ESuperfund

• Rates and Fees

Valuable asset in managing your finances

Esuperfund has been a valuable part of my financial management for many many years ... their systems are practical.. yet leaving control and decision making in my hands..

But, the most valuable part of all is where you are uncertain of how to handle/process data for compliance purposes they provide accurate and timely answers with appropriate solutions.. the knowledge and the support they have provided on the recording of intricate facts around specific investments, has surprised me..

Further, you see from year to year, how they are constantly learning and adapting their systems to better handle the various financial instruments available... and the changing rules and regulations around their use in superannuation funds.

Issue has been resolved.

Once we had a chance to talk to the support team, the showed us how we could in fact talk on the phone to clarify any issues. Our communication issues have now been resolved. We are working through the setup now.
Thanks support team for you follow-up .

Nick K.

Nick K.Hunter Region, NSW

A great Superfund who take the hassle out of managing the boring bits

I have been with the fund for approx 6 years. I find their online portal fantastic. It is very informative, and the process of completing my annual tax return is quick and the use of automation means there is little I need to do to get my paperwork in order. I also consider the annual fees very reasonable for the service Esuperfund provides.

Contact number

I have located a number on which you can contact ESuperfund;

1300 224 797

It was contained within my establishment details document, under step 3 - "Enter the tax file number for your SMSF. This can be located on the following page of the documentation under Fund Particulars. If you do not know your Funds Tax File Number please contact ESUPERFUND on 1300 224 797."

Satisfied overall with the fund and the flexibility it gives.

I have been with the fund for 9 years. They were reasonably efficient. The compliance checklist was completed well within their guideline time. I had some unexpected issues with this year and the customer service representative cleared these up and I am satisfied with the outcome.

Helmsley 3200

Helmsley 3200Melbourne

Savings are a lot, and we are managing our own Super the way we want.

I have been with this fund for 6 years, I have invested all my money into Australian share market, all ways there are up and downs and I have invested for a long run.

Rajkumar K.

Rajkumar K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy to manage

We have been with esuperfund for over 4 years now. Happy and satisfied with esuperfund. This is a perfect way to manage our SMSF. Will recommend them for your SMSF needs.

Ben T.

Ben T.Sydney, NSW

Makes managing your SMSF super easy

Used e-superfund for 3+ years. they are excellent.
Very satisfied & they make managing your SMSF very painless.

GTR1000

GTR1000Perth, WA

Its achieved everything we wanted in a SMSF (so far)

ESUPERFUND has been of benefit to us. Signup took effort, but once done, fairly easy to manage depending on how you want to invest. Fee increases (over the years) excessive though.

Find out how ESuperfund compares to other SMSF / Small Funds

Easy to use. Great value for money.

I've been with them since 2015 and once the setup was complete, all of the compliance and other activities are taken care of. It is easily the best value option I've found. Very easy to use. I would recommend Esuperfund to anyone starting a SMSF.

Paul W.

Paul W.South East Queensland, QLD

Deceitful behaviour and misleading advertising

This company wanted to unilaterally increase our annual fees leading up to our complaint to the AFCA. In my view, their customer service is absolutely pathetic and their management of complaints is appalling. This is a recurrent issue as Esuperfund Pty Ltd has paid $30,600 in penalties after ASIC issued three infringement notices for false or misleading online advertising. Each infringement notice imposed a penalty of $10,200. The advertisements related to Esuperfund's business of providing self-managed superannuation fund (SMSF) establishment and administration services online to clients. Each advertisement ran between 31 January 2014 and 8 May 2014.

None

NoneCentral Queensland, QLD

Extremely happy with E-Super

eSuper just looks after everything and makes the entire process seamless and efficient. They tell you when they require information, and I simply have to provide it. I know colleagues pay thousands very year for an Accountant to manage their SMSF! One colleague argued that you cannot gold or vacant land with an SMSF, because thats what his Accountant told him, I said get a new Accountant or better still, sign up with eSuper. Could not be any happier with the service they provide, and all they want from me is to not break ATO rules, easy. Thanks eSuper!

Peter Leslie

Peter LeslieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Making SMSF easy

Have been with ESUPERFUND for around 4 years and over that time Mark and the team have been nothing short of amazing. Happy to answer my silly questions. It is ridiculously easy to do end of year financials, compliance and tax. Yes there are limits to what you can invest it, so if you want to buy gold then this may not be the right solution for you, but if you want to remove the headaches and pitfalls of SMSF management - then esuperfund is definitely the way to go.

Susanna

SusannaSydney, NSW

Convenient to use Esuperfund!

