ESuperfund

• Rates and Fees
Carla_Bahr

Carla_BahrQueensland

Site is not working the same.

MWN

MWNSydney, NSW

ESuperfund is easy to use

I have been using ESuperfund for a couple of years now and have found it to be very easy to use and cost effective. The system captures information well and is intuitive to like transactions. I have also had a positive experience in purchasing property through the superfund which again was well support by ESuperfund and their staff. Keep up the good work.

Jmocha

JmochaQueensland

Very Good but SMSF is not for everyone

Managing a SMSF is not for everyone and it requires lots of compliance and reporting, in addition to over head cost. E-Super has one of the lowest fees but the overhead for administering was not for me. I used esuper for 3 years and had to wind down due to the compliance reporting requirements.
I was was very satisfied with their service, interface and compliance reporting. The flat feed does not cover insurance for income or disability. Therefore, really weigh your options before joining a SMSF.

Jenny W

Jenny WGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Simplicity and responsiveness

7 years
I am in awe of how well they communicate what is needed in order to manage our fund compliantly. My questions are always answered promptly and clearly. The paperwork we need to sign is provided with all the information pre populated so we basically review and sign. Also proactive alerting us when we need to take action because of certain activities within the fund. Best customer service I have experienced and this industry is NOT a simple one. Well done

Whistleblower2

Whistleblower2AU

Prompt and excellent service

I continue to be totally satisfied with the service levels received from the Esuperfund. Each year it works like clockwork and our superannuation fund affairs are managed in a most professional way. This includes rectification of classification errors (by me) and resubmission of tax returns to the ATO within 24 hours. This is a no-frills low-cost service which enables asked to efficiently manage our own superannuation needs.

[Urgent Reminder!] – 2018 Annual Return Due on 15 May 2019 – Submit 2018 Checklist Immediately

Sabrina

SabrinaSydney, NSW

Canceling our application based on a scenario question !

super aggressive and bad customer services.
we asked questions based on a scenario that might happen in the future.
and they cancelled our fund registration application from their end and without even asking for our confirmation!!!

What a service!!!

Chris

ChrisFar North Queensland, QLD

E for excellent

Been with them since they started. No bad issues at all and have appreciated the ease of navigation around the website and the easy to complete annual compliance questionnaire. The annual fee is very competitive and I hope all the good reviews they will no doubt get doesn't lead to an increase!!

Chris P

Chris PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

e-super

Everything is fine, I have no complaints. We have been users of e-super for a decade. I would prefer a contact phone number so I can call instead of email.

Karen

KarenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Get what you pay for

OK service though took five months to prepare tax return. Lost money as I wanted to transfer money to a higher earning fund but they won't let you until return lodged and any tax paid.

Jane

JaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Just what we were looking for!

ESuperfund was just what we were looking for to run our SMSF. So much cheaper than our accountant and all the information required is clearly set out on the website.

Jim

JimNewcastle

Look Around For Another SMSF Agent

I have been with esuperfund for many years.
I have always found them to be very impersonal. When you do ask them a question they give you a prepared answer. Many times I have had to ask the same question over and over until I received a proper response.
They have limited scope of products they allow.
Am currently waiting for more than 3 months for my return to be prepared for last year after providing all the info they requested.
You can do better.

Berry

BerryAdelaide

One of the best organisations we have ever dealt with.

We have been with Esuperfund for five years. The best decision we have ever made. Their pricing is very fair and their service is the very best we have had from any one in the Superannuation/Accounting Industry or the Finance Industry. We encourage all our friends to use Esuperfund.

shanners1

shanners1Sydney

Excellent but know what you are buying

I have just wound-up my SMSF with ESuperfund after ten years because of a change in my personal circumstances.
I think it is an excellent service but like anything, you must know what you are paying for. ESuperfund is for those who genuinely want to make their own investing decisions. Their annual compliance process is easy and gets better each year.
I have always found they answer email questions promptly but you must understand they are not in the business of giving financial advice.
I have never regretted joining ESuperfund and highly recommend them.

Terrible customer service

Had enormous difficult contacting and dealing with esuper fund, they cancelled my contract with them with no warning based on my annual and GST statements not being signed the previous year. Very difficult to deal with the customer service manager, and on the few occasions he responded to emails they were rude and short.

Would not recommend

Walt M

Walt MPerth Western Australia

Superb product that continually improves

Since 2007 my fund has performed to my satisfaction during difficult times aided by its exceptionally low fees and capacity to accommodate a wide range of investments, including realty.

