Listing monitored by E.Tel

2.2
Avin F.
Avin F.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible Experience!

I requested my number to be ported to ETel few months ago (I cant even remember when, more than two months) and it got ported yesterday without prior notification at all. Yet the ETel Sim wasn't working and i am still without a working connection. Seems to be defective sim. The only good thing about ETel is their customer service who seems to understand the pain ETel customers go through. I am switching back to my old provider.

SSK
SSKMelbourne

Delay in porting but good customer service

I had got an e-tel SIM was porting, First was shocked to hear it takes 7 - 14 days. Spoke to a person, good guy and local ausi call center. He said will accelerate the porting 4 days later still no connection. Spoke again to get an update, call center staff are good but she said not sure when it will be ported but happy to refund.

I feel for the customer service staff when the company has no proper systems but greedily promote to get more customers. Best to avoid eTel for now they are not ready for mobile game and are deceiving customers out of greed.

Christine29
Christine29South East Queensland, QLD

Transferring number is ridiculous

I started the process to get my number ported over to E.Tel around 14th January, and it was still not working on the 9th February. I contacted them for an update, and they blamed Optus, and I quote "Unfortunately our porting applications are being affected by an Optus system upgrade, causing unexpected delays and frustration for our customers which we completely understand." I just joined GOMO, started the activation and porting my number at around 9:30am, and it's all completed now at 12:20pm, and they are also on the Optus network so they didn't have an issue transferring my number over. I really wanted to support a small business, but won't even look at E.Tel and will definitely tell everyone I know to steer clear.

Plan TypePost-Paid Sim Only

Philip
PhilipSydney, NSW

Absolutely scam

I canceled my sim already for months but they still reduce my bank account. That is horrible.
Very difficult to contact them. Should not apply you info. They will stole your money anyway.

NRJ P.
NRJ P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Doesn’t value time, money and customers. Don’t stick to their words.

Doesn’t value customers, time. I’ve been waiting for months to get get my sim sim ported to etel but still not ported. And these rude, unethical employees want me to pay them for canceling the service. I would give them zero star if possible.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
Simon ELLIS
Simon ELLISSydney Surrounds, NSW

Beyond a joke

Its now 27 days I've been waiting for my 3 mobiles to be ported across to Etel and 2 of them are on the Optus network ..not to mention that the first lot sim cards were defective and I had to wait for new ones to be sent. This company is a beyond a joke. They get 1star because I can't give zero.

Harry

Cannot activate my sim for months/year.

I activate my sim on 25/11/2020 and has not been activated yet. I think I will take 1 more year in 2021. On the website its say, 3-7 days to activate. I was calling customer service every second day and they say we are trying our best. Never go with a cheap plan because of etel I'm not able to use my phone/data (can't call) for months. Never ever use etel service, you will thanks me later otherwise you will regret it during your whole plan period.

Tina
TinaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst service

Please don't go with this cheaper service. I have been using this from 2 months and never get internet when I in need. Specially in the store u can not search anything if u want.

M Jones
M Jonesmelbourne

Charged for MMS ends up being expensive

Would not recommend this company if you using mms. Not helpful when asked about charges. Gone with IINET now because they don’t charge for them. $2 more for comparable contract but well worth it.

Find out how E.Tel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Absolutely the worst mobile network provider I have dealt with.

Akiko.C
Akiko.CSydney, NSW

Worst service

They took 3 weeks to port my number and didn't even notify me anything. It was worse for my husband's phone. They took his number from the old provider and cancelled the service but didn't activate the new service of Etel.. Now his number is disabled. Just unbelievable!

blu r.
blu r.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor service

2 mobiles I transferred, First took 20+ working days the second 45+ and I give up and walked away.They never call you back when they say they will or email your back, If you after support 9:30 to 5:30 Mon-Fri hope your sim card don’t break down like mine because it will take another 2 weeks to get one.

They took money from my credit card without asking while I've already paid for next month couple days ago.STEALING!!

Don't use Etel services everrrrrrr!! I'm using pre paid plan and just recharge 20 two days ago for next month, they some how take another 30 today from my credit card without asking and telling me why, and the bank refuse to offer help said it was me provide my credit card number to them but this is an unauthorized transaction they can't just take money from people without asking, while I've already paid, this is stealing!!!! I'm not the only one this ever happen to, should googled it before use.

Sutao L.
Sutao L.Illawarra, NSW

The worst over-charging company ever

starise
stariseSydney

Fraud company, be careful with them