ESuperfund

• Rates and Fees
Gavin

GavinSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product and service.

I have been a member for 6 years and could not be happier. Great service, very fast response to queries and excellent value. My return has exceeded all other superannuation options and low fees are a big reason why.

Rates and Fees

MattPPSydney, NSW

A brilliant operation

We've been with Esuperfund since 2015. Their service, performance and platform throughout that period have never been less than superb. Most things are automated so they 'just happen'. Those that aren't get resolved almost immediately by Mark Needham. I really don't know how he does it. The other thing I don't understand is how they do it for only $999 pa. In all, a big thank you from a very happy customer.

Navneet Saraswat

Navneet SaraswatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Outstanding services and helpful staff

I recently joined eSuperfund and very happy with the services and professional help especially from Mark. They got extensive help topics on their website and registration process is also easy.

Geoff B.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding SMSF platform and the associated professional services

eSuperfund have provided support of my SMSF for the last 7 years. I found their electronic/WEB based management platform and processes fantastic. Whenever I had any questions their responses were always timely and helpful, The information about SMSFs and Superannuation at the eSuperfund WEB site were also easy to find and clearly explained. Whilst we have closed our SMSF we will continue to promote eSuperfund to anyone that want an effective way to run their SMSF.

Surendra Parbhu

Surendra ParbhuGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent Online SMSF

I have been with esuper for over nine years. I find esuper to be an excellent online SMSF. Any queries related to the esuper fund are answered clearly and timely manner. Esuper does all my compliance reporting to ATO. All I have to provide is details of my investments. The website has kept up-to date regularly with the modern technology and new offerings.
I would recommend esuper without hesitation.

Nigel B.

Nigel B.Queensland

Great ongoing service

After completing compliance and having received our ATO refund a JMEI document arrived from a mining company. This in effect was the equivalent of a tax credit for the year completed. We thought that having already finalised our return we may have “missed the boat”. After contacting ESUPERFUND for advice they completed a revised return on our behalf and we ultimately received the extra credit.
Thanks to ESUPERFUND for their ongoing good advice and great service. ESUPERFUND have been our SMSF compliance providers for 5 years.
NB

Gerard Carrasco

Gerard CarrascoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Still ..... Simply the Best

I have been with esuperfund for over 10 years. They have been extremely responsive and obliging with any request that I may have had. I just have to manage my investments and leave the rest to them.

Fantastic Job esuperfund. I have recommended them to a lot of friends.

Satisfied

I've been a client since 2014 and completely satisfied. Run a pretty basic setup with one member - me :-) Wanted to diversify a little so kept primary (industry) super fund operating with employer conts, salsac, insurance etc and transferred some funds to SMSF with ESuper so I could I direct invest in property. Haven't looked back. Very easy to set up and even easier to manage. Love the ability to code income and expenses progressively during the year rather than at year end. Wish I could do this with personal tax return :-( Highly recommend.

Perfect

I am with this Superfund for last 4 years. I am very happy. I will definitely recommend to my friends. It is very properly run institution. My friend suggest me and i am very happy.
Thanks.

Kat

KatAU

Long term satisfied client

Let's start with highly recommended.
I have been a client since 2009 and have seen eSuperfund improve year on year constantly streamlining their process. There is a bit of "paperwork" involved, but if you're organised, it's easy. The process is simple and significantly cheaper than engaging an accountant, auditor etc. Any changes you wish to make are cost effective and the assistance eSuperfund provides is excellent.
Again, highly recommended.

Peter C.

Peter C.South East Queensland, QLD

Making self-managed superannuation easy to administer

I've been with eSuperFund for almost ten years and found them super flexible and highly competent. They've streamlined the ugly process of self-managing a super fund, making it easy. I'd have no qualms about recommending them to anyone that wants to manage their own super.

Peter Cheung

Peter CheungSydney, NSW

Great help foe SMSF

Have been with ESUPERFUND for over 10 years. It is getting easier each year for the tax return. No need to contact the Fund for support. All my 10 families have set up funds with them.

Esuperfund

We could not have run our SMSF over the last 7 years without Esuperfund's help and expert assistance with all ATO requirements. Esuperfund has surpassed all our expectations. We have no hesitation in recommending them.

Astro

AstroSydney, NSW

Super Funds

SMSF's are an expensive minefield and only work for the ATO. The ATO makes it hard for you and changes the rules all the time, not for your benefit so you have to use an Accountant or provider which will cost a lot of money in fees auditing and processes and get very little in return. You will be taxed from the first dollar input but if your money is outside it is not taxed unless you earn over the specified limit which also changes that's how stupid it is. So don't be fooled.

Damian C.

