Listing monitored by E.Tel

1.4
Ben.L
Ben.LCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Good deal but comes with a big drawback!

Never thought I would find a cheaper plan for x amount of data but here it is. I was on a promotion paying $10 for 7gb.

PROS:
- Very cheap... saving you tons of $$$
- Plan is still very cheap after promotion expires
- Speed hits 4G+ in some areas, averaging 4G and rarely 3G

CONS:
- Does not have an app and website does not work (at the time of the review)... Meaning you can't track your bills and usage. Will have to use data prudently which can be quite stressful at times.

It would be great if they can email the receipt with summarised data usage.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00
Included Data per Month7 GB

Hi Ben,
Thank you very much for your review and your recent update. We are glad to hear you are enjoying our 7gb promotion plan!
We will message you privately to assist you with your balance and usage.

Avin F.
Avin F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible Experience!

I requested my number to be ported to ETel few months ago (I cant even remember when, more than two months) and it got ported yesterday without prior notification at all. Yet the ETel Sim wasn't working and i am still without a working connection. Seems to be defective sim. The only good thing about ETel is their customer service who seems to understand the pain ETel customers go through. I am switching back to my old provider.

Christine29
Christine29South East Queensland, QLD

Transferring number is ridiculous

I started the process to get my number ported over to E.Tel around 14th January, and it was still not working on the 9th February. I contacted them for an update, and they blamed Optus, and I quote "Unfortunately our porting applications are being affected by an Optus system upgrade, causing unexpected delays and frustration for our customers which we completely understand." I just joined GOMO, started the activation and porting my number at around 9:30am, and it's all completed now at 12:20pm, and they are also on the Optus network so they didn't have an issue transferring my number over. I really wanted to support a small business, but won't even look at E.Tel and will definitely tell everyone I know to steer clear.

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how E.Tel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Simon ELLIS
Simon ELLISSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beyond a joke

Its now 27 days I've been waiting for my 3 mobiles to be ported across to Etel and 2 of them are on the Optus network ..not to mention that the first lot sim cards were defective and I had to wait for new ones to be sent. This company is a beyond a joke. They get 1star because I can't give zero.

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst service

Please don't go with this cheaper service. I have been using this from 2 months and never get internet when I in need. Specially in the store u can not search anything if u want.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00