Easiyo Yogurt Maker

Easiyo Yogurt Maker (page 2 of 2)

See the Best Novelty / Snack Makers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Easiyo Yogurt Maker? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

francid66
francid66

Delicious yogurt maker

I was given a red Easiflo as a present four monthsvago. I just love it but had a few disasters as I didn't follow the instructions to a "T". I contacted the company and reported my problems. Their customer service was great and supportive and I was able to make just delicious yogurt.

Date PurchasedJune 2016
Sharon Berry
Sharon BerryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very disappointed

I have only had one successful batch of yogurt. I have tried 3 more times in case I was missing a step, but each time the yogurt is not setting. This was supposed to be a more convenient and economical way of consuming yogurt. But alas it has cost more a lot more.

Date PurchasedJuly 2016
Mommyduc
MommyducToowoomba

Useless doesn't set at all

I have tried over and over and all I get is runny milk. Tried to use different water temperatures in the mix (tepid v room temperature water). I've left it for 24 hours, used less water etc.etc. etc. Nothing seems to work in this machine. Is it a batch problem or the maker?

Date PurchasedAug 2016

Not setting

I have done two lots now and left them like it said done it all by the book and it's like water. waste of time and money very dissatisfied if you got any suggestions please let me hear them else it's going in the bin I am not impressed thankyou

Grey Nomads in training
Grey Nomads in trainingPerth

Works for me

I have had the older model 1L youghurt maker for a few years now and have found it very good. Easy to use and clean. I have had one or two times when the yoghurt has not set. I believe that the solution is to just close it up again for a few more hours but I did not know that at the time. I have since bought the smaller model as well. After initial problems with setting with that model I contacted Easiyo who kindly provided the advice above.
I would like to be able to buy more flavours and full strength Greek yoghurt but apart from that, it definitely works for me.

Poppy
Poppy

Big Flop

Excited about buying,first 2 batches have been flops did not set and the red unit does not keep water hot and seems to be a waste of time. Lid does not seem to seal tight and boiling water is cold in about 2 hours. Also if I have to worry about packets being old or what ever as stated by others i will keep buying shop yogurt

I found a way to make it set

I have been making my own yogurt for about 20 years, Easiyo has been a big part of this. That is until it stopped setting. After going without for months at a time only to try and then fail again I tried a new way. I make it up per instructions, leave it for 5 hours and then replace the boiling water, leave it for another 5 hours and change the water again, then I leave it for 10 hours. This has worked 3 times in a row.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
Sharbo
SharboRiverland

Bought the red one when list kid to old white one

Had very few issues with the old white style one. Bought the Red one and every single yogurt has not set. Have tried 5-6 and not wasting anymore money in it now. Can't be anymore disappointed as my old one was great!! Am using it in the same way and no good results yet so I'm giving up now.

sturnbull
sturnbullAU

Decent yoghurt for a good price

Cas26
Cas26AU

Great thermos for yoghurt

GoGoGoanna
GoGoGoanna

criticqueen
criticqueenAU

Yummy if it works

I have made 2 successful batches of Yoghurt - one Mango - delish!
One Greek Natural Yoghurt - Scrumdilliumptious.
However, the last 2 batches I've made have been a big fail.
Raspberry & Strawberry - they have not set & I have a drinking yoghurt or cooking yoghurt which is a bit disappointing!
Haven't changed the way I've previously made the yoghurt so I think I
I've had two dud packets - hmmmmmmm!
I expect I will have a fight on my hands getting my money back but hey they've got everything to lose & I've just got some time.............
Yummy & easy when it works............
Annoying & wasteful of time & resources when it doesnt!

yoghurt lover
yoghurt lover

When this has happened to me, I just put it back in and do it again and it works the 2nd time.

CLF
CLFHunter Region, NSW

Really pleased with it.

pinkyy
pinkyySydney

Good

The Easiyo yoghurt is such a good invention! I never thought that making your own yoghurt could be that simple... that was until I stumbled across Easyio. I love the fact that its just three simple steps- empty the sachets, add cold water and leave to ferment.Would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
The yoghurt is great tasting, there's only a one off price for purchasing the maker (which is reasonably priced) and the packets are relatively cheap. I bought the actual maker and the yoghurt sachets at Big W, but you can find them in most supermarkets.
Nothing negative about the product.

memeng
memengNot Australia nor New Zealand

Good

I grew up eating fresh yogurts, bought from dairies, but can't be bothered to try making it myself. Until I saw Easiyo Yogurt Maker. It's a fool-proof way to make fresh yogurts in as quick as 8 hours. I use the yogurt for desserts, in cooking, and to make cheese.
Very easy to use, fresh yogurts at my disposal, different colours available, many sachet flavours available separately.
Nothing. If only it has an automatic cooling function, so I can eat nice cool yogurt straight from the pot without having to put it in the fridge first - hot yogurt isn't my cup of tea.

beezee
beezeeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good

I love using my Easiyo but my kids haven't really taken to the yoghurt all that much so it hasn't been as successful as I would have liked. I still make around a kilo a week though. It's easy to make but I have had some hits and misses with the texture of different flavours (maybe I'm doing something wrong??) and it can be quite different to store bought. Overall I really like it though so I'll keep trying to convert the kids!
Easy to make, cheap to purchase.
Texture is a bit odd with some flavours, if you use the sachets it's not really any cheaper than store bought on special.

liammsmummy
liammsmummy

Good

its a great product need a soy option for my son and would be highly addicted, my arms get to sore from shaking so much but find putting on the ground and kicking around has same affect its great being able to control amount of sugar that goes into it and being able to have many different flavours all from the one batch a good family favorite and cheap to use
easy to use convience of at home use that the kids can be involved in
hard to find flavours that suit everyone i was finding bits not disolved in the bottom of container but worked all that out by making it in smaller batch shacking then continuing, its hard to shake for so long

beantangerine
beantangerine

If you're lactose intolerant, you can buy lactase drops called Lacteeze and add those when you dissolve the yoghurt mix.

gremlin88
gremlin88

Good

Great product in general. Am really satisfied with the strawberry flavour. Would recommend it. Like how it is not an electric appliance.
Quick and easy to make!
Have tried a few different flavours, but the strawberry one is the only one that seems to turn out. The others are really gooey and sticky in texture.

rw2830
rw2830North Western Region, NSW

Good

As all my family loves yoghurt this was a life saver to the pocket! I am constantly making it and sometimes can't keep up with the demand. Love how you can experiment with all different flavours and add 'real' fruit to it. Well worth giving this a go if you are a fan of yoghurt.
This product helps make yoghurt cheaply and easily. The product itself is reasonably priced and is easy to clean
Couldn't really think of any thing. Only thing is you just have to be prepared to always have some in the fridge as it takes time to make.

dutchmiranda
dutchmirandaNSW

Good

Great way to save money and still have fresh yogurt. They taste good and it is extremely easy to do. You can have your kids help without they kitchen ending up in a huge mess which of course you need to clean up. I just wish my supermarket would store more easiyo items
Very easy to use. Yogurts are cheaper and they are tasty. There is a nice amount of choice
Non really. The only one I can think about is that as you need to leave it for a certain amount of hours, so when you are out you need to wait.

kszan
kszan

Good

I cant believe it took me so long to get onto this! I have just about every other gadget under the sun and this is one of the cheapest and easiest. I use it several times a week and it never feels like a big chore. Best of all, it makes some pretty good yoghurt. We mix plain yoghurt with a sweet one to tone down the sweetness, or mix plain with fruit. Great gadegt!
I can make as much as I like as per the requirements of the household at relatively short notice. My fussy toddler loves it!
The sweet ones are a bit too sweet. And the packets can be hard to find (well, a decent variety of what is available).

vavidi
vavidi

Good

This is a great way to make yoghurt, my baby loves it & so does the rest of the family. It works well, quick & easy! Beats going to the supermarket to buy tubs of yoghurt & takes up less space in the fridge, glad I purchased one!
Great, quick & easy to use!
Not much, it's a great system

tzelyn
tzelyn

Good

The yoghurt maker is an easy way to make healthy yoghurt yourself in the comfort of your home. There are packs of yoghurt powder available in stores for choosing and the yoghurt maker comes with easy instructions. All in all, it doesnt take 5 minutes to make up the yoghurt and set to cool down, before removing the container of yoghurt, placing it to chill in the fridge.
Simple to make, good filling healthy snack. Banana Flavoured yoghurts are my favourite!