EASEaCOLD Cold & Flu

EASEaCOLD Cold & Flu (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Cold & Flu Medication in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Emanuel

EmanuelMelbourne, Victoria

Inaffective -waste of $

These did nothing for me what so ever. Complete waste of money. Was like taking nothing at all. Very disappointed. I decided to try them as the box said they where for cold and congestion, I was very congested and continued to be after taking.

Grace

GraceMelbourne

Great product

Today is my 4th day of having cold (sore throat, cough, congestion, body ache and headache) and I decided to try Ease a Cold Cough Cold & Flu Day& Night. I'm quite surprised with how quickly I feel better just after having this. Had it 2 during the day and 2 before sleep. I felt so much better already. Not completely well but much much better.

Queen Victoria

Queen VictoriaSydney, NSW

Saved me a lot of sick days.

These should be called "Stop a Cold" because so many times I have taken these at the first sign of a cold and within a few hours my symptoms have gone and no cold materialises. I think the important thing is taking it at the very first sign of a cold (for example a sore throat) and not waiting too long. The hit of the vitamins can sometimes be enough to kill off the cold virus before it takes hold.

Only cold and flu meds I take

These work well if taken at first sign of a cold. I use the purple packet. They are the only tablets I take as most others have codeine which I'm allergic too. Great product.

Very disappointed

Took your product at beginning of cold, both my husband and I had colds together, he being on medication took nothing, I chose ease a cold for the first time, cold got much worse no relief will never choose it again, as both of us got over our colds approx. the same time. I felt the price was a bit expensive but was keen to get rid of cold unfortunately not the case.

Maggie

Maggiesydney

Must take at first sign of having a cold

I take this at the first sign of having a cold and have found that it shortens the duration and reduces the severity of the cold. I found that this works well in combination with ibuprofen tablets.

about average

brian

I will probably to end up buying a new pack

Jessica

JessicaSydney

Works Wonders! But this is not a medication

Roger

RogerMelbourne

Really effective when you follow the directions

Jo58

Jo58MELBOURNE

Really helps

Dom Davies

Dom DaviesSydney, Australia

Night time capsules work better than day time ones.

I have been using these capsule for the last week and while I find the day time ones largely non-effective the night time one appears to do ok. While I am still waking in coughing fits (terrible, terrible, cold) my fiancée assures me it's not as often. I do feel that I have been getting better sleep since taking them.
Night time capsules seem to work.
Day time ones don't work as well.

berty10

berty10SYDNEY

Ineffective!

I did not find this product useful at all! If I had known it was made of natural products, I wouldn't have bothered. I needed it as I am a teacher so I expected some improvement but it made me feel worse, if anything. False advertising and I wouldn't mind my money back!

Waste of time and money.

ormocana1976

ormocana1976Vic, 3941

Bad

A bit pricey for something that doesn't really work. I would expect relief from cold and flu, after 2 to 3 hours, it is still not working. I have to take a paracetamol to help me get through with my body aches and pain. The packaging is full of promises, it only contains herbal medicines which claims to give you relief from cold and flu, for me, it is not to be. So I read the labels next time
I love the convenience of getting a cold relief at the supermarket. Eye catching packaging.
It doesn't do much to me, I have to take an extra panadol since this one don't work on me

kusha
kusha

Brilliant product if you do as they recommend and start taking the capsules at the very first signs of a cold and within 24 hours of symptoms. Highly recommended.

Farouk
Farouk

Mick Herman M.

Mick Herman M.asked

Does this show up on a drug test

Sue
Sue

I wouldn't think so as is all natural. See ingredients - https://www.pharmacare.com.au/product/cough-cold-flu/

Mich
Mich

Capsules contain Echinacea, Zinc and the night one, Valerian so I would agree with Sue.

Aleen K.

Aleen K.asked

To be taken at first sign of a cold not few days later! Zinc is excellent for colds however any codral medication or any cold meds with codeine or sleeping ingredients, check with your doctors first! Because pharmacists will say anything to sell! Especially if you have blood pressure and diabetes be careful guys xx

Chris

Chrisasked

Is it safe to drive daytime, does it show on drug / alcohol testing by police?

Get an answer from our members and EASEaCOLD representatives

CategoryCold & Flu Medication