East Coast Car Rentals

East Coast Car Rentals (page 2 of 10)

See the Best Car Rental Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by East Coast Car Rentals

Alicia
AliciaLaunceston, TAS

Amazing service! Good price, super helpful staff, lovely experience.

Great customer service. Easy to deal with financially. We received everything we expected. We had to make changes to our booking and they were very accommodating to those changes. We will definitely book again with East Coast!

Leslie
LeslieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will use again

Customer service was great ,the bond and other payment were handled well. Car was clean and tidy also. well maintained .vehicle was perfect for our needs all together happy with product

Margaret
MargaretGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Customer service was great ,no bond & payment handed extremely well , unfortunately didn’t receive the car i booked as they were all out received one Similar
Used the vehicle as we were in Brisbane on holidays

Very professional service

Very good at all levels - although would suggest an express car pick up at counter for business customers who have booked and paid on line and are not caught up behind " walk ins " on holidays.

bryanna
bryanna

Expensive but good product

Expensive rental, near brand new vehicle so was very good. Customer service skills lacking when vehicle returned, otherwise reception was good. Made to feel like a potential criminal when vehicle was returned - not pleasant at all!

Julie
Julie

Excellent Service

So efficient….from the initial direct booking on the website to having to phone to change our booking through to both pickup & return of our vehicle. Professional & friendly staff. Totally recommend.

Great Car Hire by East Coast Rentals (Tugun, QLD)

Easy pick up, professional staff and car rental with no issues.
A small confusion re: security bond amount but all OK.
I would have preferred an Outlander as the Honda was a bit gutless but once again, no big deal.
We travelled up to Airlie Beach and back. Had a fantastic holiday.

The staff on the phone when I had to make a change and the day I picked up the car was great, happy with the car

I would not use anyone else

Matthew J.
Matthew J.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Holiday travel made easy

The car was excellent and the staff were so helpful and polite. It was great being met at Launceston airport and driven back after the holiday. I highly recommend them.

Excellent service and communication

Ange
AngeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to book

Great customer service. The staff were very friendly. Very easy pick up and drop off. The car was what i expected. I would definitely use east coast car rentals again.

Over school holidays.

I cannot nock the customer service that they provided, also shuttle bus back to the airport was good. But what I did not like was the price (and not only east coast). Cos it was over the school holidays it does not warrant charging 3 times the amount , As it was the good old Corvid hit meaning most of the other states could not come up , and they can not tell me there was a great demand for cars. I know that l will not be traveling over the school holidays again.

Vaughan G.
Vaughan G.Far North Queensland, QLD

CUSTOMER SERVICE OUTSTANDING

The efficiency and due processs was amazing.
No mucking around from the staff and the advise
given was clearly understood and easy to follow.
I was indeed very impressed by the whole process.

Ryan
RyanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cheap and great service

Great service, cheapest in the Gold Coast, great customer service. Shutter bus came within 5 minutes of calling. Upgraded to a SUV for a very cheap rate. I recommend to get the insurance.

Jun Li
Jun LiLaunceston, TAS

great service

it meets my needs. I expecting it as it works perfectly well, good location, good price.

on time service and easily return.

Good fuel for the journey.

Transparent in all costs.
thanks. w

ViV
ViV South East Queensland, QLD

EastCoast provide solutions & help to enjoy your trip.

I had hiccups in picking up the booked car & shuttle bus pick up but customer service Josh helped me out with perfect solution. In this COVID situation when you are not sure how long your trip going to last. EastCoast cars perfect to hire as they’ve new fleet of cars.

Kristin
KristinPerth, WA

great rates

staff and service was prompt and friendly, only down side was car was not cleaned or vacuumed (may have been very busy ) great shuttle service for pick up and drop off. great hire rates compared to the big names.

A. Sethi
A. SethiPerth, WA

Personal, economical, friendly

Spanking new car for best price of all companies at Melbourne Airport, shuttle was fast and efficient, as was check-in. Darren was an affable and competent driver and agent. Best of all when we had to return early and rush home to due to border restrictions, we got a full refund for all the unused days without any fuss.

customer service is friendly and helpful

The indication of the shuttle bus was not very clear, so we didn't know where to find the shuttle bus in the first place. The bond is quite a huge amount and we didn't notice when we booked the car. The customer service and the driver are all very professional and helpful.

Rob S.
Rob S.South East Queensland, QLD

good experience

really good friendly service and best price around..good position close to central station ..ill be back next time i need a car as my experience with other companies has often left me wondering what just happened!!....thank you East Coast

I'll be back!

the system worked very well, despite my reservations of being "off campus" the pick up bus was quick and the car was clean and effective! The staff explained everything well with nice big printed sheets - so all up - I'll be back!

Fifi
FifiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Value and Service

Best prices on offer, car was virtually brand new and a slightly bigger than I expected. Excellent Customer Service on the phone and at Pickup/Dropoff. Have hired before from this company in Queensland so did not hesitate to hire from them again when we went to Tasmania. Will hire again!

Brenda Hilton
Brenda Hilton Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

great business and service

service great, everything handled well...no issues at all...vehicle was perfect, clean and easy to drive(once i realsied it didnt have an actual key to start it lol) perfect all round

Great Service Great Vehicle

Had a fabulous brand new vehicle. Extended the vehicle rental 3 times with no fuss and no bother. Friendly and helpful staff at the Desk and on the telephone. Thank you.

Andy
Andy

Great service.

Hired our car in Hobart for originally 5 days but extended for 2 more days. Extending and changing the original days was no problems at all. Picking up the car was quick and easy. Pricing was very competitive. This was the second time we hired a car from Eastcoast and will be going back to them again.

Other Car Rental Services