easyauto123

easyauto123

ujay

ujayPerth, WA

Full of lies, stay away & do not trust them

hotfudge

carconnect
carconnect
Jun S.

Jun S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Forgot the transfer, forgot the rego

In Melbourne, they gave me a paper said it’s your rego when we handed over the car, after I back the home, I found that paper is not my rego it’s other car’s RWC.......
Second morning, I rushed to their office, everything is clear now, they didn’t transfer the car to my name and rego as well.........no apologies, I just wondered if I was caught by police because of this, what would happen

Shan

ShanSydney, NSW

Unacceptable customer service

Salespeople treat customers badly. I was surprised by the tone and behaviour of the guy who reluctantly showed me the car I was after. And more to my surprise, car had dents, and other defects which were not mentioned in the ad. When I asked if there are any other issues, the guy just said 'no idea'!!!

The customer service is seriously rude.

Sidharth M.

Worst expeirence

TheAnthoShow

TheAnthoShowPerth, WA

Easy as auto

Very happy with Jason and the rest of the team at canning Vale! Made the car buying experience so easy and pleasant. In fact, could not have been any easier. If you're reading this, shop here for your next car, huge warehouse with plenty of choice, and they will go above and beyond to give you good money for your trade in

Poor Customer Service

We bought a car from the Brooklyn office in Victoria. After choosing a car it took the staff 2.5 hours to sort the car and paperwork. Lots of staff but none of them doing anything. 6 months after the purchase we booked in for our free service. The booking manager was useless and didn't send us any details or confirm the booking. After re-booking us in a month later...he told us the wrong time and never answered his phone or emails. Unapologetic and unhelpful staff!

The car i bought should not sold with out fixing it first paid $7.500

sold me HONDA CRV with gear box problem now been told to pay the hole gear box replaced will cost $$$

Lok

LokPerth, WA

Don't buy cars from them or you will regret

Panda - brilliant

Great customer service from when I walked in. Friendly staff across board. Not pushy. Willing to help the customer. Helpful

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Great customer service and lots of car to choose from

I was very pleased with the service that I was provided during my visits and the staff are very helpful and cars are all well presented as well as cheap to buy. I am one very happy costumer . Thank you so much Brandon and staff at easy123 auto Castle Hill . Keep up the good job guys ! I will definitely recommend your company to others.

Susan C.

Susan C.Perth, WA

Useless

Enquired about vehicle Friday morning arrangements made to view Friday afternoon upon arrival was informed vehicle was at 'paintshop' an will be back next week - no phone call to save me a trip-
Monday receive call car is sold good job I didn't wait an purchased a car from a reputable company that didn't waste my time
I would not even recommend these guys to sell milk

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional customer service

I would like to thank Steve from Easy Auto 123 Mile End for the exceptional customer service he has provided us. We have had an issue with our car which Steve made sure got fixed and we where satisfied. I would definitely recommend Steve and the team at Easy Auto 123 to service my car and will continue to use them in the future.

Mark181Red

Mark181RedSouth East Queensland, QLD

After Sales Service

Find out how easyauto123 compares to other Car Dealerships

Fast reselling, No response on refund

I put down a $500 deposit on a car and had an appointment setup for a test drive and finance then a few hours later they send me an email saying they are putting the car back up for sale because other people are interested. So i have contacted them over the past weeks to ask about their refund and have had no response. as soon as they get any amount of money they just go silent.

Sandy J. K.

Sandy J. K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a tonic to find this great place!

I am exceptionally pleased with the cheerful efficiency in sales & car services I received in purchasing my secondhand car at easyauto123 Mile End! The car is in great condition & every effort is always made to provide customer confidence through honesty & diligence. Thanks team!

Perfection

I bought a 2008 Toyota Camry and it was in the best shape and condition I appreciate the hard work of Nathan and Keith for the great effort they put in by giving me the best outcome of the car and providing me with information on the car itself

Buying my car really was easy!

I recently bought a Mazda 3 from Easyauto123 at Mile End, Adelaide.
I hadn't bought a car for a while and was nervous, however I was lucky enough to deal with Ron. Ron and the whole team made me feel comfortable and were transparent throughout the entire process.
I truly recommend them to anyone and trust your experience could be like mine.

Happiness

More than happy with our attention from the friendly staff and all queries were answered love my new car from easy autos123

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives