easyauto123

easyauto123 (page 3 of 10)

Sparks

SparksPerth, WA

Great customer service.

Bought my son a Toyota from the dealership. The management and staff provided great service. I was so happy I went back and bought my Mazda.
Great deals....great service. Thanks

Not happy with the car I brought

They said they done work to my car but lied and done nothing to it first they said the mechanic changed wheel bearings but they didn’t they lied twice when I went there

Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

Poor Communication skills

Find out how easyauto123 compares to other Car Dealerships

I recently purchased a vehicle off Kelvin and he was nothing but a polite gentleman. He made me feel at ease as soon as I walked in the door as I really had no idea what car I should buy. He assessed what my needs and wants were for my driving/lifestyle and really took the time to make sure his recommendation was what would suit me and my family best. If you need a car definitely go to easy autos as you will be treated with integrity.

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Great Experience, Great Car.

I recently contacted the Joondalup Branch about a car I had seen on their website. Alistair contacted me and answered all the questions I had. When I got home from work I was able to view the car and drive it with him. I asked for a couple of items to be corrected on the car and they were sorted in a timely manner. Great exp especially as FIFO can normally be a pain. Thanks Easy Autos

Kims

KimsPerth, WA

I love Easy Autos Joondalup

Bought 2 cars from here and what a great service I’ve received buying both of them. First car was a BMW. Cheapest one in WA. Loved it and got more than I paid for it when it came to resale. 2nd car just as good. Service from the sales team was great. Welcomed at the door and the service from enquiry to final delivery was just as good as the first car. Well done Easy Autos Joondalup I will be back for car number 3 when it’s due Thank you

Sam

SamNorth Queensland, QLD

No communication skills and poor care

Contacted them nearly 2 weeks ago about a car we were interested in. Never got an answer. And we chased them over the phone on the following day and they never got back to us. Well looks like they have no communication skills at all. They took us for fool...we got one guy answering promising us to send a video of the vehicle, that we never saw (we are not in Brisbane). It was a $30000 car we wanted. We went to private then. Very bad experience with you guys. Won't recommend you at all...

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Appalling service, waste of time

Booked test drive online, and confirmed over text an hour before. Arrived to be told by a rude salesman that the car was taken home by another employee. Wouldn’t recommend.

Worrell William

Worrell WilliamBonner 2914, ACT

Paint defect

Hello, My name is Worrell William. I bought a Holden Equinox CU57YL on last Saturday from seven hills and I discovered a paint defect on the roof after reaching back home in Canberra. I took photos and send it to Sam the salesman and he offered me a touch up on the roof if I bring the vehicle back to Sydney on a Wednesday. Now have been trying to contact Sam to arrange a day to come for the touch up but Sam is on holidays and asked me to contact the office number which keeps on ringing and no one answers. Can someone please contact me on 0451309815 so that a time can be arranged for the roof touch up. Please note I will have to drive from Canberra. Hope someone will call me tomorrow during the day. Thank you.

Ralf

RalfSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling

After 3 phone calls and 2 online Enquires Had to call once again only to be told they’d call me straight back. Over an hour later they called back to offer me $3k under the other quotes that I received for the sale of my Mazda 3. Total joke when they state “best Possible price”. I’d avoid this business at all costs

Valentine

ValentineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible Customer Service!!!

I Put A Deposit On A Car Online, After Contacting Them I Was Told The Car Was Not Up To Standard & They Would Not Be Selling it. Ok That’s Fine But Where’s My $500 Deposit? Why Am I Chasing You? I Keep Getting Bounced Around With No Answers, Being Told I Will Be Called Back & Nothing!!! Horrible Communication!!!

If I could give 0 stars I would. Avoid like the plague!

JER

JERWestern Australia

A great experience only to be let down

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Service

I went to the Hendra car yard. Staff were very busy, lots of waiting. I sold my car and purchased a car there. I am still chasing them for the money for my car, that they have had for over 3 weeks. Constantly being told someone will sort this out and call me back. Would not recommend to anyone. Very poor customer service.

Good sales attention , even better after sales experience

Purchased a car from the Hendra site. Lance was my sales contact and treated me professionally, was attentive to my needs and understood the how to treat me with respect. Well done Lance.

Following the collection of the vehicle, within 60kms of driving, the “check engine” light came on.
I contacted Lance and within an hour, Lance had arranged for the service team to contact me and arrange for the car to be repaired ASAP.

Whilst I would of preferred there to not be any issues with the vehicle, I can’t fault the attention to great service, and willingness to fix the problems as quickly as possible.

Would definitely recommend EasyAuto123 to friends and family.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Service was great until we signed on the dotted line purchasing a vehicle. After that time couldn’t get anyone to answer the phone or return our calls. Messed us around with pick up of vehicle. Won’t be recommending others

Ahhhhhh Retirement.

Ahhhhhh Retirement.Victoria

Caution

Sales person at Brooklyn was good, however the claim that they will not be beaten on price for a similar car was not quite correct as we purchased a similar car for $1200 cheaper at an established car dealer with extras. We even showed the sales person the car on the internet at the time. We did purchase a car not related to the above and as a matter of course and had the car checked out by a well known car service centre. Result was the need to replace 2 tyres as they had splits on the inside. So much for the 100 point check. Would I use them again? Possibly, but with a lot more caution.

Madhav S.

Madhav S.Perth, WA

Worst managerial ever

Went to easyauto123 joondalup and deal with staff member which couldnt clarify my enquiries so he passed over manager. He was very rude Rather than finding the solution or clarifying the customers enquiries, the manager started arguing with me for no reason. Didnt expect that from management level. Not happy with team and wont recommed anyone anymore

Candice

CandiceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Useless

We drove over an hour to look at a vehicle they had advertised. They had listed it incorrectly and it was not the model advertised. We had to politely stand and wait while the salesman’s Erol finished his long personal call to point this out. Waste of time coming here don’t bother.

Dakota1

Dakota1Perth

Lazy & Can't Be Bothered!

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives