Earth Choice Multi Purpose

Earth Choice Multi Purpose (page 2 of 2)

Pros

• Eco-friendly choice

• Ammonia and chlorine-free

• Doesn’t leave streaks

ejo81

ejo81

Good

I love this product!!! It works well and is priced really well.....I hate the smell of other brands of spray and wipe but this stuff is great!
This product smells great and works too

Honestreviews27

Honestreviews27AU

It is cheap, earth friendly and very powerful. If you have a stubborn stain, just leave it on there a little longer, but not too long...it is powerful enough to take the colour out of a laminate benchtop (but I did spray it and forgot about it and left it there for several hours!) Excellent product.
Inexpensive, enviro friendly, very powerful product.

Blade0

Blade0Adelaide, South Australia

Smells fabulous. Cleans well

All Purpose Cleaners

Find out how Earth Choice Multi Purpose compares to other All Purpose Cleaners

This product is so cheap and works just as well as any other product I have tried. It is also environmentally friendly which is a bonus!! The fragance is not overpowering, leaving a pleasant "clean" smell behind.
Cheap, easily available and works well.
None that I can think of.

J_xo

J_xoVIC

Cheap product

I use this product for almost everything. From the bathroom sink, bath & benchtops. It has a pleasant smell and not too over powering. It's really cheap (can get for under $3.00 a bottle) and the bottle does last a long time. Earth choice is meant to be good for the environment. Whether they are or not I'm not entirely sure. What I am sure about is that this is a budget friendly product that does the job. It's just as good if not better as the more expensive brands! This is literally a multi purpose cleaner. So many uses for it!
Cheap, worked
Sceptical about 'Green' claims

toni_nakama

toni_nakamaNSW, 2035

Earth Friendly Earth Choice Is Simply Great!

I was getting sick of those cleaning products that I used to buy. Aside from strong smell, they failed my expectations. I first bought Earth Choice Multi Purpose because I wanted a nice smelling product which at the same time works effectively. I am satisfied with this product. I don't even have to use room freshener because it makes the whole room/ house smelling great and clean!
Effective product, smells really nice, easily available

butterflykiss

butterflykiss

Good

I have used this product on everything in my home for a long time. It cleans well if you spray on and leave it sit for a minute or so, then its easy to just wipe away dirt. I have found that the spray nozzle does leak a little when you use it, so I just buy the refills and decant the cleaner into an Ajax Spray & Wipe bottle (which is what I used to use but I couldnt stand the smell!) This product has a very neutral, pleasant smell.
Doesnt have a strong smell like some cleaners
Not as effective as some. Spray nozzle can leak

sarahwwww

sarahwwww

I really can't stand the smell of most of the all purpose sprays and so I have tried many different ones to find one I can tolerate. This is the only one I have found so far. It does a decent job and is also very cheap at less than $2 at coles.
Great cleaner and the scent is the most non offensive I have founf so far. It's also really cheap ! the fact that it is environmentally friendly is a bonus.
If you use too much at once I have found it can leave some soapy residue behind on the benchtop.

See all Earth Choice Multi Purpose reviews

Vicki

Vickiasked

Is this in any way anti bacterial or able to replace a disinfectant as I’m am allergic to all the other cleaners being used in this high cleaning times

Christine F.
Christine F.

Not that I believe. However for antibacterials &_antivirals to work surfaces have to be clean. Something this product does well.

Meg M.

Meg M.asked

can gold and silver crockery be washed in the dish washer with this product?

armingate
armingate

It is not really for washing dishes. It is a multi-purpose cleaner for surfaces.

Earth Choice offers users a natural solution to remove dirt and grime without the use of harsh fumes. This environmentally gentle cleaner is ideal for benchtops, sinks, cooktops, baths, basins, showers, tiles, toilets, walls and vinyl surfaces and leaves a fresh, citrus fragrance.

This product shouldn’t be used with unsealed marble, varnished wood, porous, cracked or unsealed surfaces. Don’t use with, or immediately after, any other chemical or bleach.

Using plant-based ingredients, Earth Choice products are greywater and septic safe, CCF accredited and use 100% recycled and recyclable plastic in the packaging.

Features