Damian C.Sydney, NSW

Very good SMSF tool

I've used this for a couple of years now. It works really well, despite me having a few non-orthodox transactions. If I was setting up a new fund from scratch today, I would use Esuperfund again.

Maree

MareeVictoria

Excellent Service

I've been with ESuperfund for 4 years. They provided all the help we needed to set up our fund. They were patient with my numerous questions during the set up process and talked me through each step. They continue to provide support at any time.

Jeff

JeffMelbourne

Fantastic service

I’ve been with ESUPERFUND for 3 years. When I first joined I thought there would be some hidden charges but I can confirm that there aren’t any. They are completely up front with their fees.

And when it comes to service, they always exceed my expectations. When I email them my question, no matter how trivial or complex they always answer it. Quickly, politely and completely.

I would recommend them very highly.

GarryT

GarryTSouthwest, VIC

esuper has exceeded my expectation

I have been with esuper for the past 4 years and am completely satisfied with the quality of service and the efficient way they deal with all administration matters. One of the underestimated strengths of esuper is
the technical knowledge they provide in the learning modules. For those willing to, and capable of taking on decision making about their own super, it is an excellent platform. I have learnt much technical details via esuper and the knowledge gained has put me in a position to make what I think are wise decisions.
If people want to take active control of their financial future, esuper is an ideal mechanism to manage your
own superannuation at an affordable cost.

Luigi Moretti

Luigi MorettiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Administration services for self managed super fund.

We have been with ESUPERFUND since August 2011. They assisted in setting up our self managed fund and have provided all administration in relation to our fund up to June 2020. We are very satisfied with their performance.

Don Jayamaha

Don JayamahaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Excellent service by Esuper Team

I am with the fund for over 10 years. Highly satisfied with its service. Simple to understand the home page and professional and prompt service by the Esuper team.Wish them well.

Darren Fishburn

Darren Fishburnasked

Do the brokers/trading platforms esuperfund use enable trading in cryptocurrency? If not can I use my own crypto trading apps/platforms and how hard will that make the admin/auditing process for eofy?

MattPP

Australian based cryptocurrency exchanges are supported. You can get much more information on supported investments on their site at: https://www.esuperfund.com.au/learn/learning-modules/learning-modules

scherobiasked

What is your (eSuperfund) contact phone number so that I can discuss some questions before I complete my online application ?

MattPP

They don't do anything over the phone any more; all contact is via the secure email on their site. It sounds strange but it works; everything gets answered quickly. Also, each time they answer a question, along with the answer you also get a nudge to the information and/or function on the platform so you'll know how to do it yourself next time. My experience was that after setup and the first tax return there is rarely any reason for contact. But if you're the kind of person who needs regular contact with their accountant for example, then this is probably not the system for you. If it sounds as if I have a connection with them I promise you I don't - I'm just a happy customer - and the kind of person who always prefers the self serve aisle in a supermarket.

I agree with MattPP

scherobi

problem is I would like to get more of a rundown on the platform itself and the extent of transactional data entry I will be expected to do as trustee versus what integrates from brokers and bank transactions, then secondly does the platform offer full historic views of the SMSF performance and is that as up to date as daily, weekly, monthly , quarterly of just from one EOFY to the current / next one, thirdly - I have used Sharesight in the past integrated from CMC and it keeps a pretty good handle on cumulative profits and tax basis LIFO / FIFO etc etc, is there anything at that level of detail and current ytd performance to aide with decisions as to maybe take a loss and offset to move into something with better prospects for example a bit of a what if tool kind of

David W

David Wasked

can i transfer money from another super fund into my anz account attached to superfund

ESuperfund
Customer Service V.ESuperfund

Hi David,
Once your SMSF has been established you will be able to transfer your existing super benefits to your new SMSF. For more information regarding Rollover, please visit our website: https://www.esuperfund.com.au/learn/rollovers/rollovers

Geoff B.

Mark at eSuperfund can answer this question for you via their email portal. Having said this if your ANZ account is your eSuperfund transaction account then yes you can transfer funds from your other superannuation account o your eSuperfund account.

But you will need a Roll Over Benefits statement from the other superannuation account which you will need to lodge with eSuperfund - as this is what is use to determine the concessional and non concessional portions of your other super and also to enable and accurate assessment of your superannuation to ensure you are not going over any limits such as the $1.6M balance cap. You will also need to raise a TBAR in eSuperfund to let the tax department know that you have transferred superannuation funds from one place to an other. If you don't do this the tax office will not know of the transfer and will think you have increased your superannuation balance by double what you have transferred.

I hope this makes sense. I am not a superannuation professional so I would suggest you confirm this with eSuperfund.

Get an answer from our members and ESuperfund representatives