easyauto123

hotfudgeAU

Misinformed

Jun S.

Jun S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Forgot the transfer, forgot the rego

In Melbourne, they gave me a paper said it’s your rego when we handed over the car, after I back the home, I found that paper is not my rego it’s other car’s RWC.......
Second morning, I rushed to their office, everything is clear now, they didn’t transfer the car to my name and rego as well.........no apologies, I just wondered if I was caught by police because of this, what would happen

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
Shan

ShanSydney, NSW

Unacceptable customer service

Salespeople treat customers badly. I was surprised by the tone and behaviour of the guy who reluctantly showed me the car I was after. And more to my surprise, car had dents, and other defects which were not mentioned in the ad. When I asked if there are any other issues, the guy just said 'no idea'!!!

The customer service is seriously rude.

Sidharth M.

Worst expeirence

Sandra

Sandra

Collection of Subaru Forester

After confirming with a staff member previously that the above vehicle would be ready and available, we arrived to find that this was not the case. This was annoying as we had made a long journey to collect the vehicle, and in fact were told that the vehicle might not even be ready by the end of the day. However, to everyone's credit at the Brooklyn dealership, the `loose items' were attended to and we were on our way only some 30 minutes after we had anticipated. The `hiccup' had been caused but a seemingly communication break down, which happens everywhere from time to time. We are in no way critical of the friendly staff.

Poor Customer Service

We bought a car from the Brooklyn office in Victoria. After choosing a car it took the staff 2.5 hours to sort the car and paperwork. Lots of staff but none of them doing anything. 6 months after the purchase we booked in for our free service. The booking manager was useless and didn't send us any details or confirm the booking. After re-booking us in a month later...he told us the wrong time and never answered his phone or emails. Unapologetic and unhelpful staff!

The car i bought should not sold with out fixing it first paid $7.500

sold me HONDA CRV with gear box problem now been told to pay the hole gear box replaced will cost $$$

Lok

LokPerth, WA

Don't buy cars from them or you will regret

Susan C.

Susan C.Perth, WA

Useless

Enquired about vehicle Friday morning arrangements made to view Friday afternoon upon arrival was informed vehicle was at 'paintshop' an will be back next week - no phone call to save me a trip-
Monday receive call car is sold good job I didn't wait an purchased a car from a reputable company that didn't waste my time
I would not even recommend these guys to sell milk

Fast reselling, No response on refund

I put down a $500 deposit on a car and had an appointment setup for a test drive and finance then a few hours later they send me an email saying they are putting the car back up for sale because other people are interested. So i have contacted them over the past weeks to ask about their refund and have had no response. as soon as they get any amount of money they just go silent.

Stay Away!

justin w.

justin w.Perth, WA

Car Finance Rip Off

If you want to overpay in made fees and charges go ahead and purchase a car from Easyauto,
Nothing special about them just typical car salespeople.

TheChandras

TheChandras

Price match claim is not true

Manipulative and Deceitful

I tried to buy my daughter a car from the Joondalup store. Absolutely disgusting how we have been treated. The finance girl told me lie after lie during the whole application process. They are very manipulative and deceitful. If I could give them no stars I would.
Save yourself the hassle of dealing with these people and buy elsewhere.

Stace S.

Stace S.South East Queensland, QLD

Not good!

Sold me a car and said was not in accident. Found out through mercedes that it was fixed not safely with glue the headlight. And had a massive bend in my radiator.
Fried headlight from the glued headlight that will cost 3000
Control unit sensors 2100 all from a glued headlight.
And also a bent radiator from a accident.

tan

tanPerth, WA

Break promises

Bought a car a few months ago from Joondalup, and at the point of contact to view the car, they were so quick to get in contact and arrange viewing. We were happy with the car but there were scratches on it and the salesperson was quick to say he would get it fixed and also give the car a wash because it was quite dirty actually. Yet when we receive the car, nothing was done. Gave him a call and said he would come by to fix it, but it never happened. Please, if you're purchasing a car with EasyAuto ( or better yet just don't), make sure you have all these included in the contract so that they can't muck you around. In short, just best to avoid them.

Rajeev

RajeevSydney, NSW

"Terrible" is the only one word that can explain easyauto123

elliesfather

elliesfatherPerth, WA

Excellent car, arrogant salesman, great after sales team.

Great car for a good competitive price however, no trade in, no finance, cash buy ($14500-00) perfect customer. The salesman wouldn’t throw in a set of mats. He’d sell us a set for $100. Take it or leave it attitude, I’ll sell the car to someone else, very arrogant. We liked the car so we went with it however, after sales threw in a set. Which, to be fair, they should of. On collection, his face hit the floor. Would I buy from them again, yes. Only because of the after sales team, not the salesman. ( Golden boy my ....).

Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

Poor Communication skills

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives