Easiyo Yogurt Maker

Easiyo Yogurt Maker (page 3 of 4)

See the Best Novelty / Snack Makers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Easiyo Yogurt Maker? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Fdg
FdgGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wouldn't buy store yoghurt

A terrific product, and so simple. No electronics. Sachets are additive free. extra time and a top up of boiling water if it fails to set. Nice consultants too. Not pushy. Lots of interesting sweet varieties but the standout for me is low fat Greek natural and Grrek and Coconut. Have given it as gifts to foodie friends and all love it.

thedriver
thedriverAustralian Capital Territory

Great product and great customer service

Tania
TaniaCanberra

my easiyo bit the dust after 15 years of faithful weekly service.

After 15 years of using my easiyo maker every week, sometimes twice weekly, it cracked on the outside and I need a new one.
It's still usable, but because the seal for insulation has been compromised, I imagine that it won't be good for much longer.
Probably the best purchase I have made. I will be buying another one, and Love my easiyo.

Assuming I saved $3 per litre of yogurt made, and I make 1 litre a week, this means I have saved $2,340 over my easiyo' lifespan over $15 years.
That's a pretty good saving.

Val34
Val34Cairns

Definitely a great purchase!!

Mike B
Mike BKootingal, New South Wales

Great Product eat Daily

Have been using Easiyo now for over 5 years, however,since our local supermarket changed brands I have been purchasing mine on line (around 30 sachets at a time) I have purchased a second container and now make an extra tub at breakfast time when getting a bit low,(I use it daily on my Muesli in place of milk) let it stand all day and put it in the fridge that night. I use rainwater, (as our town water often smells of chlorine) and have never had a failure.

Petap
PetapAdelaide

Excellent product

Great product and so easy to use. I would recommend it to anyone. The only thing you need to know before buying is it does take 8-12 hours for the yogurt to set.

Miss Opinionator
Miss OpinionatorAdelaide

Family Friendly, budget conscious, health wise, even my bloke can do this!

Not liking what was on shelf I decided I'd make my own, I found Easiyo on special, tried it straight away it's so easy I'm still asking myself each time I make it 'have I missed a step?' Great range of flavours or you can just buy the base natural yoghurt mixes and add preferred flavours, fruit or topping. Economical and allergy friendly the whole family can enjoy a healthy low cal treat at a fraction of the cost.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022

Essential breakfast addition

We have been using Easiyo for several years now. There is another brand at Coles which we don't care for.
We don't have a yogurt maker just a 1kg yogurt tub recycled, scrubbed clean and place it over night in large crock mixing bowl, surrounding the tub with heated bean bags and wrapping the whole thing in a blanket. Result; perfect yogurt for breakfast. This method means that we don't have extra utensils cluttering up our limited space.

Bopman
BopmanPerth, WA

Easiyo Yogurt Maker is simplicity itself!

I've never been one for yogurt, that is until now!...This Easiyo Yogurt Maker is so easy to use...simplicity itself!!
I love it and so does the wife.

Harvey Wilson
Harvey WilsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Can't beat it

I have been using an Easiyo yoghurt maker for a long time, more than 10 years. I have only had 1 failure in that time and i think its because i didnt shake the bottle before putting into the maker.

Given that it takes about 8 hours to make, sometimes you need some future planning. I have two makers, which means i never run out.

Overall, it is fantastic. The variety of flavours is large, my favourites are the forest fruit and lemon. I mostly make natural yoghurt for cooking, its also nice with a bit of honey mixed in.

Definitely worth it, especially when cooking curries.
Cheap prices for yoghurt, easy to make

Petrio
PetrioBrisbane

Makes great Yoghurt for $1 a litre

rhemypup
rhemypupMount Gambier

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Awesome, easy to use and perfect yoghurt every time so far! Ive even converted my husband to eating yoghurt and my three girls are happy to eat natural greek yoghurt with no added sugar (We just add some liquid natural stevia to slightly sweeten). We Couldn't love this product anymore!
Everthing! Check to buy and saving a small fortune now on not buying premade yoghurt
nothing

Find out how Easiyo Yogurt Maker compares to other Novelty / Snack Makers

Wish I bought one years ago

Made my first batch ever, yesterday .I made the Greek style and had it on a banana with a squirt of Golden Syrup for brekky before going to the gym. Then I thickened a curry with it and had a dollop on a baked spud for dinner tonight. My hubby is not too keen on yoghurt but he tried it for dessert( banana and syrup).He raved about it and wants to make the next batch.So easy to make and the texture and taste is great.
Easy no fuss
nothing

Miranda
Miranda

Love the Easiyo Maker

It's so easy to use and makes delicious traditional style yogurt. I can't imagine life without it now. I also love the little storage containers that came with it. There is a large one which is perfect for the fridge, and some smaller one's which are great for packing into the kids lunch boxes.

awal
awal

you could be their PR agent....or are you?

KathyGoler
KathyGoler

I agree - awesome product!! So easy to use. I make the plain greek and it's yum ... I add my own fruit etc on serving the yoghurt.

jmbau
jmbauMelbourne

Simple, easy and tastes great

Bought an EasiYo yogurt maker just to try it out. That was over 3 years ago and I haven't bought plain commercial yogurt since. It makes great yogurt, it is SO simple to use and I've never had a failure, making it at least fortnightly over the last few years. I get the packets from the supermarket (prefer low fat Greek), make sure the container is scrupulously clean, follow their directions (which basically add up to 'shake to dissolve contents in water') and then leave it in the thermos thing filled with boiling water for about 12 hours... that's all there is to it. Talk about easy.
Yogurt tastes wonderful, easy way to make your own, cheaper and less hassle than carrying yogurt home

Great

This was a good investment. I've made 2 batches so far with no problems. I used a quarter of a cup from the first batch of the Greek style and to make the second batch. All I did was bring a litre of milk to the boil, cooled it down quickly, added a quarter cup of yogurt and placed it in the easiyo over night. It takes a bit longer to make but cost about half the packet price.

jfs43
jfs43Goulburn Valley, VIC

Great product - love it

Bought an Easiyo yoghurt maker starter pack ( actually 3 - 2 for presents) direct from Golden Glow. Have made 4 yogs so far and it works perfectly.The after sales service from this company is impressive and can reccomend them highly to anyone. Due to a mistake at the post office the pacage had not turned up and Golden Glow were prepared to follow up with more product.
Very simple to use

Linnie51
Linnie51Perth, Western Australia

This is a great product, never fails.

So easy to use and easy to clean. I make at lease two batches a week and last time I had friends over for lunch I got them to try the yoghurt, they loved it so much they both bought the kit and make all the time. Our favourite is peaches and cream - yum.
So simple to use.

Jenny30
Jenny30South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Delicious

My daughter calls me a "yoghurt snob" as I am very particular about the taste I get from my yoghurt. I have tried all the yoghurts out there and very few pass the test. Due to the affordability of the EasiYo maker I thought I'd give it a go. My goodness what a pleasant surprise and I just loooove the taste of the yoghurt. I leave it for 12 - 15hrs as I like the thickness and the tartness it produces in that time. I have not looked back. I now have 2 EasiYo makers so we don't run out of yoghurt. If you don't own one of these, go get one today, you won't be disappointed. The strawberry yoghurt is so good.
Inexpensive. Fresh yoghurt made by me.

Kleep
KleepMildura, Victoria

It's do easy....yo :)

Simple to use yoghurt maker. Makes making a delicious great for my 10 month old so easy and ready overnight! Absolutely love it! Love all the different types and flavours that you can purchase. I love that you can even make fresh Greek yoghurt! Perfect for making those home made dips.. Yum!
So easy and healthy :)

loulou121
loulou121Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Paula_Keenan
Paula_KeenanAU

Great tasting yogurt always fresh and on-hand

An "[censored word removed]-proof" way of having fresh yogurt always on hand. I know exactly what goes into it and exactly how long it has been in the fridge as well as the journey it took to get there.
It is the easiest of systems to use. Easy to clean. Easy to store - although mine has been in constant use since its' purchase.
I have never had a batch that has failed.

I prefer the low-fat unsweetened bases and add my own fruit but have made yogurt for the rest of the family with the other varieties. All have been a success.
Too easy