easyauto123

easyauto123

2.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (9) · No

The car i bought should not sold with out fixing it first paid $7.500

sold me HONDA CRV with gear box problem now been told to pay the hole gear box replaced will cost $$$

Stace S.

Stace S.South East Queensland, QLD

Not good!

Sold me a car and said was not in accident. Found out through mercedes that it was fixed not safely with glue the headlight. And had a massive bend in my radiator.
Fried headlight from the glued headlight that will cost 3000
Control unit sensors 2100 all from a glued headlight.
And also a bent radiator from a accident.

Valentine

ValentineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible Customer Service!!!

I Put A Deposit On A Car Online, After Contacting Them I Was Told The Car Was Not Up To Standard & They Would Not Be Selling it. Ok That’s Fine But Where’s My $500 Deposit? Why Am I Chasing You? I Keep Getting Bounced Around With No Answers, Being Told I Will Be Called Back & Nothing!!! Horrible Communication!!!

Car Dealerships

Find out how easyauto123 compares to other Car Dealerships

If I could give 0 stars I would. Avoid like the plague!

milky

milkyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good follow up service, low price cars

Had issues with the vehicle straight from pickup not starting and engine mounts broken! They took it to a specialised mechanic and repaired all issues, recommend getting extended warranty! A little slow on repair but suspect covid was to blame. Great business to buy from. Best car price!

Ricky

RickySydney, NSW

A very Happy Customer.

I have had a new motor installed into my car just the other week. This car was purchased from Easyauto a few months ago. I must thank Darren the Service Manager & his team for the professional work that they did in such a short time. I'm a very happy man & recommend Easyauto to anyone that needs any work done to their car. Thank you Darren & your excellent team.

Avril will

Avril willPerth, WA

My car I got a car from 123 and it had a broken drivers seats breaks window wipers was a death trap

Car seat broken breaks not good service not happy no one called me back and it been a year and still fighting with yous all I want is my money back or fix the car

Very disappointed with the service...

Ben Gwilliam

Ben GwilliamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Customer Service

I didn't end up buying a car from here because of financing issues on my part. Phil a salesman at the Brisbane location is a scholar and a gentleman. If your headed there to look at a car ask for Phil. He'll do you right.

Car Dealerships

Find out how easyauto123 compares to other Car Dealerships

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives