ESuperfund

• Rates and Fees
Don Jayamaha

Don JayamahaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service by Esuper Team

I am with the fund for over 10 years. Highly satisfied with its service. Simple to understand the home page and professional and prompt service by the Esuper team.Wish them well.

James

JamesSydney, NSW

It's excelling

Using for several years, so much easier to use and less expensive than my first SMSF set-up. Timely responses to my queries, and much less accounting from me. Have recommended to my friends

Simon C

Simon CPerth

Cheap but beware of the downsides

Geoffrey

GeoffreySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

We have been with Esuper now for 11 years and have found them to be very helpful and efficient. Over the years we have transitioned from paper to all digital. They are always improving the system to make it more userfriendly. Many thanks.

Paul

PaulSydney, NSW

Esuper is definitely super!

We have been with Esuper in excess of 10 years. Whilst we make our own investment decisions, there handling of all the myriad returns, documents etc has without exception been competent, professional and incident free. Special mention for the online completion process, very user friendly.

Always reliable.

Ten years with Esuperfund, and their systems always improving, e.g. less document printing, scanning and signing. When lodging any query a prompt reply with requested answer never fails to amaze me. The fee is value for money.

Retiree

Retiree

A welcome turn around

swaziau1

swaziau1

no way to call them as a potential customer - but have had a positive reponse

I was unable to locate a number that I could call them on as I was inquiring as a potential customer and could not find in the online Q&A answers that gave me the right information. Have since had a call from ESuperfund who were very understanding and provided the answers I needed to give me the confidence to npow sign up with them which I have done.

Good and quick response from them.

Excellent service

Has been with eSuperfund for many years. I like the way their web site is set up and the way they collect details for the compliance. Get good response for my queries. Overall very satisfactory experience. The only improvement I look for is their turn around time for submission to ATO from the time we furnish all the details. It will be great to see if they can quickly submit to ATO after we furnish all the details. But for this I would rank it as the best.

Pham

PhamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Relatively low fee, quick response and reasonable good system

We have been a customer the last 4 years, really appreciate ESUPERFUND for the relatively low fee, quick responses, preload most transactions required for the annual compliance from banks, brokers and registries and great help with setting up and recording the pension and accumulation components.

Our feedback regarding the checklist: it would be better to allow clients to VIEW the data after submitting each category, so we can check if required.

EvelynSydney, NSW

Excellent service

I have been with ESuperfund since 2014.
I am extremely satisfied with the service.As I am a busy person, I really appreciate ESuperfund assisting me by quick responses.
I have also recommended ESupergund to my friends. One of my friends was unable to join as Esuper needs 2 people to join initially.

Evelyn

Sorry I am with ESuperfund since 2010.

I really appreciate ESuperfund service

Rob

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional in handling our SMSF

As members with Esuperfund for many years , my wife Linda and I have found the team there to be exceptional in handling our SMSF. We understand the complexities involved and although we do not like what we need to do sometimes we know that Mark and the team are ready to promptly help with what ever compliance and personal challenges we face. We highly recommend Esuperfund to anyone. Robin and Linda

Andrew

AndrewSydney

Increasingly frustrating

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Quick Response

I sent a complex email query about my 2018/19 return, received a very clear reply within 4 hours..
Great service. Been with them for 12 years through many changes and they seem to make the complex easy. Keep it up.. Thanks

Martin Rogers

Martin RogersSydney, NSW

9Years a Happy Customer

Have been a customer since 2011. Great service, lots if info on their website, their systems to automatically capture auditing data are always improving thus taking most if the drudgery out of providing financial information at audit time. Good service in answering queries. Only dropped a star because I had hoped that they could resist price increases due to increasing scale and automation of their system.

Alice

AliceSydney, NSW

Handy for compliance

It's very handy to meet compliance requirements with bank and investments centralised by ESuper. at the end of year it doesn't take much effort to submit tax records for income tax return and audit.
I've been with Esuper for 10 years already. Based on the fees we paid, I believe Esuper provided us with the quick response to my queries.

Liam

LiamGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap annual fee and efficient service

Annual fee of $899 (probably free for the first year) is absolutely a bargain. I've checked other SMSF runners, and the annual fees are usually more than 2000 bucks. Besides, the whole process is highly interactive, cause we could use the online portal to upload the supporting documents. Any queries could be resolved online, which is much more efficient. The bank account can also link to the Esuperfund account, so we don't need spend much time worrying about related codes. So, why not choose Esuper

Frances

FrancesGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Makes It Easy Me To Have My Own SMSF

Very happy I swtiched to having my own self managed super fund, which E-Superfund has made possible. They're efficient and helpful, prompt to respond to any queries, and have good systems in place that make sure things run smoothly. I've been with them about a year and am very satisfied with the performance of my super fund.

Ian Parr

Ian ParrSydney Surrounds, NSW

Compared to some Super Predators out there this is OK but attitude adjustment wouldn't go astray

Using them since 2010. They have a good web site that has got a lot better.
Some minor issues and service was very good at first but last time I emailed a valid question to my Manager I was reprimanded for not using their web site, which was new . Also don't like being chased by Tax Dept out of the blue when they didn't pass the assessment notice on. So all in all OK but my Manager needs an attitude adjustment. Oh yeah ... and when I get a message to login and check my in box it better be important and not self-promotional rubbish like this.

The Best

11 years i have been with esuper
I am quite happy as i am in control of my gains and losses and have told others to look at e super and one has recently joined

Darren Fishburn

Darren Fishburnasked

Do the brokers/trading platforms esuperfund use enable trading in cryptocurrency? If not can I use my own crypto trading apps/platforms and how hard will that make the admin/auditing process for eofy?

MattPP

Australian based cryptocurrency exchanges are supported. You can get much more information on supported investments on their site at: https://www.esuperfund.com.au/learn/learning-modules/learning-modules

scherobiasked

What is your (eSuperfund) contact phone number so that I can discuss some questions before I complete my online application ?

MattPP

They don't do anything over the phone any more; all contact is via the secure email on their site. It sounds strange but it works; everything gets answered quickly. Also, each time they answer a question, along with the answer you also get a nudge to the information and/or function on the platform so you'll know how to do it yourself next time. My experience was that after setup and the first tax return there is rarely any reason for contact. But if you're the kind of person who needs regular contact with their accountant for example, then this is probably not the system for you. If it sounds as if I have a connection with them I promise you I don't - I'm just a happy customer - and the kind of person who always prefers the self serve aisle in a supermarket.

I agree with MattPP

scherobi

problem is I would like to get more of a rundown on the platform itself and the extent of transactional data entry I will be expected to do as trustee versus what integrates from brokers and bank transactions, then secondly does the platform offer full historic views of the SMSF performance and is that as up to date as daily, weekly, monthly , quarterly of just from one EOFY to the current / next one, thirdly - I have used Sharesight in the past integrated from CMC and it keeps a pretty good handle on cumulative profits and tax basis LIFO / FIFO etc etc, is there anything at that level of detail and current ytd performance to aide with decisions as to maybe take a loss and offset to move into something with better prospects for example a bit of a what if tool kind of

David W

David Wasked

can i transfer money from another super fund into my anz account attached to superfund

ESuperfund
Customer Service V.ESuperfund

Hi David,
Once your SMSF has been established you will be able to transfer your existing super benefits to your new SMSF. For more information regarding Rollover, please visit our website: https://www.esuperfund.com.au/learn/rollovers/rollovers

Geoff B.

Mark at eSuperfund can answer this question for you via their email portal. Having said this if your ANZ account is your eSuperfund transaction account then yes you can transfer funds from your other superannuation account o your eSuperfund account.

But you will need a Roll Over Benefits statement from the other superannuation account which you will need to lodge with eSuperfund - as this is what is use to determine the concessional and non concessional portions of your other super and also to enable and accurate assessment of your superannuation to ensure you are not going over any limits such as the $1.6M balance cap. You will also need to raise a TBAR in eSuperfund to let the tax department know that you have transferred superannuation funds from one place to an other. If you don't do this the tax office will not know of the transfer and will think you have increased your superannuation balance by double what you have transferred.

I hope this makes sense. I am not a superannuation professional so I would suggest you confirm this with eSuperfund.

Get an answer from our members and ESuperfund representatives