ESuperfund

Jim

JimNewcastle

Look Around For Another SMSF Agent

I have been with esuperfund for many years.
I have always found them to be very impersonal. When you do ask them a question they give you a prepared answer. Many times I have had to ask the same question over and over until I received a proper response.
They have limited scope of products they allow.
Am currently waiting for more than 3 months for my return to be prepared for last year after providing all the info they requested.
You can do better.

Berry

BerryAdelaide

One of the best organisations we have ever dealt with.

We have been with Esuperfund for five years. The best decision we have ever made. Their pricing is very fair and their service is the very best we have had from any one in the Superannuation/Accounting Industry or the Finance Industry. We encourage all our friends to use Esuperfund.

shanners1

shanners1Sydney

Excellent but know what you are buying

I have just wound-up my SMSF with ESuperfund after ten years because of a change in my personal circumstances.
I think it is an excellent service but like anything, you must know what you are paying for. ESuperfund is for those who genuinely want to make their own investing decisions. Their annual compliance process is easy and gets better each year.
I have always found they answer email questions promptly but you must understand they are not in the business of giving financial advice.
I have never regretted joining ESuperfund and highly recommend them.

Terrible customer service

Had enormous difficult contacting and dealing with esuper fund, they cancelled my contract with them with no warning based on my annual and GST statements not being signed the previous year. Very difficult to deal with the customer service manager, and on the few occasions he responded to emails they were rude and short.

Would not recommend

Walt M

Walt MPerth Western Australia

Superb product that continually improves

Since 2007 my fund has performed to my satisfaction during difficult times aided by its exceptionally low fees and capacity to accommodate a wide range of investments, including realty.

Jackie

JackieLeongatha

Prompt support, good value for money

We have been using Esuperfund for 10 years and the product has been improved on every year - the annual compliance process is nearly automated. The investment choices and purchasing decisions are our own and Esuperfund handle all of the compliance details. The website has comprehensive education modules with practical examples and covers all aspects of SMSFs. Mark and the team respond promptly to our email queries and keep us informed of any regulation changes. We would recommend Esuperfund to anyone wanting to take control of their own retirement funds.

Luke Brittain-George

Luke Brittain-George

No support at all

This company provides no support at all. Ring their number as if you're an existing customer and try to get through if you don't believe me.

Top SMSF support platform

I have been with esuperfund for over ten years. It the ideal support for handling my investments and our compliance obligations. Mark Needham's team are superb. They never fail to help and resolve any issues we might have. The design of this website is superb and keeps improving. We have never been questioned by the ATO or any other regulative body on any aspect of our compliance. Thank you for everything

Phil.

Phil.

A superb and elegant platform.

I have been using this solid and practical platform now for 10 years. My dealings with Mark Needham and other members of the ESuperfund team have been faultless. The ease and accuracy of the electronic platform makes having a SMSF a breeze! They alway reply promptly with accurate succinct information that is both informative, practical and educational.

In using the platform it is helpful to be a bit computer savvy though.

Have a read through the Learn Sections to bring yourself up to date with the latest SMSF legislation. Very informative.

Thank you so much ESuper!!

ABCD

ABCDPerth

Absolutely Useless and Zero Customer Support

Use these guys at your own peril.
They are cheaper than the others for a reason. No Support And No Care!!
If your return has any issues beyond what their tax clerks can handle they will simply axe you as a client and remove your usage from their platform to prevent you from asking anymore questions (which by the way is the only way you can communicate with these people as they have no access to any phone support whatsoever).
Do yourself a favor, Use Somebody Else!!
Don't trust these guys with your accounts.

fantastic service thank you Danny

I am a new member but so far everything works so smooth. I was dealing with Danny Kelb and service is absolutely superb and lightning fast. I used smsf to set up the fund and apply for a loan. Often received response within a few minutes or an hour. Amazing. Thank you for reassurance and very clear instructions.

