Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets

Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets (page 3 of 3)

Pros

• Effectively cleans dishes

• Easy to use

• No chemical fragrance

Cons

• Tablet doesn't always completely dissolve

J80

J80AU

Great results

I love these dishwashing tablets -i get a great clean (I don't even pre-rinse) & have never had an issue with them not dissolving as others have commented. I've used them for years now, and never an issue. Being environmentally conscious is a huge plus, being phosphate free and biodegradeable. The seem to be a good option ecconomically too in comparison to other brands.

Buyer beware!

I am a serviceman for a very large appliance company and have seen what this product does to machines. Earth choice may be good for the environment but terrible for the machine. It erodes and breaks down all rubber seals within the machine and plastic feeder tubes, costing alot to fix and in several cases writing the machine off. Use at own risk!!!

KiwiNZ

KiwiNZWA, 6125

Good Intentions - Poor Results

I bought these tablets as a safe, eco friendly alternative that was good for my domectic septic system. I have a F&P Dishdraw, sadly these did not clean the dishes at all and the tablets also did not fully dissolve in the wash. Returned them for a refund. Sadly disappointed

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Briony

BrionyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pleasantly surprised.

I thought I'd give these tablets a go, as they contain no phosphate, and are more environmentally friendly than some other leading brands and are less expensive too. Septic safe also.
The results were great. Everything comes out sparkling clean and there is no residue. I had no issues with the tablet or wrapper not dissolving. I will continue to buy these.

bzerk86

bzerk86Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love These Tablets

Never had an issue with these tablets and have been using them for over a year. From delicate wine glasses to the dirtiest pots, they work very well. No clouding of glasses and I believe the dishes are as clean, if not cleaner than when I used to use the big "F" brand. Not the cheapest but you of get 42 tablets per pack.

vaughan.elphick

vaughan.elphickVictoria, Australia

Great

I've used this product in the past, yes the plastic didn't dissolve and powder was still left in there, but I just ran it through on the next load and worked, 2 for the price of 1!

IF for some reason it doesn't clean the dishes and you try it in your compartment AND your machine itself you can try Ecostore Auto Dishwasher Tablets instead. They are getting a slightly better rating on customer reviews (although slightly below this on choice maybe because of the price) but better cleaning and working results while still being Earth and health friendly.

me59

me59Perth

Clean dishes well - when tablet dissolves properly

I thought I'd try these as they are more environmentally friendly. I haven't noticed any residue on my dishes as other reviewers have - dishes generally come out clean. I find that the tablet doesn't always dissolve properly though (sometimes hardly dissolves at all) and I have to run it again. I find this frustrating. I have not experienced this with Finish tablets. Maybe I will just put it in the bottom of the dishwasher.

bestbets

bestbetsAU

Avoid

I used the powder version of this product, and found it's application disappointing.

Where the Phosphate-Laden Finish, or Phosphate-Free Morning Fresh could remove soils on faster cycles, this stuff cannot (Both contain enzymes).

No residue was left on dishes, and the product doesn't foam excessively. Maybe worth the shot if you pre-rinse/wash everything or want to waste time and energy running heavy cycles all the time.
(Slightly) cheaper than Finish, Not foaming much, Good Rinsing
Lacks Phosphates, Cleans Poorly on soiled loads

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love these

We have had our new dishwasher for a few months but the dishes weren't looking that great. After looking at the choice reviews I thought I would try these tablets and they are great. Everything comes out of the dishwasher looking so clean, I almost enjoy unloading the dishwasher, almost.
Clean dishes, environmentally sensitive

CLEW9

CLEW9Sydney

Second best dishwasher product as rated by Choice, with no animal testing and natural ingredients

According to choice magazine, and by our own observations of our dishes, the product does clean very well, only just behind "Finish Quantum"- which is multiple times more expensive, tested on animals and is appalling for the environment. Only gripe about this product is that it doesn't fit in our tablet socket in our dishwasher, and when we can get it in there it doesn't dissolve. We simply read the label and it says to put the tablet on the dishwasher floor. Works like a charm.
Very effective cleaning, relatively inexpensive, no animal testing, natural ingredients
Doesn't fit in some dishwashers and may not fully dissolve- solved by putting on dishwasher floor

nrsnat

nrsnat

Didn't clean dishes at all

Really disappointed by these tablets, after running the same dishes through the machine twice, once with the tablet in the dispenser, once throwing it in the bottom of the machine, I have glass jars that are still as dirty as before I washed them. I love their dishwashing liquid, fabric softener and laundry liquid, but I'll be going back to environmentally unfriendly tablets from now on.
Nice smell
Doesn't clean dishes

Great product

I have an old Dishlex dishwasher and never have any problems with the tablets not disolving or leaving a residue. I do add some vinegar to the water once a fortnight and it seems to keep everything sparkling clean. We also have a worm composting toilet so am careful not to use too many harmful products. The local IGA at Woodrising NSW doesn't stock this product any more. Hopefully I will be able to find it locally. For those that have trouble with the tablets not disolving have you tried just puting them straight into the dishwasher and not into the holder for the tablet?

