easyauto123

easyauto123 (page 3 of 4)

MALLIK

MALLIKPerth, WA

EXCELLENT SERICE! AWESOME EXPERIENCE!

James at the service department and Jason in sales are amazing guys who go that extra mile to keep their customers happy and I would strongly recommend to anyone for their excellent service provided in purchasing a car at EASY AUTO 123, Canning vale.

Belinda B.

Belinda B.Perth, WA

Excellent service

As I left work I realised my tyre was flat. Having to finish moving house that night I was very short for time. I pulled in to EasyAuto123 in Edgewater (Joondalup Dr) at 4:58pm and asked the very helpful Brogan if someone could help. The mechanics had finished at 4:30pm but Arran was still on site and came out to put my spare tyre on. No charge for the service which was unexpected (thanks Steve). The next day I went back to sort out a new tyre and give Arran a few beers to say thanks for staying back. I would highly recommend their service. Thanks again, Belinda :-)

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
Janelle P.

Janelle P.Perth, WA

Servicing

A massive thankyou to James in servicing at easy auto 123 Canningvale. Best customer service I've ever recieved thankyou for going that extra mile when I was devestated about my car, good as new now!

Excellent customer care

A special thank you to customer service section, Anne Murray . After purchasing a vehicle in which I was dissatisfied, the matter was handled in a timely and pleasant manner. I’m now confident and recommend to purchase a car from this company. I will definitely use this company again in the future.

Zoran M.

Zoran M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

We were looking for a SUV, Ford Territory seemed like it ticked most of the boxes. Normally we'd stick to private sellers but a few of the cars on Carsales from EasyAuto123 looked very competitive on price.

We went and were greeted by Jai and from that point on it was an easy and no-pressure experience. He was honest, clear and informative.

RACV affiliate came out and examined the car, found some things that needed attention and with no arguments Jai arranged for them to be fixed.

Bought the 2016 Territory and have been very happy I did. When it's time to buy my daughter a car I'll go back to these guys to see what they've got and will ask for Jai.

Carlo Bonomo

Carlo BonomoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Amazing, friendly & helpful staff

Found a car on the internet we were looking for at Easyauto123 Hendra. Upon arrival greeted and shown to the car by Elena, left alone to look over the car ,(no pushy sales pitch). Happy with price & condition came back next day with my wife to trade in our car and hopefully test drive and purchase a new one, Then we were introduced to Em & that was the most welcoming and promising experience ever. Em made it all happen with ease & no stress,( Huge thank you Em your a real asset to easyauto123) Then the hand over with Kalee was faultless. We are extremely happy with our new car. Once again to all the staff at Hendra THANK YOU GUYS !!!
Highly recommend Hendra

Jenny W

Jenny WSydney, NSW

Seven Hills Franchise - a very happy customer

Karen n Steve

Karen n StevePerth, WA

Tenisha was the best car sales person that we have ever dealt with, not pushy or rushed, it was a nice change.
Quintin and Tenisha assisted in our decision. Thanks guys

Marty

Marty

Love the car and the people

Love my new car and couldn't be happier. The Brooklyn dealership was amazing, very welcoming and know there products well. Shout out to Sonny, mate without your service and helpfulness I wouldn't be this happy. Thank you easyauto123 (Brooklyn).

Hybrid car enthusiast

Hybrid car enthusiastGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Awesome experience

I collected my car last Friday April 5 th from Brooklyn and Jai was very helpful and well organised and had all the paperwork done and the car was immaculate . Everything was done on time and the premises are amazing . Fast turn around time. Jai takes pride in his work and his enthusiasm shows. Annette

Longtak

LongtakPerth, WA

Sold car go Easyauto123 Joondalup

Sold my car to Easyauto123 Joondalup. Great process, especially the salesperson Roy. He was courteous and knowledgeable about the trade. We pushed him a bit and got a better price for the car. Took the car in the morning and the payment was in our bank by the evening. I would definitely use Easyauto123 Joondalup again.

Ben Gwilliam

Ben GwilliamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Awesome Customer Service

I didn't end up buying a car from here because of financing issues on my part. Phil a salesman at the Brisbane location is a scholar and a gentleman. If your headed there to look at a car ask for Phil. He'll do you right.

Excellent service

Just bought a VE SV6 ute from 123 easyauto hendra, excellent car excellent service and great professionalism definitely recommend these guys couldnt be more happy with my purchase thanks guys!

John LavertyPerth, WA

Sold my car to Easy Autos Joondalup

Great to hear.

Great Cars and very helpful staff

Staff were all very helpful and went out of their way- picked up from Railway stn at Seven Hills then a cold bottle of water for the hot day. Asked if there was anything I wanted to be done to my Hilux prior to pick up and the small chip in window was sealed plus a few other things as well as a full tank of petrol. A very easy and honest way to purchase a late model used car.

Terry

TerryMandurah

Good experience at Canning Valentine's.

We bought our new car from Canning vale, very friendly and professional staff. The yard is well set out and presented, and we were not pressured by the sales staff. We feel that we have received a good deal with our trade and are happy with our new car.

Gerry

GerryPerth

Best car yard Perth

Bought two cars from Easy Auto 123,easy process from start to finish,there aftercare is excellent,and I find the staff so helpful

Rich

RichHervey Bay

Thanks Dean in Sydney!

Hi Rich!

Thank you for your awesome review! It's much appreciated.

Corrinne B.

Corrinne B.Sydney, NSW

Oh what a feeling love my RAV4 !

Bought Holden Captiva several months ago and had lots of problems with engine light coming on.Everytime Easyauto service dept fixed the problem but the engine light would appear again 2 weeks later.I ended up returning the car as not reliable and I was very unhappy with it. The staff were great and I now have a wonderful RAV4 which I am more than happy with. I would recommend Easyauto123 Seven Hills as they always go out of their way to assist. They want their customers to be happy and that what service is about. Not just selling a car.

Hey Corrinne!

Thank you for the amazing review, we're thrilled you love your new car.

We brought a faulty car

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives