Easiyo Yogurt Maker

Easiyo Yogurt Maker (page 4 of 4)

See the Best Novelty / Snack Makers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Easiyo Yogurt Maker? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

groovy1
groovy1AU

This is one of the best purchases I have ever made, and it is so cheep. It will pay for itself in no time. You can actually make home made yoghurt without using the sachets in it also, just google home made yogurt recipes, and that is even cheaper than the sachets (which are not expensive at all). You can make the yogurt in less than 5 min, then just let it sit. MUST HAVE
I love everything about this, it is cheap, simple to use and makes brilliant tasting yogure
none - although as second tub wtih purchase would have been very handy.

Pisces01
Pisces01

Easy_Going
Easy_GoingAU

Love it! I have ownwed an EasiYo unit for over a year now and use it at least teice a week. The sachets are affordable and can sit in the cupboard for a few weeks before you're ready to use them.
The $20 outlay seems expensive but if you eat a lot of yoghurt, you soon recoup your money.
I love how easy it is to make yoghurt in my own home without batteries, timers or the need for power.
The set in the tub design minimises handling and any bacteria growing.
I often forget that I have made it and after 8 hours, the yoghurt turns tart quite fast.

TC2010
TC2010Brisbane, QLD

LOVE IT! I have a lactose allergy and it is amazing how much more yoghurt I can eat when I have the yoghurt made with easiyo! so many different flavours and types of yoghurt - low fat, skim, skinny etc so much choice and saves you time and money!!
Its quick and easy to use and perfect everytime.
nothing at all

Katie in Canada
Katie in Canada

How can you eat this if you are lactose intolerant? It contains milk powder? I am thinking of buying one myself (I am allergic to milk protein) but I can't find any info about using it without the pre-made milk base? Thanks.

skkfof
skkfofNSW, 2251

A friend bought me my Easiyo yoghurt maker a few years' ago - it's still going strong and I still love it and use it all the time.

The maker itself is cheap to buy and the yoghurt sachets are cheaper than a tub of yoghurt, even when it's on special!

A sachet makes 1kg of yoghurt and the flavours are great.

There's no added crap and it has natural ingredients.

I make natural yoghurt too in a very cost effective way using some of the yoghurt powder and milk powder and it tastes great and what's better, it's very cheap!

What's not to love? I can't recommend it highly enough.

jebill
jebill

i have been using easiyo for a thew months now, havn't had a flop yet.it is great because my partner and i are living in a remote area at the moment and prices are high. Has a lot of flavour the best is raspberry and also strawberry.

sunny22
sunny22AU

twink118
twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

This product is such a great idea i bought it as i was spending a small fortune each week on yogurt for the kids and me. It has saved me a fortune and its healthy and tastes so much better then the shop bought ones. Great variety of flavors that all the family will like. Easy to use and clean. I have to say i always set an alarm when i have made it as i tend to forget after 8 hours and it does turn quickly.
Great healthy easy to use product that saves a fortune on shop bought yogurt.
You do have to be organised as it does take 8 hours to make.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The top-rated kitchen appliances for 2022!

Avleen M.
Avleen M.14 Dec 2021
the-top-rated-kitchen-appliances-for-2022
beautyqueen
beautyqueenvic, 3824

i love this product, its so easy to use, and makes real yoghurt and tastes so different then the yoghurt you buy from supermarkets. its as easy as add water, add yoghurt mix, shake and add boiling water to the maker and close, thats it
the easiyo yoghurt maker is so easy to use, makes delicious yoghurts that are healthy, great range of flavours and u can make the plain and be creative and make your own flavour, easy to clean
you have to wait quite a few hours before the yoghurt is done so you need to be organised and remember the day before to make it

hutchyhouse
hutchyhouse

emoke
emoke

I can highly recommend this product. I make my own yoghurt all the time now, great for my kids. I just use the natural yoghurt and add two tablespoons of sugar to it, just to take the sharpness of the yoghurt. I prefer to give my kids this yoghurt instead of the so called yoghurt in the shops which is full of sugars and preservatives. If you start your kids young, then they don't know any different and love it! It took me a while to get used to the taste, but now if i taste store bought yoghurt, it just tates too sweet.
Great product, create healthy yoghurt for you and your kids.

Binkie
Binkie

A really great product, that delivers what it promises. I can't recommend it highly enough. In fact I've bought several to give as gifts !
This would have to be the easiest way in the world to make yoghurt. It really lives up to its name. I use mine continually since we all love yoghurt. There are various flavours available, but I usually buy the plain unsweetened variety, and then add fruit etc. It's also really useful to have plain yoghurt on hand for cooking. The fact that you only have to add water, and the yoghurt maker uses no power, means that the yoghurt works out at a fraction of the price you pay in the supermarket.
I can't think of a single thing I don't like about it!

kristha
kristha

nelldonwa
nelldonwa

Great as gifts. We make around a kilo a day. Great to have as snacks with muesli. We are buying one for everyone we know. Feel like we should get commission from easiyo! :)
Love it! Everyone should have one! So easy, so healthy!

flutterbyes
flutterbyesNSW, 2213

lilmiss
lilmissPerth, WA

qqbrightstar
qqbrightstar

I bought this type of Yogurt maker 2 years ago and love it since then. It's so simple and easy to make your very own fresh yogurt that have no other unknown additional ingredients (like you buy from the supermarket). You only need to boil the water (less than 1 min), mix the yogurt powder with cold water, and put it in. Wait for 6-8 hours, you will have the most delicious yogurt. I personally think it taste much much better than those bought from the supermarket. and believe the nutrition is much better too because its fresh.
It's very simple and quick to make your own fresh yogurt.

family529
family529

cryambai
cryambai

I find it difficult to access fresh dairy products without planning a major shopping trip, so having an Easiyo starter in the pantry means that I can have fresh yogurt anytime I want. I bought one of the new, coloured Yogurt Makers and was delighted to find that it came with the extra recipe book. The book has some wonderful ideas for dips, spreads, dressings, desserts and much more. I didn't think I would find so much use for the Yogurt Maker.
The Easiyo Yogurt Maker is so easy to use. The price is very affordable, and I like the fact that it isn't another 'electric' appliance.

amygrant
amygrant

This was a fantastic investment, easy, healthy and tastes yummy. My only problem is how much yoghurt we go through now! My family is always eating yoghurt.
I use to hate yoghurt, but now wow, I just can't get enough of the stuff. The flavours are fantastic, I love the boysenberry, but my son just loves them all. It has worked every time and is so easy to do, even when I am tired I will still make the yoghurt.
I would recommend getting a second or third container, especially if it is a large family. The packets are about a dollar cheaper than if you bought yoghurt in a tub, and some shops don't sell all the flavours.

The best kitchen gadget I've ever bought. Alos got one for my mum and sis-in-law for Xmas so they can anjoy it too! We use vanilla or lemon flavours to make ice-cream for the kids using the Twis-stix from Howards' Storage...this is all they want for dessert now!
Cheap and easy for the entire family!
Had to buy extra container so that we don't run out - devastated kids if we do!

Very impressed, little time to make it, just need to be organised so don't run out. Its better tasting,fresher and alot cheaper than shop bought.
Thought making yoghurt would be difficult. Ist time I used it, only took seconds to make and enjoy the flavour better than shop bought. What a saving both fresh and half the price. Greatly impressed.
More than one container should be sold with Kit