Samuel F.

Samuel F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good customer service and competitive price

Have had a few occasions dealing with E&S and happy with their customer services.
Purchased a fridge from them and the order was fulfilled in a timely manner

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Samuel, thank you for your 4 star review and feedback. We hope you'll be very happy with your new fridge.

mallymuff

mallymuffMelbourne, Vic

Great Customer Service

I recently ordered a new fridge over the phone from E&S in Melbourne, my fridge had died and thanks to Zehra who arranged everything I was able to get a new one delivered in two days. She was very helpful and even smoothed over a tiny hiccup very quickly. The delivery guys were friendly and efficient as well. Much thanks E&S.

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Mallymuff, thank you for the great 4 star review. We are pleased to read that you are happy with how the whole process and hope you enjoy your new fridge. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience.

John Enza

John Enza

Appliances

I want to Thank E&S for helping choosing all my appliances and I’m satisfied with good services and great understanding

Appliance Retailers

Find out how e&s compares to other Appliance Retailers

STBarwon Heads

Great store experience, installers horrific

Bought a new dishwasher. Store sales experience great, the installers were unable to do basic installation and went away for 4 days. No feedback from complaint to E&S

ES T.e&s
ES T.e&s

MARGIEasked

Do you install range hoods and how much would it cost

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Margie, thank you for the enquiry! We are more than happy to assist with that one. If you would like to give us a call on (03) 8517 2660 or shoot us an email @ websales@eands.com.au we can walk you through some options.

MARGIE

Great, will give you a call, later this morning.

Kevin V.

Kevin V.asked

Pocket radio

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Kevin, I believe you may be asking if we sell pocket radios? Unfortunately, we don't sorry.

Phillip

Phillipasked

RF522ADUX5 - French Door Fridge\What click frenzy price is this Fischer & Paykal refrigeator

Get an answer from our members and e&s representatives

Other Appliance Retailers