Jodie

JodieNewcastle

Not the best

I continue to buy these dish washing tablets due to the fact that they don't contain too many harsh chemicals. After each wash I notice that the tablet is not fully dissolved, and there is sometimes a fine residue on the dishes. My dishwasher is not that old and other brands do not do this.
No harsh chemicals
The tablets don't dissolve!

Dashreca

DashrecaToowoomba

Hate to have to say this ...

I have been purchasing these tablets for quite some time, but I feel I will resort back to Finish tablets. I find that the tablets just don't dissolve most of the time and leave a residue over all the dishes which means I have to wash everything by hand. I agree with the other comment that this doesn't happen with Finish. I prefer to use more natural products whenever I can, but it has been my experience that these ones simply don't work as well. I will continue to use their dishwashing liquid though.
Cost effective, more natural product
Tablets don't dissolve meaning I have to rewash & therefore use more water etc.

SukMaan Kong

SukMaan KongHobart, TAS

Does not dissolve well

like the other reviewers, i have always bought the Earth Choice product because they are environmental friendly. However, there are a few occassions that the tablets did not dissolve completely and sometimes i can feel the residue detergent on my dishes.
i put my baby bottles in the dishwasher, i hate the thought of my baby drinking the residue from the tablet.
we never had any problems like this with the Finish tablets.
Good price, environmental friendly
Does not dissolve well

BrendanTuggeranong 2620, ACT

Definately worth it

We always by Natures Organics products, excellent quality and Aussie made & owned. These tablets are cheaper than the Finish brand and work just as good. We like the dissolvable wrapper, no more opening those little plastic wrappers. Not sure about the environmental claims, but can thet be any worse than the other brands.

Buy these!!

These tablets work just as well as the finish tablets but they are environmentally friendly an also 1/3 of the price!

tablets dont dissolve

The tablet in its dissovable wrapper is either found still in the door or at the bottom of the dishwaher as an undissolved mass at the end. I think the wrapper may be wedging it in the door.
environmentally friendly and that it did not require unwrapping or messy handling
seems to get stuck in door and ends up undissolved mass at end of cycle

See all Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets reviews

Lisa Cattarin

Lisa Cattarinasked

I currently use Earth Choice tablets for my dishwasher and was wondering if there is an Earth Choice for the rinse aid section. I currently am using the 'Rinse Aid Finish' product but shouldnt be because of my septic tank? Could you pls let me know if Earth Choice make a rinse aid for the dishwasher?

Gilda
Gilda

I phoned the Earth Choice people this week as we've just bought a dishwasher and as we are on the septic system I asked about a rinse aid - apparently they don't sell one at the moment but are thinking about it! So at the moment we are doing without.....:)

GP
GP

No they don't but the Eco Store one is good!

Red Z.
Red Z.

I use white vinegar as a rinse aid - works brilliantly. Everything comes out gleaming clean and dry.

Features:

• Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets soaks and cuts through grease, helps rinse dishes, neutralises odour, removes tough stains (including tea stains), and removes crusty food remnants.
  • The dishwashing tablet is made of a plant and mineral-based formula, making it biodegradable and waterway-safe.
  • No harsh chemicals are used in the formula, and Earth Choice is accredited as cruelty free by Choose Cruelty Free.
  • It’s also packaged in a fully recycled carton box, making it plastic free and even more eco-friendly.
  • Each tablet is wrapped in a 100% biodegradable, dissolvable wrapper, so they’re easy to use and convenient.

Points of praise:

• The majority of reviewers found that the dishwashing tablets effectively cleaned all their dishes - from glasses and crockery to cutlery and pots and pans.
  • According to reviewers, this product was generally easy to use, particularly because they didn’t need to remove the wrapping around each tablet.
  • Reviewers also appreciated that the product didn’t have a chemical fragrance, and didn’t smell unpleasant.

A point of pain:

• A number of reviewers said that the dishwashing tablet didn’t always dissolve in the machine, which sometimes left behind a powder residue on dishes.
CategoryDishwasher Tablets & Cleaners