I was recommended by my accountant friend to use this service. I find Esuperfund website easy to manage. Just hope the economy can be better to get more return from the investment.

Greg

GregMid North Coast, NSW

ESuperfund does everything I need to manage our SMSF and very easy to use

We have been with ESuperfund for 4 years. The learning module is very comprehensive and annual compliance is a breeze to manage. Extremely satisfied. We recommend to family and friends.

jeff donalldson

jeff donalldsonGoldfields, WA

best thing i have ever done

i would recomend e super to anyone wanting sms no problem in 10 years thank you e super keep it up simple check list makes makes it easy to complete at end of year

Peter Perth

Peter PerthPerth, WA

SSS, simple seamless super

8+ years, very satisfied with the fact my Self Managed account is kept compliant. Performace is my responsibility, and I invest in one high risk gas and oil exploration company. The company has now turned the corner from exploration to production and exploration, is now cash flow posative with a rising share price. Happy any gains are in Super system to be transferred at a later date to our main stream superannuation income stream accounts.

Small Family SMSF

Small Family SMSFSydney Surrounds, NSW

Low fees, efficient and trouble free.

We established our SMSF about 12 years ago, upset with paying someone else to lose our money.
We are reasonably satisfied with our investments, and happy with low fees and efficient services of the e-superfund.

Simple and effective.

I have been with this fund for just over 10 years. The driving force for me was to take control of my investments and ESuperfund has given the framework to do this. From setup to annual compliance obligations it has been very straightforward and a perfect fit for my objectives.

E Superfund is a breeze

Easy to use and manage since inception. Tax time is simple with the automated system for share purchases and dividends. It’s easy to upload all of your documents as well. Well done E Super.

Darren Fishburn

Darren Fishburnasked

Do the brokers/trading platforms esuperfund use enable trading in cryptocurrency? If not can I use my own crypto trading apps/platforms and how hard will that make the admin/auditing process for eofy?

MattPP

Australian based cryptocurrency exchanges are supported. You can get much more information on supported investments on their site at: https://www.esuperfund.com.au/learn/learning-modules/learning-modules

scherobiasked

What is your (eSuperfund) contact phone number so that I can discuss some questions before I complete my online application ?

MattPP

They don't do anything over the phone any more; all contact is via the secure email on their site. It sounds strange but it works; everything gets answered quickly. Also, each time they answer a question, along with the answer you also get a nudge to the information and/or function on the platform so you'll know how to do it yourself next time. My experience was that after setup and the first tax return there is rarely any reason for contact. But if you're the kind of person who needs regular contact with their accountant for example, then this is probably not the system for you. If it sounds as if I have a connection with them I promise you I don't - I'm just a happy customer - and the kind of person who always prefers the self serve aisle in a supermarket.

I agree with MattPP

scherobi

problem is I would like to get more of a rundown on the platform itself and the extent of transactional data entry I will be expected to do as trustee versus what integrates from brokers and bank transactions, then secondly does the platform offer full historic views of the SMSF performance and is that as up to date as daily, weekly, monthly , quarterly of just from one EOFY to the current / next one, thirdly - I have used Sharesight in the past integrated from CMC and it keeps a pretty good handle on cumulative profits and tax basis LIFO / FIFO etc etc, is there anything at that level of detail and current ytd performance to aide with decisions as to maybe take a loss and offset to move into something with better prospects for example a bit of a what if tool kind of

David W

David Wasked

can i transfer money from another super fund into my anz account attached to superfund

ESuperfund
Customer Service V.ESuperfund

Hi David,
Once your SMSF has been established you will be able to transfer your existing super benefits to your new SMSF. For more information regarding Rollover, please visit our website: https://www.esuperfund.com.au/learn/rollovers/rollovers

Geoff B.

Mark at eSuperfund can answer this question for you via their email portal. Having said this if your ANZ account is your eSuperfund transaction account then yes you can transfer funds from your other superannuation account o your eSuperfund account.

But you will need a Roll Over Benefits statement from the other superannuation account which you will need to lodge with eSuperfund - as this is what is use to determine the concessional and non concessional portions of your other super and also to enable and accurate assessment of your superannuation to ensure you are not going over any limits such as the $1.6M balance cap. You will also need to raise a TBAR in eSuperfund to let the tax department know that you have transferred superannuation funds from one place to an other. If you don't do this the tax office will not know of the transfer and will think you have increased your superannuation balance by double what you have transferred.

I hope this makes sense. I am not a superannuation professional so I would suggest you confirm this with eSuperfund.

Get an answer from our members and ESuperfund representatives