Excellent product for the price

The staff at Esuper has been most helpful in getting the returns done whilst complying with quite onerous taxation demands imposed on a SMSF. Overall I'm happy with the sevice but perhaps, and this is only a comment not a criticism, the staff could be a bit more forthcoming regarding an individual's circumstances and benefits, although i acknowledge Esuper is not in the business of providing financial advice. Also, the move to an updated browser selection means I have to update my computer to finalise the annual checklist

Bruce

BruceMaylands

Esuper is SUPER

We've been with Esuper for 5 years and have been extremely happy with their SMSF admin/compliance reporting service. Good product, good service, excellent price.

Really easy SMSF - love it!

Been with E Super for 7 years now....setting up was simple and straight forward. Ongoing maintenance is very simple and only requires a few hours at year end to keep things sweet. The team at E Super have always answered any of my questions promptly and in an easy to understand and action manner. I highly recommend E Super if you are thinking to start your own SMSF

Reliable & Professional

I have been with ESuper about 10 years. They provide excellent service & efficient systems. They are puntual with responses and allow me to do what I want - make investment & strategic decisions. Cost wise they are very efficient and much better than having a SMSF through any other alternatives that I know of. They also continue to innovate & expand the service. I'm very happy with ESuper.

Izzy

IzzySydney

Excellent service - love them

MattPP

MattPPSydney, NSW

Brilliant!

An extremely polished operation. Everything just works as it should and on the odd occasion when I have to ask a question I get a prompt and full response. I don't understand why anybody running their own SMSF would use a traditional accounting service. In my view, after being with them for three years, Esuperfund provides a much better service than a personal accountant who would typically charge four or five times as much. My quite large fund pays less than $1,000 per year and I have almost nothing to do other than complete a checklist each year. No records to manage or keep!

Paul C

Paul CSydney

The simplest way to take control of your SMSF

I have been using E-superfund for about 10 years. They make it very simple and affordable to manage your SMSF exactly the way YOU want it, for a fixed, low fee. Compliance only takes a couple of hours a year!

Hope the phone is back on soon

Have been with Esuperfund for a few years . Although they were helpful but it was always have to wait a long time for their action. The hardest things for me is I couldn't talk to them , I can only email them.
I also find it very hard to do everything with a computer ... doing annual checklist .... upload a documents and so on . I would prefer sending all me documents to them . I hope they will put the phone back on .

Woojin

WoojinBrisbane

Removing as a Client has Consequences

Why

Whyasked

Why do you have preferred providers??
Do you get commission from them?
What fees are involved if you don't use them?
Oh. Just found out you do get a commission from them.

Lara

Laraasked

Why is there no phone number listed so that I can talk to a human?

ESuperfund
Customer Service V.ESuperfund

Hi Lara,
If you are a client of ESUPERFUND, you may send us a query requesting for a callback via the Inbox in your ESUPERFUND Portal (https://clientportal3.esuperfund.com.au/Login?returnUrl=%2fClientInbox%2fIndex).
If you are a prospective client of ESUPERFUND, you may contact us via our Contact Us page (https://www.esuperfund.com.au/why-us/contact-us). Please go to the "Help Centre" section, select "Prospective Client of ESUPERFUND" and request for a callback.

Bhavin T.
Bhavin T.

I have emailed 20 times about my application submitted, money charged and not yet complete. I have received email, by automated system, to make amendment but when I click on the link the field which needs to be amended is greyed out. No one is responding and money is already deducted. What kind of on-boarding is this where there is no one to help resolve problem of your own system?

Carla_Bahr
Carla_Bahr

We are leaving after being with them several years. Customer complaints are not dealt with properly or efficiently. Cannot have current up to date info on your own Super accounts incorrect for months.

Rod C.asked

How do you get out of esuperfund?

Chris
Chris

esuperfund.com.au/windup

Rod C.

Get an answer from our members and ESuperfund representatives

CategorySMSF / Small Funds