Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets

Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets (page 2 of 3)

Pros

• Effectively cleans dishes

• Easy to use

• No chemical fragrance

Cons

• Tablet doesn't always completely dissolve

NH19
NH19Melbourne

Love these

These dishwasher tablets work really well. Dishes come out clean and shiny. They dont leave a chemical smell on your glasses and dishes. Better for the environment too. Would recommend

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

JaneTM
JaneTM

Disappointed

Bought this after recommended by Choice on the Today Show. Might clean but soap suds ALWAYS left no matter what cycle I use. Even when I ran the machine a second time just thru a rinse cycle didn't work.

Discolouring plastic and not cleaning properly

With these tablets my dishes only get clean if I put my machine on the intensive setting. With other tablets I could use the eco setting, but with Earth Choice this is not sufficient.
I found several plastic and metal objects were discoloured after washing with Earth Choice. Never had this experience with other brands.
For dish washing Earth Choice is Bad Choice!

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

SalF
SalFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I recommend these over ALL others

I have used all the brands from Aldi to Eco store to Finish to Enjo. These tablets are not only great for the environment, but work perfectly every time. No complaints at all from me! My second choice after these is Finish Quantum Max Apple Lime. They work equally well but I am more focussed on the environmental benefits of Earth Choice.

emdeme
emdemeNewcastle

I have been using for years even before Choice reviewed them

I switched to these for their environmentally friendly benefits and was impressed by their cleaning abilities. I have used them in 3 different dishwashers now (at work and home) so its not just the dishwasher. Then Choice reviewed them and the secret is out! Now they sell out when on special so a lot of others have found out too.

JulesnDave
JulesnDaveAdelaide

Purchased this product after reading CHOICE mag - showing as the number one. I was a bit sceptical, but have been totally impressed. As good if not better than, Finish, and would be healthier to use.

warytravelly
warytravellyPerth, WA

The new formula works

Having been frustrated with the top brands like finish as well as fairy needing us to wash off all good e.g. breakfast cereal before putting them in which defeats the purpose, plus the dishes didnt dry properly I tried the Earth Choice All In 1 tablets. As an experiment i loaded up the dishwasher with bowls over 5 days that were not rinsed at all. The came out perfectly clean, dry and no sticky residue. They are well priced and definitely don't need to have added rinsaid. So an efficient product that does what it says and environmentally friendly.
12 months on and still pleased. Added bonus dishwasher doesn't have that odour that needs rinsing out

Purchased in March 2018 at IGA Ballajura for $16.00.

Never again

Thought i'd give these a go as they are better for the environment and cheaper than other brands. Unfortunately they leave a powder residue on all my plastic items and cutlery. On closer inspection some plates as well. Now doing the 3rd wash on the same items. What a waste of money, power and water. I will never buy these again.

Excellent!

These dishwasher tablets are great. Dishes come out sparkling clean .I rarely bother to hand rinse first. Everything goes in together(glasses,crockery,cutlery and pots and pans.) and no issues. Love Earth Choice products. Never any problems with our septic.

Jenni Love this product
Jenni Love this product

great fot the enviroment and works very well

Very impressed I use this in my cheap dishwasher and my mum uses it in an expensive one, it works really well, crystal clear glasses, and removes the coffee stains on cups better than scrubbing love it thanks

Sam Ho
Sam HoAU

Always come back to this

These are really effective in our very old Miele dishwasher. It's a complete bonus that they are half the price of other brands and are also environmentally friendly. A few times I've bought the leading brands because of sales but they have not cleaned as well and I can't stand the strong smell they leave on my dishes.

Double handling

A bit frustrated here, after seeing reviews on sunrise they said these earth choice tablets were the most popular choice across Australia , so I thought I'd give them a go (normally always use finish tablets)
Anyway I brought a box, did my rinsing and stacking and put a load on, to find this morning all my dishes still greasy and half dirty, so I had to take them all out and hand wash them anyway! Talk about double handling
Won't ever buy these again

Ellen
EllenAdelaide

Won't buy anything else

Waste of money

Had to wash dishes three times in the dishwasher then once by hand. Not good for the environment there. Will be going back to finish or fairy job done first time. That's seems better for the environment.

Sandringham10
Sandringham10Melbourne

Work well

Apart from one or two occasions when the tablets have not fully diluted, these Earth Choice dishwashing tablets do a very good job.

My dishes and cutlery comes out looking good - probably not perfect, but good nonetheless.

A generally reliable product from a manufacturer that seems to know what it is doing.

See all Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets reviews

Mel
Melasked

Where is EC dishwasher tablet made now? The package no longer shows the manufacture information any more and I have stopped buying them since.

Sapphire

my box says france
its near the barcode

Lisa Cattarin
Lisa Cattarinasked

I currently use Earth Choice tablets for my dishwasher and was wondering if there is an Earth Choice for the rinse aid section. I currently am using the 'Rinse Aid Finish' product but shouldnt be because of my septic tank? Could you pls let me know if Earth Choice make a rinse aid for the dishwasher?

Gilda
Gilda

I phoned the Earth Choice people this week as we've just bought a dishwasher and as we are on the septic system I asked about a rinse aid - apparently they don't sell one at the moment but are thinking about it! So at the moment we are doing without.....:)

GP
GP

No they don't but the Eco Store one is good!

Red Z.
Red Z.

I use white vinegar as a rinse aid - works brilliantly. Everything comes out gleaming clean and dry.

Features:

• Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets soaks and cuts through grease, helps rinse dishes, neutralises odour, removes tough stains (including tea stains), and removes crusty food remnants.
  • The dishwashing tablet is made of a plant and mineral-based formula, making it biodegradable and waterway-safe.
  • No harsh chemicals are used in the formula, and Earth Choice is accredited as cruelty free by Choose Cruelty Free.
  • It’s also packaged in a fully recycled carton box, making it plastic free and even more eco-friendly.
  • Each tablet is wrapped in a 100% biodegradable, dissolvable wrapper, so they’re easy to use and convenient.

Points of praise:

• The majority of reviewers found that the dishwashing tablets effectively cleaned all their dishes - from glasses and crockery to cutlery and pots and pans.
  • According to reviewers, this product was generally easy to use, particularly because they didn’t need to remove the wrapping around each tablet.
  • Reviewers also appreciated that the product didn’t have a chemical fragrance, and didn’t smell unpleasant.

A point of pain:

• A number of reviewers said that the dishwashing tablet didn’t always dissolve in the machine, which sometimes left behind a powder residue on dishes.
CategoryDishwasher Tablets & Cleaners