Earth Choice Shower Cleaner

Earth Choice Shower Cleaner

See the Best Bathroom & Toilet Cleaners in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

J.B.

J.B.Brisbane

Won't use it again......

We chose this range of products as we have a bio system on our acreage. The dishwasher liquid, fabric conditioner etc. are great, but not this cleaner. Sprayed the cubicle liberally to remove the soap stains etc. in a well ventilated room, and was almost overwhelmed by the toxic, cough-inducing fumes, unpleasant scent and very ineffective cleaning. Still have a burning sensation in my throat and mouth several hours later.....straight in the bin.

Sallyfred

Sallyfred

Unpleasant fragrance

Does a really good job of cleaning if you spray it on, leave it for 5 minutes then wipe surface and rinse off. The fragrance is unpleasant and was most attractive to my cat who decided everywhere I sprayed it, was suddenly an ideal toilet. Won’t purchase again.

BJK

BJK

Not a fan

I chose this brand thinking that it wouldn't produce fumes that my lungs wouldn't like. I was wrong- constant coughing fits whilst trying to clean, much worse than any other brand I have tried. Cleaning wise- average. I've gone back to the cleaning products one would assume would be worse for the lungs.

Sharon

SharonCoffs Harbour

Feel healthier cleaning with this.

Peace of mind not using harsh chemicals. Assists doesn't completely eliminate but over time it's definitely improved the cleanliness of the shower. Even the smell is more pleasant compared to bleach.

Gezza

GezzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Found this product to work well however the smell can be overpowering!

A good environmentally friendly product to clean your bathroom with. Only the strong fragrance may not appeal and can take your breath away. If they changed that I would u more often.

buyastihl

buyastihlOrange

Great for households with a septic

Roxanna Gerp
Roxanna Gerp

This is a great product that works well. I am disappointed to see that Palm Oil is one of the ingredients in many Earth Choice products. Can this be removed and an alternative Eco friendly ingredient used?