Lisa McCormack

Lisa McCormackGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Microwave

I needed a new microwave and decided i would try E&S I am so glad i did the service was brilliant Peter the gentlemen that served me was excellent service with as smile
And thanks for the coffee which was lovely
I will definitely be back to buy a new fridge soon

Sal

Sal

LOVE OUR NEW FRIDGE

Purchased a new fridge from the Preston Store and Deb the sales person was great. It was delivered on Saturday and would just like to say that the service has been excellent.

Thank you.

Many thanks for giving me back my confidence

Thank you so much Robert for your very helpful, professional and enjoyable cooking demonstration at Moorabbin - using AEG steam ovens.
I felt free to ask questions and your class was so informative. I am much more confident to try more creative cooking now and am amazed at how much my oven can do.

Store LocationMoorabbin
EandS Supporte&s

Hi Sharyn, thank you for your 5 star review. We are so pleased to read about your recent cooking demo experience with us and hope you are enjoying your AEG oven.

NEIL

NEILGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect Customer Service

Dealing with Nicky and Nathan was easy and pleasant
Sorted my faulty beko fridge with no drama good people
To deal with.

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Neil, thank you for your 5 star review. We are so pleased to read about your recent shopping experience with us.

Andrew M.

Andrew M.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Service beyond expectation from E&S Trading

Catherine G

Catherine GGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service

I've just bought a fridge online. The website was easy to navigate and I was able to get all the information I needed to select my product. Communication was excellent and delivery and installation was done as scheduled. Delivery staff were cheerful, competent and friendly. A very good experience. Would shop here again - highly recommended

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Catherine, thank you for your informative 5 star review. We are so pleased to read about your recent shopping experience with us and hope you'll be very happy with your new fridge.

ellys

ellysGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent customer service

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Ellys, Thank you for the great feedback and 5 star review. We are so pleased to read we were able to get a dishwasher installed before Christmas! Thanks for sharing your experience and hope to assist you again should you need another appliance.

David W

David WGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

These folks do get customer service

Delays in supply are a reality these days, that makes setting expectations even more important. When let down by their suppliers E&S have been open with why, and quick to try and provide a reasonable fix to the issue. While at times its out of their control, their team has effectively communicated and the passion for great customer service goes all the way to the owners. Streets ahead of other retailers, they get the concept of return custom, and I certainly will be directing my business to them whenever I can.

Finn

FinnGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service and outstanding delivery

Just really great service and then delivery next day where the guys were amazing and got the fridge up a tricky staircase with what looked like ease. So lovely and would definitely recommend again!!

EandS Supporte&s

Thank you for your wonderful feedback and 5 star review. We hope you'll be very happy with your new fridge.

peter cmelbourne

no worries

got great service matched prices no problems.was a very easy on the phone transaction. very pleasant to deal with. was even asked if our old washer had broken down.wanted to know if i needed the new washer asap.. the deliverey people were on time . very polite and helpfull. my wife said she was very comfortable letting these men in the house to do there job. they did everything they said they would do. you cant ask for more than that. these are my go to people

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Peter, Thank you very much for the glowing 5 star review and feedback. We are so pleased we were able to assist you. We hope you'll be very happy with your new washer.

peter c

wife loves it. so much better than fisher&paykel im so glad you took that away. this bosch washer actually does its does very well. im impressed

Melinda

Melinda

Sensational service

WoW
From the very first phone call to E and S for advice to the lovely friendly delivery guys (Frank and Jessie ) Thankyou

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Melinda, We are so pleased to read this. Thank you so much for your wonderful feedback and 5 star review.

Craig

CraigGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

E&S Prahran - No.1 in Whitegoods GR8 organisation and team

We purchased a FISHER & PAYKEL WA8560G1 8.5KG top load Washing Machine. Incredible price from Mr. Zahra plus free delivery and installation and removal of the old washing machine. 100% happy with all aspects of the service from purchase, confirmation of delivery which was on time plus the actual delivery, installation and test cycle by Darren. Good old fashioned Service. HN, JB & GG could not get within 3 digits of the E&S price :-( E&S competition in the market is refreshing.

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Craig, what great feedback! Thank you so much for this 5 star review. We are very pleased to read of your positive experience from start to finish and hope you will be very happy with your new Fisher & Paykel washing machine.

Stewart

StewartGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great people great products

Purchased several Kitchen appliances including, Oven, Steam Oven and Fridge. Sales lady was fantastic and very knowledgeable. Assisted us with the selection and gave us a great price as well. Kept us informed through the process and up to date wit the delivery schedule.

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Stewart, thank you for your 5 star review and great feedback. We're very pleased to read about your happy shopping experience with us and hope you love your new kitchen appliances.

Andrew P.

Andrew P.Melbourne

E&S Geelong - First class organisation and team

Purchased from them twice now in six months. On both occasions - ordered and shipped to the time and day that they gave. Also, the delivery teams were excellent; said when they would arrive and arrived on time!

100% happy

We purchased a Bosch 7.5 kg front end load Washing Machine. We got a great price during the sale plus free delivery and installation and removal of the old washing machine. 100% happy with all aspects of the service from purchase, confirmation of delivery which was on time plus the actual delivery and installation by Isaac and Hus.

Jodie R.

Jodie R.Southwest, VIC

I Can not Speak Highly Enough

What a wonderful experience I had with Jemma & Pina from E & S.
I contacted them with a desperate enquiry and they as well as their manager (sorry don’t know the name) went by far above and beyond. I’m a disability pensioner and they organised everything from ordering, payment (Great Price), delivery and even installation. Thank you, thank you for your amazing service. You’ve made this Mums day that’s for sure.

Rachael

RachaelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic customer service and price

I ordered a new washing machine online with these guys. It was the best price, free delivery and installation, and included the removal of my old machine. I had wonderful customer service from the time I ordered, right through until the delivery and installation guys left my place. Reece (the installer) was on time, friendly and didn't once complain; the washing machine is fantastic; and from now on, these guys will be my go-to!

Rena I.

Rena I.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Service - genuinely care about their customers

Jim. D

Jim. DGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service from start to finish!!

Never considered e & s for my dishwasher purchase but I would not consider anyone else after my most recent experience. Ordered online, received a call within the hour from lovely Kate who arranged payment, answered my questions, matched the lowest price we could find online and booked my delivery. Delivery arrived at the start of delivery window, expertly installed and the young driver took my old unit away. Flawless service from start to finish. The experience was so good, it prompted me to write this and I dont normally bother with reviews. E & S, I'll be back. Thank you
Kind regards,
Jim

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Jim, Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review and for the 5 star rating. We are so pleased to read about your experience with e&s and look forward to assisting you again in the future.

Perfect customer care

EandS Supporte&s

Hi Zahran, Thank you for the 5 star review and feedback, it is much appreciated. We are happy to hear all the positive points made and appreciate the further recommendations. Hope to see you again. The e&s team