ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE)

ANZ Share Investing (E*TRADE) (page 2 of 19)

See the Best Online Forex / Share Trading in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Trader

TraderSydney, NSW

Poor transition

Lost all my contract history from the original Etrade. Now have a big issue trying to proove original purchase cost of stocks Ive held for decades. How can you just delete this historical information critical when you sell?

Unreliable unable to access my account. Happens all to often. No one seems to care.

Unable to access my accounts. Happens all to often. Unreliable system. Message is that something when wrong. Well that sure is assuring. When you have seen that message a number of time you come to the realisation that you need to a more professional system.

Taipan

TaipanSydney

Complete mess once again

More platform troubles. Cannot access my trading history, portfolio, Profit & Loss etc etc. This has been going on since Friday 14/6/19 and Client Support says its aware of the problems and they are urgently trying to fix it.
Heads should roll as there have been so many problems with this platform since ANZ switched from Etrade and things aren't improving. It's the most inefficient and ineffective platform I have come across in many years of trading

The Last Express

The Last ExpressCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Won't work on Chrome ????

Grandpa.Ears

Grandpa.Ears

21 emails for one trade !!!

So it's taken them 2 weeks NOT to implement the change of mailing address that I have now TWICE emailed the signed confirmation for, and then they send 21 (yes, TWENTY ONE) separate emails when I sold one small parcel of 160 shares today. It's madness, ongoing. Not to mention the total lack of any indication as to the % yield for each stock I have with them. I have to get that from a free stocks and shares app (My ASX) on my phone. eTrade had its glitches occasionally, but at least it worked sensibly and informatively.

cloud

cloud

What happened....

Glitchy, hard to sell and wont work on chrome . Insanely slow on internet explorer Nab Trade is way better and far cheaper. Moving on to the next best thing mate

New platform is disastrous.

Have been a etrade customer for fifteen years. Not for much longer.

The new platform has lost the cost information from the detailed parcel-by-parcel holdings I had. All my individual DRP information lost. Trading history and detailed balance unable to be generated. Can't edit cost basis even if I had the DRP information.

What a joke of a platform. Leaving this week.

alvie.huit

alvie.huitPerth, WA

The new platform really only deserves half a star

No customer service

I don’t know how the people working there got hired, they are all a bunch of morons. They know nothing. Totally hopeless. I wanted to open an account and they asked me to verify in person at a branch and after that they sent me an email to send certified copies of my ID despite the fact I already went to verify to the branch in person. When complained about it they couldn’t do anything to help. Who is the dumbass running that show?

peter

petermelbourne

ANZ customer service is absolute hopeless for the worst investment platform in the industry

I have moved to ComSec totally different personnel even at the top. Etrade was a great platform ANZ staff are deaf to customers needs !!!!!!!!!The site is down more than it is up

Andrew

AndrewGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

HOPELESS

Very slow to setup account (due to errors it has taken months). The systems are not connected, so having other accounts with ANZ does not quicken up the process. Customer support is polite, but not effective.

Richo B

Richo B

Service now sux. If its not broken dont fix it, but now that you did break it, then fix it.

The old service was great, and not broken (other than the download to Recon Feature) so they tried to fix it. The new service is forever broken, and they cant or wont fix it.

Choose anyone else.

Nerida

NeridaHunter Region, NSW

Crap website

Loss of original cost info of shares & numbers accumulation info for dividends reinvested. Everyone should contact financial ombudsman with regards of loss of financial info & or losses with regards to no access to their accounts. The service isn’t there, the company doesn’t care.

very disappointed

no issues for years as Etrade, nothing but as ANZ share investing. will be moving everything (if I can ever get on to close the account) very disappointed since the change was made and I have given it a fair go.

simon

simonPeel, WA

Haven't been able to get the page to even open up to log in

The ANZ share investing page won't load and therefore I can't even get in to see how my stock holdings are looking. This has been going on for weeks now

Mark L

Mark LRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Dreadful; I left for NABTrade....

Was very happy with ANZ Etrade but the new system is hopeless, you cannot easily find old cost basis for shares, the statements don't have a running balance and any share dealing produces a tidal wave of emails where Etrade produced one per deal.
The information is scattered everywhere.
I moved everything to NABTrade and was so happy I shifted all my ANZ bank accounts and joined the NAB and could not be happier, they actually seem to be grateful for my business. This was not a minor thing for me, I had $480,000 of shares and over $250,000 cash to move. I would give them Zero if I could, utterly hopeless.

Pd.O.

Pd.O.New South Wales

Pathetic - Suggest Abandon!!

Login rejected on multiple occasions. Will not allow both desktop and laptop to logon separately. ANZ does not deserve your or my business. There has to be far superior alternatives.

Mr KK

Mr KKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Hopeless

Trying to get a simple trading history statement from the platform for last FY, no avail , so called up and they promised is a few hour job to email through. Waited for whole day , nothing come through. How could one rely to fund a platform with such outdated technology ?

Jules B

Jules B

Chunky, terrible platform

Have to agree with all the comments - terrible platform. ETrade was so easy to use. If anyone can suggest a good alternative, please list so that we can all take a look!

Lorraine P