easyauto123

easyauto123 (page 2 of 10)

Alan

AlanNortheast, VIC

I got the car I wanted, I am very happy with it.

Pardeep was accommodating and obliging, nothing was a problem, he returned my calls promptly and allowed me to select the car I wanted. Cara also knew her stuff and helped the sale go through seamlessly. All that Pardeep assured me of was correct. Thank you Pardeep and Cara.

Oscar V.

Oscar V.Perth, WA

Great service. Non-pushy salesman & admin.

We had a great experience recently purchasing a car from their Joondalup outlet. Dave was non-pushy and professional and very helpful in every respect. Luke was equally as professional dealing with paperwork and warranty. The car was detailed and as clean as a new one. They even fitted new tyres. Well done and highly recommended!

Great Friendly Service

Thank you to the team at easyauto123 Castle Hill for all of your friendly and helpful service to my daughter .
An easy and smooth purchase. Highly recommended.

justin w.

justin w.Perth, WA

Car Finance Rip Off

If you want to overpay in made fees and charges go ahead and purchase a car from Easyauto,
Nothing special about them just typical car salespeople.

TheChandras

TheChandras

Price match claim is not true

Manipulative and Deceitful

I tried to buy my daughter a car from the Joondalup store. Absolutely disgusting how we have been treated. The finance girl told me lie after lie during the whole application process. They are very manipulative and deceitful. If I could give them no stars I would.
Save yourself the hassle of dealing with these people and buy elsewhere.

Perfect car

Thanks so much to your team Chris and brendon at easy auto castle hill . Your customer service and help with purchasing a new car was excellent and hassle free .
You went above and beyond to help us to find the perfect car and really happy with your service :)

Andrew

AndrewGippsland, VIC

I have bought my wife's car from Melbourne 123 and they were fantastic. So much so that I looked up their web site again when I needed a car and just bought one from the Adelaide 123. Fantastic service and not pushy. Trust is a dangerous word in the used car business, but this group seems to have a stock that are in great condition.
Thanks again
from Andrew

Excellent service, not pushy and very informative.

Looking for a budget car for my son and my experience from walking into the front office was exceptional. The office staff were very friendly and ensured we were COVID safe. We were then introduced to Pardeep who was very informative and knowledgeable without being pushy. He gave us space to look around but was checking in on us if we needed him. Would recommend +++

A painless process

We were dreading the whole process of buying a new second hand car. What a relief to be dealing with helpful, open and honest people like Joel and Callum. There was no pushy sales stuff and we were able to ask our most naive questions and get straight answers. We were surprised to find the episode was headache free and actually had a few laughs along the way. A pleasure to deal with the two of them and would recommend asking for them. Very happy with the car and the effort to look after us.
A & D

Greg Mac

Greg MacSydney, NSW

Great car great service castle hill

Stace S.

Stace S.South East Queensland, QLD

Not good!

Sold me a car and said was not in accident. Found out through mercedes that it was fixed not safely with glue the headlight. And had a massive bend in my radiator.
Fried headlight from the glued headlight that will cost 3000
Control unit sensors 2100 all from a glued headlight.
And also a bent radiator from a accident.

Tkd

TkdPerth, WA

Great Experience

Being sceptical of the car yard at first I was pleasantly surprised by the helpful salesman Tommo who was friendly without being pushy and looked after all our concerns and questions. The sales manager Luke made the rest of the process easy and efficient and I felt comfortable buying my car from these guys. So far so good and I would recommend these guys from Joondalup.

Peter

PeterMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service

Best experience i have had when buying anything, no pressure, great service and friendly staff, will be telling my friends about them

tan

tanPerth, WA

Break promises

Bought a car a few months ago from Joondalup, and at the point of contact to view the car, they were so quick to get in contact and arrange viewing. We were happy with the car but there were scratches on it and the salesperson was quick to say he would get it fixed and also give the car a wash because it was quite dirty actually. Yet when we receive the car, nothing was done. Gave him a call and said he would come by to fix it, but it never happened. Please, if you're purchasing a car with EasyAuto ( or better yet just don't), make sure you have all these included in the contract so that they can't muck you around. In short, just best to avoid them.

Luis

LuisSydney, NSW

Happy Costumer

I would like to give a big thanks to Anthony for being a very good salesman , he conducted himself in a very professional manner. And also we would like to add a big thanks to the whole staff for being professional and also having a friendly approach. We are quite happy with the Toyota Tarago purchase.

Luis

Rajeev

RajeevSydney, NSW

"Terrible" is the only one word that can explain easyauto123

Ceara

CearaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor communication, poor service, sells unroadworthy vehicles

Great place and people!

We had a great experience with Easyauto 123. They were super nice to deal with. In particular Adam - who went out of his way to help my husband find the right car and even dropped him off at the train station afterwards. They are great and the car is the best!

elliesfather

elliesfatherPerth, WA

Excellent car, arrogant salesman, great after sales team.

Great car for a good competitive price however, no trade in, no finance, cash buy ($14500-00) perfect customer. The salesman wouldn’t throw in a set of mats. He’d sell us a set for $100. Take it or leave it attitude, I’ll sell the car to someone else, very arrogant. We liked the car so we went with it however, after sales threw in a set. Which, to be fair, they should of. On collection, his face hit the floor. Would I buy from them again, yes. Only because of the after sales team, not the salesman. ( Golden boy my ....).

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives