Earth Choice Multi Purpose

Earth Choice Multi Purpose

Pros

• Eco-friendly choice

• Ammonia and chlorine-free

• Doesn’t leave streaks

Jack A

Jack A

I love it!

I have been using this product ever since I discovered a long time ago and was amazed at the results it brings. I recently discovered this cup thing and some other stuff that was just sitting and collecting all kinds of dirt and dust and gunk that turned hard and I tried to wash out with hot water but all that did was just get it wet but I decided to give Earth a try and sprayed 3 or 4 sprays and just let it sit for 5 minutes or so and BAM! it ripped right through the nasty stuff and gave a rinse out and little bit or brushing and everything was like new again.

And I also like the fact it doesn't leave behind a strong disgusting chemical odor but leaves a nice fresh smell instead.

Purchased in January 2021 at Coles for $2.20.

Simon B

Simon BSouth East Queensland, QLD

The only one we buy!

We love everything about this product and its the only one we use. For tough grease like on our stove top or splash back we spray and leave it a few minutes and then wipe. Smells great and does the job.

Purchased in September 2020 at Coles for $4.00.

Viv

Viv

Best multi purpose cleaner

I have tried a few multi purpose sprays such as AJAX, local supermarket brands etc but Earth is the most powerful out of all and has a soothing fragrance too.

Purchased in December 2019 at Woolworths Physical store for $4.00.

armingateVictoria, 3134

Best for removing grease or any dirt anywhere

I actually love the smell - like apples. Not as rotting apples as one reviewer said. They may have had a bad batch, but I guess smell is objective. No one in my house dislikes the smell.

I use it to clean the ceramic stove top after every use. Sometimes you can't see the small spots of grease til the stove is on again and they get baked on.

It is at least one environmentally safe product that actually works better than some chemical laden ones.

I have been using it for a long time and won't switch to anything else.

Linda

LindaMelbourne

Best of the multi use sprays.

After using many different multi purpose sprays I found this one to be the best. Not too strong, doesn't leave streaks, & actually does what it is meant to do. Knowing that it is Earth friendlier than other products is a win win.

Christian

ChristianMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect family friendly cleaner

This cleaner is very good it is Plant based, No Ammonia or Chlorine, 100 Recycled PET Bottle and it is Australia made and owned. In addition it is Grey Water safe vegan friendly and contains no palm oil. The product has a mild but pleasant smell and easily wipes away dust and marks on surfaces. Oh and as a bonus the price is great too. In a sea of foreign products please support this local aussie company and help keep jobs in Australia.

Melly D

Melly DCanberra

Love it!!

This product has a lovely smell and does everything it's supposed to. I love that it's cruelty free and biodegradable. I've been using it for years and will never change.

Dr. Will

Dr. WillPerth, WA

Excellent product.

We had previously had superb results at a more than competitive price with Earth Choice products we decided to try Earth Choice Multi Purpose cleaner. Again, delighted with the result, environmentally friendly, and usually way cheaper than the 'big name' brands. Earth Choice gets our vote for laundry, kitchen, household cleaning, and personal care products. Seldom buy any other brand these days.

only multi purpose cleaner in the house

This cleaner works every where kitchen, bathroom ,toilet .Just the other day my worst nightmare my 14 month little son knocked it off the table and drank some. full of panic strait to the doctors we went.Because this product does not have any harmfull chemicals my son was fine any other he would now be having surgery for the rest of his life. so if you have kids protect your loved ones and buy this.
no chemicals

GuylianRain

GuylianRainVictoria, 3052

Really is multipurpose

The one I bought had a fully recyclable spray trigger. No metal springs in it!

It was quite cheap at my local IGA. I have tried it on a very dirty bath tub. I left the spray on for about 15 minutes, and the grime was ok to wipe off. I've tried it every where in the kitchen and it works great. It even has a lovely scent.
Cheap, vegan, cruelty free, Aussie made and owned, effective
A bit too bubbly

Honestreviews27

Honestreviews27AU

It is cheap, earth friendly and very powerful. If you have a stubborn stain, just leave it on there a little longer, but not too long...it is powerful enough to take the colour out of a laminate benchtop (but I did spray it and forgot about it and left it there for several hours!) Excellent product.
Inexpensive, enviro friendly, very powerful product.

Blade0

Blade0Adelaide, South Australia

Smells fabulous. Cleans well

This product is so cheap and works just as well as any other product I have tried. It is also environmentally friendly which is a bonus!! The fragance is not overpowering, leaving a pleasant "clean" smell behind.
Cheap, easily available and works well.
None that I can think of.

toni_nakama

toni_nakamaNSW, 2035

Earth Friendly Earth Choice Is Simply Great!

I was getting sick of those cleaning products that I used to buy. Aside from strong smell, they failed my expectations. I first bought Earth Choice Multi Purpose because I wanted a nice smelling product which at the same time works effectively. I am satisfied with this product. I don't even have to use room freshener because it makes the whole room/ house smelling great and clean!
Effective product, smells really nice, easily available

sarahwwww

sarahwwww

I really can't stand the smell of most of the all purpose sprays and so I have tried many different ones to find one I can tolerate. This is the only one I have found so far. It does a decent job and is also very cheap at less than $2 at coles.
Great cleaner and the scent is the most non offensive I have founf so far. It's also really cheap ! the fact that it is environmentally friendly is a bonus.
If you use too much at once I have found it can leave some soapy residue behind on the benchtop.

See all Earth Choice Multi Purpose reviews

Vicki

Vickiasked

Is this in any way anti bacterial or able to replace a disinfectant as I’m am allergic to all the other cleaners being used in this high cleaning times

Christine F.
Christine F.

Not that I believe. However for antibacterials &_antivirals to work surfaces have to be clean. Something this product does well.

Meg M.

Meg M.asked

can gold and silver crockery be washed in the dish washer with this product?

armingate

It is not really for washing dishes. It is a multi-purpose cleaner for surfaces.

Earth Choice offers users a natural solution to remove dirt and grime without the use of harsh fumes. This environmentally gentle cleaner is ideal for benchtops, sinks, cooktops, baths, basins, showers, tiles, toilets, walls and vinyl surfaces and leaves a fresh, citrus fragrance.

This product shouldn’t be used with unsealed marble, varnished wood, porous, cracked or unsealed surfaces. Don’t use with, or immediately after, any other chemical or bleach.

Using plant-based ingredients, Earth Choice products are greywater and septic safe, CCF accredited and use 100% recycled and recyclable plastic in the packaging.

Features