E.Tel

Listing monitored by E.Tel

2.2
starise
stariseSydney

Fraud company, be careful with them

Jenny D
Jenny DQUEENSLAND

I wish I hadn't

If you have an option, I would say to stay away from Etel! Horrible service in our area and there's just no one to talk to about it! USeless!

The worst company EVER!

I cancelled Etel services 2 months ago, but only find out they're still charging me for the plan.
Very disgusting fraud company.

Cheap price, good service

Good customer service. Cheap plans for mobile with data compare with other telCo. Problem solving attitude. Satisfied customer. Although the mobile signal has appear problems sometimes. Also when sign-in account, customers can't see the data usage immediately but has to wait for 2 more days. I don't understand why? Hope they can improve it. Talking about Value for Money, this one it is.

MCHammer
MCHammerSouthport

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

I went over the fair call usage and got my phone account suspended. I had no idea what that meant so i called customer service hoping to find some answers. The lady was hard to understand and an Asian man was speaking so loudly in the background I could barely hear her. Overall she did not explain to me why or how my account got suspended. She ALSO HUNG UP ON ME. This is the most terrible service I have experienced with a phone company. I'm looking to switch to another one. Would NOT recommend.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Super deceptive. Don't join

They have a policy where if you call too much they block your number! Even on an unlimited plan! They think it is for "business use" but they still charge you for the full "unlimited call plan price". Do not join.

Grace. W
Grace. WSydney, NSW

Worst Company Ever!!!!

Stan
StanSydney

Honestly speaking no point even trying E tel

I had been repeatedly charge excess on data and phone calls. My phone plans changes without my consent and customer service has done nothing to help rectify the issue. The plans on the website keep changing and as people said below they have hidden charges.

Nancy
Nancysydney

Unlimited Data Rollover plan is quite good!

The newest plan, Unlimited Data Rollover ! I have been using this plan for a few months, and all my unused data always rolled over as advertised on their website! Overall I'm pretty happy with this plan so far!

Find out how E.Tel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

wouldn't choose etel if you value proper services

Garbage, that's all I can say. Nothing else to it, horrible service and ever worse standards of respect from staff.

Absolutely TERRIBLE

Terrible customer service. Took 8 years to get my bill and deactivation was such a hassle. Girl on the phone was awful.

E.Tel is a liar company

E.tel is a downright bad company, specializes produce of it seems very cheap but hide the real mobile phone plan cost.
For example, text message are additional count the money, it's not included in the plan. E.tel provided 20 dollars month plan can easily reach over 180 dollars bill. This is a liar company, when you join the network never tells you the real consumption.

James Yang
James Yang

Horrible rates and terrible customer service.

Porting process is a complete pain making your porting our process complete headache. The rates are very inflated with rather inflated data usage numbers. Customer service is very unreliable and may take weeks to reply. Overall a very unsatisfactory service.

DATA

It uses 100% optus network so when I put in my sim card it says optus.Would recommend this company if your someone who uses data and make occasion international calls

mfhxilc
mfhxilcSydney, Australia

very unprofessional - over charging without informing -- suicide behavior

Ada.S
Ada.SAuburn

Etel mobile service, becareful when you choose it!

Etel is a Taiwan company. Their operator talks when customer talks when contact them by phone.They neither want to listen nor help to solve problems. Very unprofessional. I was frustrated when I called them to get explain for over-charged bills.

Etel only shows current month usage details, if you want to check previous/ past usage details (if you found that you have been over charged by direct debit) then they will charge you $10 for a paper copy, $5 for email (1 month information only). What a rip-off.

Etel charge $0.90 for a Australian text, $2.68 for a international text. Very expensive.

Poor service and billing, poor signal, high cost.