easyauto123

2.3

• Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No

milky

milkyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good follow up service, low price cars

Had issues with the vehicle straight from pickup not starting and engine mounts broken! They took it to a specialised mechanic and repaired all issues, recommend getting extended warranty! A little slow on repair but suspect covid was to blame. Great business to buy from. Best car price!

Ricky

RickySydney, NSW

A very Happy Customer.

I have had a new motor installed into my car just the other week. This car was purchased from Easyauto a few months ago. I must thank Darren the Service Manager & his team for the professional work that they did in such a short time. I'm a very happy man & recommend Easyauto to anyone that needs any work done to their car. Thank you Darren & your excellent team.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
Ben Gwilliam

Ben GwilliamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Customer Service

I didn't end up buying a car from here because of financing issues on my part. Phil a salesman at the Brisbane location is a scholar and a gentleman. If your headed there to look at a car ask for Phil. He'll do you right.

Car Dealerships

Find out how easyauto123 compares to other Car Dealerships

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives