easyauto123

easyauto123 (page 4 of 10)

Does not deserve even one star

They can somehow issue you with a safety certificate even when the car has a recall on it. And even though engine light came on literally 5 mins out of their warehouse was told there was no point bringing it in as it was not their problem to fix. 3 month warranty??? I call crap. And the service man laughed at me because I was upset that things were going wrong after less than 24 hours. NEVER recommend this place. Go elsewhere.

milky

milkyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Good follow up service, low price cars

Had issues with the vehicle straight from pickup not starting and engine mounts broken! They took it to a specialised mechanic and repaired all issues, recommend getting extended warranty! A little slow on repair but suspect covid was to blame. Great business to buy from. Best car price!

andrew w.

andrew w.Northern Region, NSW

Worst car yard ever

Were great when looking but after trying to get me to go through their finance after I specifically said I've already got pre approval elsewhere, she turned nasty and then decided to say they wouldn't give me a road worthy certificate for several days I demanded my deposit back, I'll get it don't worry. I'll never deal with them again !

Abduraman

AbduramanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They're stupid

Terrible customers service and rubbish car.once you the car no talk to you even if you have warranty they don't care. I bought Toyota Camry hybrid and $1500 five years warranty

Mcleans

McleansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hendra office never, ever, ever answer their phone

Excellent when purchasing the car, however once you have purchased its a diffrent story. Once you have bought the car they are impossible to contact and good luck getting any repairs done during your warrenty period.

Horrible

Weve been chasing our holding deposit and are now ringing everyday to get a resolution but just getting the run around. We were told 3 days - its been 3 weeks.

Trussie

TrussieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Full of lies

UNHAPPY HENDRA CUSTOMER

UNHAPPY HENDRA CUSTOMERSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed hendra customer

Have contacted Hendra by phone and email but it seems if you want to claim against warranty you won’t get a reply we are still trying to get our radio fixed that was faulty from week one and on purchase we were told they will fix anything that goes wrong during your warranty Also have no reply to our question off when are they going to transfer ownership of our traded vehicle to them so I stop getting toll fees and renewal off registration

shaun

shaunPerth, WA

this car yard has some rubbish cars and are not easy to deal with!!!!!!!!

went to purchase a lx570 from these clowns.car needed about 5k spent on the paint,log books were not filled in but i was told i could ring a mate of the car yards and he knew the service history,are you kidding people want to see hard facts like log books not ring the salesmans mate for hopes and dreams pleased i still have my cash,buy from another yard what a joke

SteveB

SteveBPerth

Transfer Papers never logged

I would never ever use easyauto or their scam of a warranty

My car has never worked, they repaired it with second hand parts that didn't work and have ripped me off every way they possibly could
Stay away from easyauto123
Worst experience, would never recommend to anyone.
I have spent so much money trying to repair a car they've sold me eventhough I have a warranty and I still can't get it back on the road.
Zero help from any of their team and they ahg garage is awful

Francine Hrastovcak

Wouldn't go near Easy Auto 123

Derek

DerekPerth, WA

Relaxing atmosphere

Was great to meet the team
At easyauto123 canningvale.
The girls were very pleasant. I will recommend this team to family and friends anytime. Great prices too.
Big thanks to sam..
Thanks again..see you soon..

Registration

Harley G.

Harley G.Southwest, VIC

Terrible customer service

Easy auto highly recommended

Easy auto staff provide amazing service and quality products. I recently brought a car in great condition and all staff were extremely friendly and respectful and were happy to answer any questions that I had. One staff member in particular, Joel, was very patient and friendly and was always happy to deal with me. He tried to get the best deal and went to great extremes to deliver a quality product. Thank you for your amazing service and to all other easy auto members who helped me along the journey. If in need of a car, I highly recommend visiting easy auto, it will never disappoint!
George

Nay

NayPeel, WA

Never would I buy from them

I brought a car from them took it to the mechanic and they was so many issues the car wasn't even road worthy. It was for my 18 year old sold. 12 days in turbo blow been in the mechanics for two weeks getting parts I rang and emailed them no help

Ricky

RickySydney, NSW

A very Happy Customer.

I have had a new motor installed into my car just the other week. This car was purchased from Easyauto a few months ago. I must thank Darren the Service Manager & his team for the professional work that they did in such a short time. I'm a very happy man & recommend Easyauto to anyone that needs any work done to their car. Thank you Darren & your excellent team.

PMChong

PMChongSouth East Queensland, QLD

Also bad experience at Hendra!

We spotted this nice looking car online and decided to book a test drive. We conversed though email and texted and booked a time. This is where things went pair shapped! After driving from near Beenleigh for nealy an hour, we arrived at Hendra and after meeting our sales girl, we were immediately told that the car had been sold, however similar one is available! No appologies, no sorry, only disinterested staff! When asked to test drive another vehicle, I was told that if I wasn't going to buy the vehicle then it would be pointless! Seriously, management! Work on your customer service!

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives