Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets

Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets

Pros

• Effectively cleans dishes

• Easy to use

• No chemical fragrance

Cons

• Tablet doesn't always completely dissolve

Jennome

JennomeCastlemaine, Vic

No Problems

I find these tablets just fine. I always put it on the bottom of the d/washer as they don't fit in my dispenser, so it always dissolves. I sometimes wonder if people rinse their dishes, specially dinner plates, before putting them in the machine. I'm sure this makes a huge difference to the performance of both the washer and detergent, along with not overloading. I've raised a lot of eyebrows over the years at the way some people stack their machines, so I'm not surprised there's performance issues. I only wash every few days, so in the interim day I do a pre-rinse, which may not be a function of all dishwashers. However, I do agree that the Finish Powerball tablets are probably the best. I buy them on eBay.

CLEW9

CLEW9Sydney

Second best dishwasher product as rated by Choice, with no animal testing and natural ingredients

According to choice magazine, and by our own observations of our dishes, the product does clean very well, only just behind "Finish Quantum"- which is multiple times more expensive, tested on animals and is appalling for the environment. Only gripe about this product is that it doesn't fit in our tablet socket in our dishwasher, and when we can get it in there it doesn't dissolve. We simply read the label and it says to put the tablet on the dishwasher floor. Works like a charm.
Very effective cleaning, relatively inexpensive, no animal testing, natural ingredients
Doesn't fit in some dishwashers and may not fully dissolve- solved by putting on dishwasher floor

See all Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets reviews

Lisa Cattarin

Lisa Cattarinasked

I currently use Earth Choice tablets for my dishwasher and was wondering if there is an Earth Choice for the rinse aid section. I currently am using the 'Rinse Aid Finish' product but shouldnt be because of my septic tank? Could you pls let me know if Earth Choice make a rinse aid for the dishwasher?

Gilda
Gilda

I phoned the Earth Choice people this week as we've just bought a dishwasher and as we are on the septic system I asked about a rinse aid - apparently they don't sell one at the moment but are thinking about it! So at the moment we are doing without.....:)

GP
GP

No they don't but the Eco Store one is good!

Red Z.
Red Z.

I use white vinegar as a rinse aid - works brilliantly. Everything comes out gleaming clean and dry.

Features:

• Earth Choice All in One Dish Tablets soaks and cuts through grease, helps rinse dishes, neutralises odour, removes tough stains (including tea stains), and removes crusty food remnants.
  • The dishwashing tablet is made of a plant and mineral-based formula, making it biodegradable and waterway-safe.
  • No harsh chemicals are used in the formula, and Earth Choice is accredited as cruelty free by Choose Cruelty Free.
  • It’s also packaged in a fully recycled carton box, making it plastic free and even more eco-friendly.
  • Each tablet is wrapped in a 100% biodegradable, dissolvable wrapper, so they’re easy to use and convenient.

Points of praise:

• The majority of reviewers found that the dishwashing tablets effectively cleaned all their dishes - from glasses and crockery to cutlery and pots and pans.
  • According to reviewers, this product was generally easy to use, particularly because they didn’t need to remove the wrapping around each tablet.
  • Reviewers also appreciated that the product didn’t have a chemical fragrance, and didn’t smell unpleasant.

A point of pain:

• A number of reviewers said that the dishwashing tablet didn’t always dissolve in the machine, which sometimes left behind a powder residue on dishes.
CategoryDishwasher Tablets & Cleaners