Easiyo Yogurt Maker

Easiyo Yogurt Maker

See the Best Novelty / Snack Makers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Easiyo Yogurt Maker? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Kikie
KikieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Junk

I have followed the instructions to the letter and have only succeeded once in making yoghurt that is not runny. I have tried 8 times. Not worth it at all. Very disappointed. I have seen a lot of 2nd hand ones for sale, now I know why - junk !

Date PurchasedMar 2018
AshandJudy
AshandJudy

I am giving up

Date PurchasedFeb 2018

Wont set

Total waste of money, 2 out of 5 packets worked, and at £2.79 a pack, its throwing money away! Mine will be going in the bin :-( don't know how they can justify the price when it doesn't do the job properly, the canister leaks as you shake it, much cheaper to buy made yogurt. Its a waste of my money. 2 turned out watery and one was like gloop. Disgusting. Done everything it says to do but its just a waste.

Date PurchasedApr 2017
Melissa
Melissa

Waste of Money

I strongly advise ppl not to waste there time and money on this rubbish it really is cheaper to go buy a 1kg tub then make this . It doesn't retain the heat to activate the product, have never had a batch set in the time frame recommended, out of approx 8 batches only 3 have worked , and none of the ones with bits in them or greek yogurt have set instead it has curdled and gone off.... wouldn't recommend to anyone total waste

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Pollyperks
PollyperksSheffield

Rubbish and rubbish after sales service

Yoghurt won't set wasted at least five packets trying contacted easily, they replied with instructions, followed them still the same . I was told to forward my name and address and they would send replacements still waiting even after prompting no further correspondence from them. I had used a tall white maker for years replaced old one with red one A TOTAL waste of money

renroc
renrocLismore

Setting issues and not for the first time

I have had a mango mix that didn't set. It is best befor 14/6/17 and batch number 12999-12:23 I mixed as usual and left it overnight in the yoghurt maker. It wasn't set this morning so I left it for another 4 hours and it was still not set. This is not the first time I've had issues with flavoured mixes. Usually the natural greek one works no problems.
What has happened to the quality control? I have also had others that don't stay set and after you take some out they go from firm to thick runny liquid. This is a shame as the youghurt has been beautiful in the past few years.
It isn't the maker it is the powder mix (at least I think as the greek works)

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Yoghurt not setting

I have been using EasiYo for ages and the past few weeks have been having trouble - it won't set. Glad to see it's not me and others are having the same problem. For me, its the Mixed Berries & Bits I am having trouble with. Have just put down a Greek with Honey - will see how it goes.

Date PurchasedDec 2016

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2020!

Nathan S.1 Nov 2019
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2020
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

Clara V.
Clara V.30 Nov 2021
how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas

Yoghurt not setting!

Have been using easiyo for a number of years with no problems. My last purchase continually failed, especially the lemon flavour. That is the end for me! It's not cheap and it's full of sugar, going back to shop yoghurt or making my own from skimmed milk. Lot healthier and cheaper!

Date PurchasedJune 2013
nettle
nettleUxbridge

yogurt not setting

I have been using Easiyo for several years so I know what I am doing. I have had to throw away several sachets of late as none of them set. It has cost me a fortune! I even bought a new maker in desperation, still rubbish, very unhappy indeed. Have alerted this to Easiyo and hope it gets sorted.

Keith
KeithPerth

Yoghurt not setting

Very disappointing...I have tried 5 different sachets and none have set. I would like a refund for the sachets and the esiyo maker please.
No one seems to be able to find out why this is happening.......does anyone have an answer or suggestion as to what can be done to rectify this problem?

Date PurchasedSept 2016

no setting

not setting the old style one worked fine this ne one something wrong with the design. or like the comments the yogurt powder is missing something. might take back and get money back. disappointed was so much wanting fresh homemade yougurt with my strawberries now i will have to go to the shops and buy yogurt.

