easyauto123

easyauto123 (page 3 of 5)

I would never ever use easyauto or their scam of a warranty

My car has never worked, they repaired it with second hand parts that didn't work and have ripped me off every way they possibly could
Stay away from easyauto123
Worst experience, would never recommend to anyone.
I have spent so much money trying to repair a car they've sold me eventhough I have a warranty and I still can't get it back on the road.
Zero help from any of their team and they ahg garage is awful

Kepler T.

Harley G.Southwest, VIC

Terrible customer service

Nay

NayPeel, WA

Never would I buy from them

I brought a car from them took it to the mechanic and they was so many issues the car wasn't even road worthy. It was for my 18 year old sold. 12 days in turbo blow been in the mechanics for two weeks getting parts I rang and emailed them no help

PMChong

PMChongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Also bad experience at Hendra!

We spotted this nice looking car online and decided to book a test drive. We conversed though email and texted and booked a time. This is where things went pair shapped! After driving from near Beenleigh for nealy an hour, we arrived at Hendra and after meeting our sales girl, we were immediately told that the car had been sold, however similar one is available! No appologies, no sorry, only disinterested staff! When asked to test drive another vehicle, I was told that if I wasn't going to buy the vehicle then it would be pointless! Seriously, management! Work on your customer service!

Tony L.

Tony L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away

Stay away with that dealer,

Im Melbourne and have purchase a 12 seats Mercedes bus form this dealer with 37,000km that they advertised, Due to im too far away, can not go to inspect the bus, i did ask them about condition of the bus, Seller name Kevin promise to me that the bus is near new, only done 37,000km, I trust them as a dealer and decide to buy it. When the bus delivery to me, it is very old car with all rust, dirty and smelly inside the bus, you can not find any vehicle with 37,000km in that poor condition.

I have try to call them, send them an email to tell them about the bus but they never pickup my phone and never respond to my email.

Christine ath

Christine athPerth, WA

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.

Sharon

SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service - Hendra

Phoned ahead to check the car we wanted to look at was still available. We were assured it was and would be ready for us to look at when we arrived. After some stuffing about and lots of excuses, we were told the car had been sold however another similar one had just arrived. After waiting around another 20 minutes or so , with no update....we left (having driven in from west of Brisbane). On the plus side, a couple of sales staff did notice us and as if we were being attended to. The rest of the experience was appallingly bad!

Stay away

Stay away from this auto dealer Sven Hills. Terrible service, the dealership makes you feel like they are doing you a favour by selling you a car. The VF series 2 Commodore SS I looked at was in absolutely terrible condition. Brakes were literally metal on metal and the steering column would have needed to be replaced. Bad customer service. Stay away folks!

Deepal

Deepal

Lowest quality of service, they won't standby their word once the payment is collected.

I bought a car & they agreed to do a spot damage on the rear bumper before delivery. Once the payment was fully settled they just hand painted the damage & left the car for collection which was costing me 72K!!
It's a shame on AHG Group to have this business under them.

unscrupulous and poor customer service after sale of product

DON'T GO THERE .

Absolutely abhorrent! EASYAUTO123 Canning Vale- The manager should not have that title He is arrogant and showing very poor customer service.Go thoroughly into insurance cover they offer.

Not happy at all

Dafi

DafiWestern Australia

unscrupulous auto shop! Absolutely unscrupulous

Do not go to this auto shop . They are a unscrupulous retail ! I paid comprehensive service . They did not follow the item list of service they advertised to check my car . My car aircon heating does not work over two years ... and I had checked aircon by a auto aircon technician before came to this easyauto123 and technician comment my aircon has heating issue .but they said my a/c nothing wrong ! They never check at all . I argue with it .then They just add in checking result list this a/c issue by a receiption lady in front of me! Unbelievable !

Stay away

Terrible service terrible incompetent staff no communication . The worst car dealer I have dealt with dont use them you will regret it. I ended up pulling out of a deal and going elswhere. Rude staff,make you feel like there doing you a favour getting a car from them.

Will

WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honesty is the most important thing, but you don't have.

Horrible Staff - AVOID!

Repeatedly asked to be left alone to browse, staff just got more in your face getting rude and aggressive and wouldn't leave. Then called us rude for walking away! Lost a sale today from their horrible behavior.

Avril will

Avril willPerth, WA

My car I got a car from 123 and it had a broken drivers seats breaks window wipers was a death trap

Car seat broken breaks not good service not happy no one called me back and it been a year and still fighting with yous all I want is my money back or fix the car

Ces

CesPerth, WA

Lie about the vehicles they sell!! Arrogant manager . Don’t want to help you after they receive your money..

Took the car back to their service dept twice in a week,Sold me a car with the wrong battery even tho manager agreed to replace with a suitable battery before purchasing. Recently Found out car was listed for a couple of outstanding recalls with Mazda Australia even after they have ticked off no outstanding recalls on the servicing book. Today I rang up DOT and they only received transfer papers today and vehicle was purchased back on 12/12/19. Avoid EasyAuto 123 Canningvale. On a positive note the Edgewater branch were a lot more helpful the guys from the service and the manager there was a lot more helpful when it came to replacing the battery. I’m getting the vehicle checked over by another mechanic. Can’t trust this company..

Domenic M.

Domenic M.Perth, WA

Sold me a car that they advertised as AWD and turned out to be 2WD.

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives