Listing monitored by E.Tel

2.7
SSK
SSKMelbourne

Delay in porting but good customer service

I had got an e-tel SIM was porting, First was shocked to hear it takes 7 - 14 days. Spoke to a person, good guy and local ausi call center. He said will accelerate the porting 4 days later still no connection. Spoke again to get an update, call center staff are good but she said not sure when it will be ported but happy to refund.

I feel for the customer service staff when the company has no proper systems but greedily promote to get more customers. Best to avoid eTel for now they are not ready for mobile game and are deceiving customers out of greed.

Plan Cost per Month$10.00
Included Data per Month7 GB
Philip
PhilipSydney, NSW

Absolutely scam

I canceled my sim already for months but they still reduce my bank account. That is horrible.
Very difficult to contact them. Should not apply you info. They will stole your money anyway.

Harry

Cannot activate my sim for months/year.

I activate my sim on 25/11/2020 and has not been activated yet. I think I will take 1 more year in 2021. On the website its say, 3-7 days to activate. I was calling customer service every second day and they say we are trying our best. Never go with a cheap plan because of etel I'm not able to use my phone/data (can't call) for months. Never ever use etel service, you will thanks me later otherwise you will regret it during your whole plan period.

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how E.Tel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Good Plan and Good customer service

Been with E-Tel over a month now.. so far so good. Customer service is very good and it’s only take 3 days to port the numbers across.. Keep up the good work Alisa and the team. The only thing I would like to E-Tel to do is to launch a data pool as I have 3 mobiles.

Plan Cost per Month$19.95
Included Data per Month12 GB

Absolutely the worst mobile network provider I have dealt with.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

very cheap plan

I prefer etel over other providers. Been with etel for about a year now on a $14.95 plan with 6GB data, which is plenty enough for me. Saved heaps since i started using them

Plan Cost per Month$14.95
Included Data per Month6 GB
Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

Pretty Good Deal for $14.95 for 6GB

Switched from a different Optus service provider to E.Tel initially because of its 50% first month but their plans are still the most competitive even at normal price. 6GB of Data and Unlimited Calls and SMS gives me peace of mind which other companies can't match.

Plan Cost per Month$14.95
Included Data per Month6 GB

Genki
GenkiSydney, NSW

Good plan for those on a budget

I've been using the super data combo +9 plan ($9.95/m for 3gb) for four months and it's been good so far. There's no problem with internet speed and coverage and I haven't experienced any dropouts. It's a good deal for people like me who only need a small amount of monthly data for emergencies. I haven't seen any plans which have better value than this.

It looks like a lot of the complaints here are about being charged after exceeding the monthly limit but I don't think this will be a problem if you choose a prepaid plan (or be careful with your usage).

Plan Cost per Month$9.95

They took money from my credit card without asking while I've already paid for next month couple days ago.STEALING!!

Don't use Etel services everrrrrrr!! I'm using pre paid plan and just recharge 20 two days ago for next month, they some how take another 30 today from my credit card without asking and telling me why, and the bank refuse to offer help said it was me provide my credit card number to them but this is an unauthorized transaction they can't just take money from people without asking, while I've already paid, this is stealing!!!! I'm not the only one this ever happen to, should googled it before use.

Plan Cost per Month$20.00
Included Data per Month12 GB
Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how E.Tel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Sutao L.
Sutao L.Illawarra, NSW

The worst over-charging company ever

Plan Cost per Month$30.00

So much data

Really cheap rates and so much data on the plan. They also have a really good option to turn on roaming where costs to make calls are extremely low for international calls.