Earthpaste

Earthpaste

5.0 from 1 review · View Statistics
See the Best Toothpastes in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Earthpaste? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

1 review
    zknight
    zknightSouth East Queensland, QLD

The best and safest toothpaste

I have been using Earthpaste for about 3 yrs now. Once I educated myself regarding the damaging effects of ingesting fluoride about 20yrs ago I switched to fluoride free brands. I have tried many brands, mostly organic ones, but when I came across this one I stopped searching. It is one of only 2 brands I know of that are safe to swallow, which I do. Infact, it is better to swallow once done as the Redmond Clay (main ingredient) is useful in chelating toxins from your body. I also find it useful to put on insect bites as the clay extracts toxins from the bite. My favourite flavour is Lemon Twist, but I also don't mind Wintergreen.

Does not contain fluoride, glycerin or foaming agents.