it is not available on the website???

Troy

TroyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

So much for the E&S experience - very disappointed!

Found an item (Dishwasher) I wanted on the E&S website - stated as being available.
I called my closest store to arrange pickup and after a huge wait on-hold music (all about the E&S experience) my call was finally taken.
Was told that I could pick up a unit at distribution centre - however, after I requested a price match to another seller (as they clearly state they won't be beaten) all the units were suddenly allocated and they said they couldn't help me and hung up on me!!!
Yep, that's certainly the E&S experience!!!!

AMegs

AMegs

Dont Trust what they tell you. Buyer be warned

E&S will make all the promises in the world, until it comes to get the deliveries. Then you will start getting the messages that items are not in stock. We placed an order for a whole kitchen and laundry of appliances and were told everything was in stock. The day before delivery, we got notification that items were delayed by 6-weeks. Our whole renovation had to be placed on hold. All we got from them was excuses.

Birdie

Birdie

Don't Use Them

I called to ask if they sell a particular model of a double kitchen sink. They said they would get back to me and they did not. If you need a double kitchen sink you will be better off buying a second hand one from a demolition yard which is what I did and I recommend anyone out there to do the same.

Michael V.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Poor Service

Hi Michael,
Thank you for your feedback. We believe you have spoken with our customer service manager, Nathan in regards to your microwave issue however if you need to discuss this further feel free to email customer.service@eands.com.au
The e&S team

Michael V.

Nathan, was helpful, understanding and quick to respond, he was not able to fix the issue but did provide us with another solution. Thank you Nathan.

Nuria I.

Nuria I.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Overpriced for bad quality

Bought a $2200 vanity. No overflow kit was included. When I returned to the store the salesman stated it doesn’t need one. Needless to say it did. The lack of knowledge in the products caused a waste of time and money. Will never buy from here again

Filippo

FilippoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer care ever!

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Filippo, we are sorry to see this review and we apologise for the frustration you have experienced. If you would like the manager from our customer service team can get in touch to discuss this matter with you please let us know.. Thank you, e&s

BPg

BPgGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Negligent and poor response to warranty claim

Disappointed

DisappointedGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

What a Circus (E&S)

bathroom heating

Recently went to the Moorabbin. Were looking at NOBO wall heaters. Asked the assistant (who was on their mobile) for some if they were suitable for bathrooms. The assistant guessed a "no" but we then noticed a big sign and technical spec on the wall which mentioned they were ideal. Then she went off to "double check with a colleague" and came back with a "yes".

Terrible delivery service

G T

G TGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

FRIDGE HAD A DINT IN IT, BEEN WAITING 2 MONTHS STILL NO FRIDGE, NO UPDATES KEEP HAVING TO CHASE

Terrible terrible customer service. Fridge came with a dint in it. Been waiting 2 months for the fridge, still don't have it. Keep having to call for updates and when I call they don't call back. Barely even sorry. I was recommended this company but I would not recommend it to anyone. SHOCKING CUSTOMER SERVICE. Nothing was even offered to me I HAD TO ASK for a discount which was not worth it and so I am now still waiting for my new replacement fridge 2 months later....

Viji

Viji

Poor New Hope Support

We have purchased Duravit toilet from E&S through our builder. As per the builders policy post handover the accountability and warranty stays with E&S. We have been experiencing multiple issues with the installation from day 1 of the handover. We have approached E&S for rectification and they passed on to their supplier Bathe. We do not have a problem if either of the companies are responsive to our issue. It has been nearly three months and we still have not got the toilet fixed. Every time we call E &S new home support we are told that they will contact their supplier but never get back with a response.

Franco

Promised 4 days, took 3 weeks!

Still waiting

Extremely disappointed and frustrated with e & s trading, ordered all appliances for kitchen Reno 2 and 1/2 months ago, we were only told that there was a delayed on the fridge which was fine re time frames......Reno has started TODAY and we still have no set delivery date re oven, after multiple ph calls told something different each time, extremely frustrated and very disappointing service.

Should be shut down!!