Jackie

JackieLeongatha

Prompt support, good value for money

We have been using Esuperfund for 10 years and the product has been improved on every year - the annual compliance process is nearly automated. The investment choices and purchasing decisions are our own and Esuperfund handle all of the compliance details. The website has comprehensive education modules with practical examples and covers all aspects of SMSFs. Mark and the team respond promptly to our email queries and keep us informed of any regulation changes. We would recommend Esuperfund to anyone wanting to take control of their own retirement funds.

Luke Brittain-George

Luke Brittain-George

No support at all

This company provides no support at all. Ring their number as if you're an existing customer and try to get through if you don't believe me.

Top SMSF support platform

I have been with esuperfund for over ten years. It the ideal support for handling my investments and our compliance obligations. Mark Needham's team are superb. They never fail to help and resolve any issues we might have. The design of this website is superb and keeps improving. We have never been questioned by the ATO or any other regulative body on any aspect of our compliance. Thank you for everything

Phil.

Phil.

A superb and elegant platform.

I have been using this solid and practical platform now for 10 years. My dealings with Mark Needham and other members of the ESuperfund team have been faultless. The ease and accuracy of the electronic platform makes having a SMSF a breeze! They alway reply promptly with accurate succinct information that is both informative, practical and educational.

In using the platform it is helpful to be a bit computer savvy though.

Have a read through the Learn Sections to bring yourself up to date with the latest SMSF legislation. Very informative.

Thank you so much ESuper!!

Darren Fishburn

Darren Fishburnasked

Do the brokers/trading platforms esuperfund use enable trading in cryptocurrency? If not can I use my own crypto trading apps/platforms and how hard will that make the admin/auditing process for eofy?

MattPP

Australian based cryptocurrency exchanges are supported. You can get much more information on supported investments on their site at: https://www.esuperfund.com.au/learn/learning-modules/learning-modules

scherobiasked

What is your (eSuperfund) contact phone number so that I can discuss some questions before I complete my online application ?

MattPP

They don't do anything over the phone any more; all contact is via the secure email on their site. It sounds strange but it works; everything gets answered quickly. Also, each time they answer a question, along with the answer you also get a nudge to the information and/or function on the platform so you'll know how to do it yourself next time. My experience was that after setup and the first tax return there is rarely any reason for contact. But if you're the kind of person who needs regular contact with their accountant for example, then this is probably not the system for you. If it sounds as if I have a connection with them I promise you I don't - I'm just a happy customer - and the kind of person who always prefers the self serve aisle in a supermarket.

I agree with MattPP

scherobi

problem is I would like to get more of a rundown on the platform itself and the extent of transactional data entry I will be expected to do as trustee versus what integrates from brokers and bank transactions, then secondly does the platform offer full historic views of the SMSF performance and is that as up to date as daily, weekly, monthly , quarterly of just from one EOFY to the current / next one, thirdly - I have used Sharesight in the past integrated from CMC and it keeps a pretty good handle on cumulative profits and tax basis LIFO / FIFO etc etc, is there anything at that level of detail and current ytd performance to aide with decisions as to maybe take a loss and offset to move into something with better prospects for example a bit of a what if tool kind of

David W

David Wasked

can i transfer money from another super fund into my anz account attached to superfund

ESuperfund
Customer Service V.ESuperfund

Hi David,
Once your SMSF has been established you will be able to transfer your existing super benefits to your new SMSF. For more information regarding Rollover, please visit our website: https://www.esuperfund.com.au/learn/rollovers/rollovers

Geoff B.

Mark at eSuperfund can answer this question for you via their email portal. Having said this if your ANZ account is your eSuperfund transaction account then yes you can transfer funds from your other superannuation account o your eSuperfund account.

But you will need a Roll Over Benefits statement from the other superannuation account which you will need to lodge with eSuperfund - as this is what is use to determine the concessional and non concessional portions of your other super and also to enable and accurate assessment of your superannuation to ensure you are not going over any limits such as the $1.6M balance cap. You will also need to raise a TBAR in eSuperfund to let the tax department know that you have transferred superannuation funds from one place to an other. If you don't do this the tax office will not know of the transfer and will think you have increased your superannuation balance by double what you have transferred.

I hope this makes sense. I am not a superannuation professional so I would suggest you confirm this with eSuperfund.

Get an answer from our members and ESuperfund representatives