ESuperfund

Retiree

A welcome turn around

swaziau1

swaziau1

no way to call them as a potential customer - but have had a positive reponse

I was unable to locate a number that I could call them on as I was inquiring as a potential customer and could not find in the online Q&A answers that gave me the right information. Have since had a call from ESuperfund who were very understanding and provided the answers I needed to give me the confidence to npow sign up with them which I have done.

Good and quick response from them.

Martin Rogers

Martin RogersSydney, NSW

9Years a Happy Customer

Have been a customer since 2011. Great service, lots if info on their website, their systems to automatically capture auditing data are always improving thus taking most if the drudgery out of providing financial information at audit time. Good service in answering queries. Only dropped a star because I had hoped that they could resist price increases due to increasing scale and automation of their system.

Alice

AliceSydney, NSW

Handy for compliance

It's very handy to meet compliance requirements with bank and investments centralised by ESuper. at the end of year it doesn't take much effort to submit tax records for income tax return and audit.
I've been with Esuper for 10 years already. Based on the fees we paid, I believe Esuper provided us with the quick response to my queries.

Satisfied overall with the fund and the flexibility it gives.

I have been with the fund for 9 years. They were reasonably efficient. The compliance checklist was completed well within their guideline time. I had some unexpected issues with this year and the customer service representative cleared these up and I am satisfied with the outcome.

GTR1000

GTR1000Perth, WA

Its achieved everything we wanted in a SMSF (so far)

ESUPERFUND has been of benefit to us. Signup took effort, but once done, fairly easy to manage depending on how you want to invest. Fee increases (over the years) excessive though.

Susanna

SusannaSydney, NSW

Convenient to use Esuperfund!

I was recommended by my accountant friend to use this service. I find Esuperfund website easy to manage. Just hope the economy can be better to get more return from the investment.

E Superfund is a breeze

Easy to use and manage since inception. Tax time is simple with the automated system for share purchases and dividends. It’s easy to upload all of your documents as well. Well done E Super.

Chris P

Chris PGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

e-super

Everything is fine, I have no complaints. We have been users of e-super for a decade. I would prefer a contact phone number so I can call instead of email.

Find out how ESuperfund compares to other SMSF / Small Funds

Excellent product for the price

The staff at Esuper has been most helpful in getting the returns done whilst complying with quite onerous taxation demands imposed on a SMSF. Overall I'm happy with the sevice but perhaps, and this is only a comment not a criticism, the staff could be a bit more forthcoming regarding an individual's circumstances and benefits, although i acknowledge Esuper is not in the business of providing financial advice. Also, the move to an updated browser selection means I have to update my computer to finalise the annual checklist

Hope the phone is back on soon

Have been with Esuperfund for a few years . Although they were helpful but it was always have to wait a long time for their action. The hardest things for me is I couldn't talk to them , I can only email them.
I also find it very hard to do everything with a computer ... doing annual checklist .... upload a documents and so on . I would prefer sending all me documents to them . I hope they will put the phone back on .

Richard

RichardPyrmont

Good guidance without fuss

Independent super.

Although it requires some commitment, it enables us as to how we manage our investments rather than others who may have vested interests.

Professional service

Esuper provides a very professional and efficient service. I would recommend them to friend. I am comfortable with communications via email, and they do make phone call if its necessary.

Meets all my requirements at a reasonable price

There are times that I would like to talk and discuss issues with a person rather than correspond by email.

Solid

ESUPERFUND are responsive when i need additional information.
They provide a solid ESUPERFUND platform to ensure compliance for SMSF cheers

This is great for what I need

I find Esuperfund to be very easy to use and support my needs of a SMSF at competitive rates.
The annual tax returns have occurred without much problems.

Marc J

Marc J

An excellent administrative SMSF manager but you will be completely on you own with investments.

Their on-line system is very well designed and run and is well worth the cost even on a small SMSF. Unfortunately you will have to hit the ground running in terms of any investment aims. There is an online portal but you had better be up to date with financial jargon as they don't suffer fools lightly. As a novice I am quite happy with their sink or swim approach to investing as their system enables you to learn to invest wisely within a tightly controlled accounting environment which protects you from the sharks! In my opinion, E Superfund is a far better option than leaving it up to the faceless bureaucracy of a giant Superfund.

Great product.

Good efficient prompt service. But the annual fees keep rising. It would be good if it can also provide general investment advice and assistance, and general super traps.

Very Good For Simple SMSF Setup

If you are looking to setup a simple SMSF then this is a very good cost effective platform. They do all the basic things needed to ensure that as a trustee you comply with regulations. The service is generic so if you're looking to do anything fancy requiring advice then you need to look elsewhere and pay more money.

Darren Fishburn

Darren Fishburnasked

Do the brokers/trading platforms esuperfund use enable trading in cryptocurrency? If not can I use my own crypto trading apps/platforms and how hard will that make the admin/auditing process for eofy?

MattPP

Australian based cryptocurrency exchanges are supported. You can get much more information on supported investments on their site at: https://www.esuperfund.com.au/learn/learning-modules/learning-modules

scherobiasked

What is your (eSuperfund) contact phone number so that I can discuss some questions before I complete my online application ?

MattPP

They don't do anything over the phone any more; all contact is via the secure email on their site. It sounds strange but it works; everything gets answered quickly. Also, each time they answer a question, along with the answer you also get a nudge to the information and/or function on the platform so you'll know how to do it yourself next time. My experience was that after setup and the first tax return there is rarely any reason for contact. But if you're the kind of person who needs regular contact with their accountant for example, then this is probably not the system for you. If it sounds as if I have a connection with them I promise you I don't - I'm just a happy customer - and the kind of person who always prefers the self serve aisle in a supermarket.

I agree with MattPP

scherobi

problem is I would like to get more of a rundown on the platform itself and the extent of transactional data entry I will be expected to do as trustee versus what integrates from brokers and bank transactions, then secondly does the platform offer full historic views of the SMSF performance and is that as up to date as daily, weekly, monthly , quarterly of just from one EOFY to the current / next one, thirdly - I have used Sharesight in the past integrated from CMC and it keeps a pretty good handle on cumulative profits and tax basis LIFO / FIFO etc etc, is there anything at that level of detail and current ytd performance to aide with decisions as to maybe take a loss and offset to move into something with better prospects for example a bit of a what if tool kind of

David W

David Wasked

can i transfer money from another super fund into my anz account attached to superfund

ESuperfund
Customer Service V.ESuperfund

Hi David,
Once your SMSF has been established you will be able to transfer your existing super benefits to your new SMSF. For more information regarding Rollover, please visit our website: https://www.esuperfund.com.au/learn/rollovers/rollovers

Geoff B.

Mark at eSuperfund can answer this question for you via their email portal. Having said this if your ANZ account is your eSuperfund transaction account then yes you can transfer funds from your other superannuation account o your eSuperfund account.

But you will need a Roll Over Benefits statement from the other superannuation account which you will need to lodge with eSuperfund - as this is what is use to determine the concessional and non concessional portions of your other super and also to enable and accurate assessment of your superannuation to ensure you are not going over any limits such as the $1.6M balance cap. You will also need to raise a TBAR in eSuperfund to let the tax department know that you have transferred superannuation funds from one place to an other. If you don't do this the tax office will not know of the transfer and will think you have increased your superannuation balance by double what you have transferred.

I hope this makes sense. I am not a superannuation professional so I would suggest you confirm this with eSuperfund.

Get an answer from our members and ESuperfund representatives