E.Tel

2.2
Endra
EndraSydney, NSW

Good customer service

Got quick response from customer service regarding any issues. They have really improved it. My only suggestion is to provide customer service during weekend as well. Will update about network reliability later.

E.Tel
E.Tel SupportE.Tel

Hi Endra,
Thank you for your kind feedback. It is greatly appreciated and very encouraging.
Glad we were able to resolve your port. Thanks again.

very cheap plan

I prefer etel over other providers. Been with etel for about a year now on a $14.95 plan with 6GB data, which is plenty enough for me. Saved heaps since i started using them

Dave
DaveSydney, NSW

Pretty Good Deal for $14.95 for 6GB

Switched from a different Optus service provider to E.Tel initially because of its 50% first month but their plans are still the most competitive even at normal price. 6GB of Data and Unlimited Calls and SMS gives me peace of mind which other companies can't match.

Mobile Phone Service Providers

Find out how E.Tel compares to other Mobile Phone Service Providers

Genki
GenkiSydney, NSW

Good plan for those on a budget

I've been using the super data combo +9 plan ($9.95/m for 3gb) for four months and it's been good so far. There's no problem with internet speed and coverage and I haven't experienced any dropouts. It's a good deal for people like me who only need a small amount of monthly data for emergencies. I haven't seen any plans which have better value than this.

It looks like a lot of the complaints here are about being charged after exceeding the monthly limit but I don't think this will be a problem if you choose a prepaid plan (or be careful with your usage).

Good value for money!

ETEL has one of the best plan values in the market, and they generously give free bonuses and discounts on the service. Hard to find other companies with similar value for plans.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

Wendy Z.21 Feb 2020
tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

So much data

Really cheap rates and so much data on the plan. They also have a really good option to turn on roaming where costs to make calls are extremely low for international calls.

Great customer service

I have been a loyal customer with Etel for the last 6 years and have had various services. I have had extremely positive customer service unlike the best telcos such as Telstra, and Optus.

They (ETEL) had always provide a reliable and honest customer service experience that has ensured that I continue to renew my contracts and increase my services.

Fantastic service and pricing

Switched from Telstra and must say that the customer support is a lot better. The coverage was great too, and I got more data for less money. I stream videos every day and never went over