easyauto123

easyauto123

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (116)

Lok

LokPerth, WA

Don't buy cars from them or you will regret

Panda - brilliant

Great customer service from when I walked in. Friendly staff across board. Not pushy. Willing to help the customer. Helpful

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Great customer service and lots of car to choose from

I was very pleased with the service that I was provided during my visits and the staff are very helpful and cars are all well presented as well as cheap to buy. I am one very happy costumer . Thank you so much Brandon and staff at easy123 auto Castle Hill . Keep up the good job guys ! I will definitely recommend your company to others.

Susan C.

Susan C.Perth, WA

Useless

Enquired about vehicle Friday morning arrangements made to view Friday afternoon upon arrival was informed vehicle was at 'paintshop' an will be back next week - no phone call to save me a trip-
Monday receive call car is sold good job I didn't wait an purchased a car from a reputable company that didn't waste my time
I would not even recommend these guys to sell milk

Mark181Red

Mark181RedSouth East Queensland, QLD

After Sales Service

Car Loan

Asked me for a holding deposit and i said know. After sitting with the financial officer she told me had a default. She said i would need to pay something down to get tjis approval approved. I was not happy with this approach and and paid $100 down because felt guilty of the default which was not my fault but son lost his job due to Covid -19.

Fast reselling, No response on refund

I put down a $500 deposit on a car and had an appointment setup for a test drive and finance then a few hours later they send me an email saying they are putting the car back up for sale because other people are interested. So i have contacted them over the past weeks to ask about their refund and have had no response. as soon as they get any amount of money they just go silent.

Sandy J. K.

Sandy J. K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a tonic to find this great place!

I am exceptionally pleased with the cheerful efficiency in sales & car services I received in purchasing my secondhand car at easyauto123 Mile End! The car is in great condition & every effort is always made to provide customer confidence through honesty & diligence. Thanks team!

Perfection

I bought a 2008 Toyota Camry and it was in the best shape and condition I appreciate the hard work of Nathan and Keith for the great effort they put in by giving me the best outcome of the car and providing me with information on the car itself

Find out how easyauto123 compares to other Car Dealerships

Buying my car really was easy!

I recently bought a Mazda 3 from Easyauto123 at Mile End, Adelaide.
I hadn't bought a car for a while and was nervous, however I was lucky enough to deal with Ron. Ron and the whole team made me feel comfortable and were transparent throughout the entire process.
I truly recommend them to anyone and trust your experience could be like mine.

Benjamin Perkins

Benjamin PerkinsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience, great product, great customer service

I found the team to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable in helping me to decide on what car I wanted. From my first enquiry to the follow up after purchase was easy and straight forward. I would highly recommend purchasing a car with this company.

Ian

Ian

Excellent service

Delighted with excellent sales service at easyauto123. All staff friendly and helpful. Pardeep explained everything clearly, and was very courteous and patient. Thank you!

Rohit Kumar

Rohit Kumar Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Learn from me how to waste money

• +11Thumbnail

Stay Away!

Alan

AlanNortheast, VIC

I got the car I wanted, I am very happy with it.

Pardeep was accommodating and obliging, nothing was a problem, he returned my calls promptly and allowed me to select the car I wanted. Cara also knew her stuff and helped the sale go through seamlessly. All that Pardeep assured me of was correct. Thank you Pardeep and Cara.

Great Friendly Service

Thank you to the team at easyauto123 Castle Hill for all of your friendly and helpful service to my daughter .
An easy and smooth purchase. Highly recommended.

justin w.

justin w.Perth, WA

Car Finance Rip Off

If you want to overpay in made fees and charges go ahead and purchase a car from Easyauto,
Nothing special about them just typical car salespeople.

TheChandras

TheChandras

Price match claim is not true

Manipulative and Deceitful

I tried to buy my daughter a car from the Joondalup store. Absolutely disgusting how we have been treated. The finance girl told me lie after lie during the whole application process. They are very manipulative and deceitful. If I could give them no stars I would.
Save yourself the hassle of dealing with these people and buy elsewhere.

Perfect car

Thanks so much to your team Chris and brendon at easy auto castle hill . Your customer service and help with purchasing a new car was excellent and hassle free .
You went above and beyond to help us to find the perfect car and really happy with your service :)

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives