Easy Blinds

Easy Blinds

See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Easy Blinds

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (9)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (8)

rose c.
rose c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend. website easy to navigate, affordable quality curtains & blinds, quick delivery

Received my samples the next day, followed easy how to measure instructions placed order online and received roller blinds & curtains quickly.
Installed this weekend and I'm absolutely involve with my Bali Smoke S-fold curtains.

Very pleasantly surprised at quality considering the very affordable price & free shipping!!! will definitely order again and recommend to all my family and friends.

BLC24
BLC24Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trendy blinds and curtains at a super affordable cost - very impressive!

I needed some new (non-daggy) blinds for the rental property I live in because my windows were looking sad and I wanted a quick fix. I was impressed not only with the pricing but how easy the website was to navigate. I loved that I could order some fabrics to see what they were like in person and the how-to instructions were super simple! I’ll definitely order from Easy Blinds again.

Highly recommended!!

The website was so easy to navigate! You can’t fault the price or the products. 10/10 for an easy ordering!!!

L.Nguyenn
L.Nguyenn

EASY DOES IT

It’s all in the name!
I was so happy with my order and the quality was not what I expected it to be!
Instructions to install were helpful and clear!
Would highly recommend!

Blind & Shutter Shops

Find out how Easy Blinds compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Lisa
LisaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Summer heat all sorted !

Probably the easiest website to navigate & find the blinds I needed for my 2 bedrooms. I requested some samples just to see the variation in colours & fabrics and it arrived very quickly. Easyblinds assisted my husband on how to correctly measure our windows via online and we installed the blinds ourselves. I ended up installing some of the blinds myself, super easy!!

I love my blockout blinds! Can now sleep in without being blinded by the Aussie summer sun!

sclarkwhite
sclarkwhiteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Couldn’t be happier!!

We are so happy with our new blinds!! We ordered sunscreen/blockout rollers for 4 rooms and the whole process from start to finish was amazing. The goods arrived quickly and installing ourselves was easier than I thought! Best of all, the blockout rollers have made a massive difference to our sleep already! I have already recommended to anyone who will listen. Thank-you so much to the team!

KawhiLeonard
KawhiLeonardAU

Super Easy!

The website was easy to navigate and the measure and install guides were clear and simple to follow. I measured everything myself, ordered online and my new blinds arrived earlier than expected. I screwed in the brackets and popped in the blinds without breaking a sweat. Super impressed and will definitely be recommending Easy Blinds to all my family and friends at the coming Christmas parties. Thank you Easy Blinds!!!

Ari
AriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing Service! Even More Amazing Blinds!

From the start to finish it was so easy to deal with Easy Blinds. I had a few queries with measurements and the team responded promptly and also helped me with further advice that I didn’t consider. Our blinds arrived quicker than expected and it was so easy to install. Thank-you Easy Blinds! I will be recommending you to all our family and friends!

Lee
Lee

Easy does it!

I just received and installed my curtains and could not be more thrilled. The quality is phenomenal and they have completely transformed my space. Their website was a breeze to use and the curtains were easy peasy lemon squeezey to install.

Thanks Easy Blinds team!