Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets

Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets

Pros

• Effectively cleans dishes

• Easy to use

• No chemical fragrance

Cons

• Tablet doesn't always completely dissolve

WingsCancer

WingsCancerAU

Stumble upon a great Buy.

Purchased in February 2021 at The Reject Shop for $6.00.

Denise B.

Denise B.South East Queensland, QLD

Earth choice products are Fantastic!

I have just moved and now have a septic tank system. I love these and never having used tablets before I have been removing the plastic they are coated in. Everything comes out sparkling clean no tea stains in the cups. If I want to do a quick wash I squish them so they turn into powder.

Purchased in December 2020 at Woolworths Online store for $16.00.

Thanasi K.

Thanasi K.Sydney, NSW

These are fantastic!

There is no chemical fragrance like I used to get with other leading brands, good if you have children and need to wash their bottles as I’m always paranoid about chemicals for them.

Cleans the dishes perfectly, I check every time and haven’t found anything yet.

I’m using a Bosch dishwasher.

Purchased in November 2020 at Woolworths for $16.20.

Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Find out how Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets compares to other Dishwasher Tablets & Cleaners

Karen S.

Karen S.

For the price very disappointing!

I tried this after choice recommended them but for the price they are very disappointing, even when on special. Definitely does not remove tea and coffee stains on cups and mugs! Good for the eco warriors but in reality very average dishwashing. Perhaps the fact that ww is selling them at half price around 8.oo per packet tells the story.

Purchased in January 2020.

TONE

TONEHunter Region, NSW

Excellent Product

Love this product. Cleans beautifully, without the harsh chemicals. Leaves everything very clean. Have used these tablets for years and would not swap to another brand. I find they are very well priced,compared to the major brands and also made in Australia,which is another bonus.

Purchased at Woolworths Physical store for $16.00.

Aly

AlyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Better performance than most popular supermarkets brands and better for the earth

High performing and good for the earth. My favourite dishwashing brand. During COVID I havnt always been able to get my hands on my favourite dishwashing tablets, sadly having to try going back to some of the not so earth friendly supermarket supported & stocked brands and have been very annoyed and disappointed by the performance, leaving residues and overall poor clean,oh and the chemical/fake fragrance smell from other brands is off putting in itself;I will not bother buying anything else even if it means waiting or buying more online

Purchased in April 2020 at Big W Online Store for $16.00.

Mel

MelSydney, NSW

Love the Earth Choice tablet

Have been using the Earth Choice products for many years and absolutely love them! Their dishwasher tablet cleans the dishes well and doesn’t produce the odor as other brands. Highly recommend!

Lehanii

LehaniiPerth, WA

I won't use anything else

I just tried another eco brand and they've left chalk all over my dishes. These Earth ones are amazing, I've been using for one year. Sparkling clean dishes. Kogan benchtop dishwasher.

Purchased in January 2019 at Woolworths for $16.00.

These are great - why are they rated so low?

I have been buying these tablets for years, across 2 dishwashers a cheapy and now a top of the line Bosch. They clean exceptionally in both. I have seen a few reviews in here and some with pics. I don't think the poor tablet can clean what is obviously baked on 'crap' that has been there for ages. no residue, foaming etc on ours, just clean dishes! And the bonus is they are better for the environment than all the others!

Purchased in September 2019 at Coles for $16.00.

birdseye

birdseye

Least chemical aroma after washing dishes!

Been using these for years! Top tips, if you have a bad experience or a Bosch dishwasher, we put the tablet on the front of the top drawer so they don't stick AND use the least chemically Finish rinse aid (green one) and our dishes come out mostly dry(drip dry plastics occasionally) without the chemical smell! (Minimum 1:20 for max. cleanliness and dryness) As a father of young kids I appreciate putting the least amount of chemicals into our kids. Hope this was helpful for someone?!

Purchased in March 2020 at Coles for $16.00.

smann

smannMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent cleaning

Really impressed with these tablets. I have not had one item out of the dishwasher that is not clean. Choice had them as number 1 and I agree. I have read other reviews about them sticking and not coming out of the dispenser however I have not had that experience.

Purchased in January 2020 at Woolworths for $14.00.

Aussiebloke34

Aussiebloke34Perth, WA

These are the best not only for the earth but results!

As the title says, these little things are the best not only for the earth but results! Read it got number 1 in Choice tests so thought we'd try them out, 39c per wash vs Finish which is 94c per wash (and Finish didn't even get in the top 5).

Easy choice for me, I like doing right by the Earth if the product works well and doesn't cost a fortune so this wins in both categories and I'm sold.

Roreto

RoretoSydney

Amazing results

Thought I'd give these a try as it was on special. Cleans far better than other popular brands I have tried in my Bosch dishwasher. Will definitely be purchasing again.

Peter J.

Peter J.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Surprised this rates so low?!?

I have been using this product for years. I am not too fussy about rinsing before washing. Works a treat and much cheaper than name brands. Aussie product. I always buy when it’s on special. Wouldn’t even think of changing brands. Not sure why it’s rated so low.

Purchased in May 2019 at Coles for $10.00.

NH19

NH19Melbourne

Love these

These dishwasher tablets work really well. Dishes come out clean and shiny. They dont leave a chemical smell on your glasses and dishes. Better for the environment too. Would recommend

Purchased in April 2019 at Coles Supermarkets.

SalF

SalFGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I recommend these over ALL others

I have used all the brands from Aldi to Eco store to Finish to Enjo. These tablets are not only great for the environment, but work perfectly every time. No complaints at all from me! My second choice after these is Finish Quantum Max Apple Lime. They work equally well but I am more focussed on the environmental benefits of Earth Choice.

emdeme

emdemeNewcastle

I have been using for years even before Choice reviewed them

I switched to these for their environmentally friendly benefits and was impressed by their cleaning abilities. I have used them in 3 different dishwashers now (at work and home) so its not just the dishwasher. Then Choice reviewed them and the secret is out! Now they sell out when on special so a lot of others have found out too.

JulesnDave

JulesnDaveAdelaide

Purchased this product after reading CHOICE mag - showing as the number one. I was a bit sceptical, but have been totally impressed. As good if not better than, Finish, and would be healthier to use.

warytravelly

warytravellyPerth, WA

The new formula works

Having been frustrated with the top brands like finish as well as fairy needing us to wash off all good e.g. breakfast cereal before putting them in which defeats the purpose, plus the dishes didnt dry properly I tried the Earth Choice All In 1 tablets. As an experiment i loaded up the dishwasher with bowls over 5 days that were not rinsed at all. The came out perfectly clean, dry and no sticky residue. They are well priced and definitely don't need to have added rinsaid. So an efficient product that does what it says and environmentally friendly.
12 months on and still pleased. Added bonus dishwasher doesn't have that odour that needs rinsing out

Purchased in March 2018 at IGA Ballajura for $16.00.

Tom A

Tom ANortheast, VIC

Used to be better

Have been using these for a couple years now. Initially I was quite happy with them but after the recent changes, not so much. I now cut them out of the supposedly dissolving wrapper, because, well it doesn't seem to dissolve fast enough and was reducing the effectiveness of the tablets.

See all Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets reviews

Lisa Cattarin

Lisa Cattarinasked

I currently use Earth Choice tablets for my dishwasher and was wondering if there is an Earth Choice for the rinse aid section. I currently am using the 'Rinse Aid Finish' product but shouldnt be because of my septic tank? Could you pls let me know if Earth Choice make a rinse aid for the dishwasher?

Gilda
Gilda

I phoned the Earth Choice people this week as we've just bought a dishwasher and as we are on the septic system I asked about a rinse aid - apparently they don't sell one at the moment but are thinking about it! So at the moment we are doing without.....:)

GP
GP

No they don't but the Eco Store one is good!

Red Z.
Red Z.

I use white vinegar as a rinse aid - works brilliantly. Everything comes out gleaming clean and dry.

Features:

• Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets soaks and cuts through grease, helps rinse dishes, neutralises odour, removes tough stains (including tea stains), and removes crusty food remnants.
  • The dishwashing tablet is made of a plant and mineral-based formula, making it biodegradable and waterway-safe.
  • No harsh chemicals are used in the formula, and Earth Choice is accredited as cruelty free by Choose Cruelty Free.
  • It’s also packaged in a fully recycled carton box, making it plastic free and even more eco-friendly.
  • Each tablet is wrapped in a 100% biodegradable, dissolvable wrapper, so they’re easy to use and convenient.

Points of praise:

• The majority of reviewers found that the dishwashing tablets effectively cleaned all their dishes - from glasses and crockery to cutlery and pots and pans.
  • According to reviewers, this product was generally easy to use, particularly because they didn’t need to remove the wrapping around each tablet.
  • Reviewers also appreciated that the product didn’t have a chemical fragrance, and didn’t smell unpleasant.

A point of pain:

• A number of reviewers said that the dishwashing tablet didn’t always dissolve in the machine, which sometimes left behind a powder residue on dishes.
CategoryDishwasher Tablets & Cleaners