Date PurchasedNov 2016

Very disappointed

Successful 3 times but since then all failures. Could the manufacturers give better guidance on water temperature, etc. When successful we like the product but it is rather expensive when it does not work. It seems to depend on the water temperature we have tried all ways but cannot get consistency.

Date PurchasedApr 2016

Jay Ess
Jay EssAlbury

Quality and function have declined appallingly.

We were recommended this by a family member. After purchasing the smaller of the two models (more suitable for a couple) EasiYo worked exactly as described. About a month into purchase we noticed the process of setting the yoghurt was repeatedly failing. We tried everything, from keeping the whole container insulated to remixing. We have not had a successful batch since. Woolworths had the packets on sale for some time, this raised our suspicions and we wouldn't be surprised if it was subsequently withdrawn from sale. Completely unfit for purpose.

Date PurchasedOct 2016

Don't waste your money!!!

In a nutshell it doesn't work! I really wish I kept my receipt so I could get my money back! As for the company help well that worse! not friendly and as helpful as an ashtray on a motorbike!
I met a man in the store last week and I said to him "what am I doing wrong?? He said are you following the instructions & I said yes to a tee! He said BIG MISTAKE, then he said take it back I am as its total rubbish!!!

Date PurchasedOct 2016
Sharon Berry
Sharon BerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very disappointed

I have only had one successful batch of yogurt. I have tried 3 more times in case I was missing a step, but each time the yogurt is not setting. This was supposed to be a more convenient and economical way of consuming yogurt. But alas it has cost more a lot more.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016

Ross S.
Ross S.asked

How many cups of liquid does easiyo jar hold when filled to the top?

4 cups worth.

Rosasked

I have a Fresh Plant yoghurt maker. I cannot open the lid so have not been able to use. Any suggestions please.

Tight initially, should open. Regards

Ros

I have tried everything to open it with a grip tool & cloth.

Cannot open !!!!

Julie F.
Julie F.asked

I have just purchased the EasiYo yoghurt maker and made my first batch of blueberry Greek yoghurt.
It came out thick which I expected but gloopy - not a pleasant texture.
Any comments?

Sandra5
Sandra5

Not sure why that happened. Did you make sure you filled about half the jar with water from tap then pour in the powdered mix, with lid on shake it..up and down a few times..about 4 times..then continue to fill with water to the top and then shake again. Then into the larger container containing boiled water to the top of the red ring seal with its lid then sit for 12 hours so if you start it at 5pm you remove it at 5am and put in the fridge to cool down. If you did all of that..then you might have a bad batch or the packet itself might have been stored incorrectly by the shop etc before placement on shelf. Have had one to three packets over a period of ten years that wasn't ok..contacted Easiyo and they were helpful ie they sent out a replacement packet. Hope this helps. Regards, Sandra

For $17.95, the Easiyo Yoghurt Maker is a creamy steal, and its overall 4.1-star rating doesn’t hurt, either.

This yoghurt maker takes a lot of the unpredictable aspects out of making homemade yoghurt. You mix a EasiYo yoghurt starter with water in the provided jar, add boiling water, leave the yoghurt to set for 8-12 hours, then pop it in the fridge to cool.

What reviewers liked about the Easiyo Yoghurt Maker:

• It’s easy to use, which made the yoghurt-making process simple and enjoyable
  • A cost-effective alternative to store-bought yoghurts, as you only need 1 litre of milk and an Easiyo sachet, and these are cheap
  • Makes great sugar-free yoghurt, which is a good alternative to buying yoghurts containing sugar from the supermarket
  • One batch can last for about a week, which works well when packing school or work lunches

EasiYo hacks from reviewers:

• Purchasing a thermometer really takes the guesswork out of preparing the yoghurt
  • Leaving the yoghurt to set in the jar for a longer period of time (e.g. 12-18 hours) will make the yoghurt firmer, thicker and also more tart
  • You can add extras that make the yoghurt taste even better, such as frozen fruit, nuts or even instant coffee, according to one adventurous reviewer.
CategoryNovelty / Snack Makers