easyauto123

easyauto123

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (59)

Jun S.

Jun S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Forgot the transfer, forgot the rego

In Melbourne, they gave me a paper said it’s your rego when we handed over the car, after I back the home, I found that paper is not my rego it’s other car’s RWC.......
Second morning, I rushed to their office, everything is clear now, they didn’t transfer the car to my name and rego as well.........no apologies, I just wondered if I was caught by police because of this, what would happen

Shan

ShanSydney, NSW

Unacceptable customer service

Salespeople treat customers badly. I was surprised by the tone and behaviour of the guy who reluctantly showed me the car I was after. And more to my surprise, car had dents, and other defects which were not mentioned in the ad. When I asked if there are any other issues, the guy just said 'no idea'!!!

The customer service is seriously rude.

Other Car Dealerships

Mark26Perth, WA

Worst expeirence

Lok

LokPerth, WA

Don't buy cars from them or you will regret

Susan C.

Susan C.Perth, WA

Useless

Enquired about vehicle Friday morning arrangements made to view Friday afternoon upon arrival was informed vehicle was at 'paintshop' an will be back next week - no phone call to save me a trip-
Monday receive call car is sold good job I didn't wait an purchased a car from a reputable company that didn't waste my time
I would not even recommend these guys to sell milk

Fast reselling, No response on refund

I put down a $500 deposit on a car and had an appointment setup for a test drive and finance then a few hours later they send me an email saying they are putting the car back up for sale because other people are interested. So i have contacted them over the past weeks to ask about their refund and have had no response. as soon as they get any amount of money they just go silent.

Stay Away!

justin w.

justin w.Perth, WA

Car Finance Rip Off

If you want to overpay in made fees and charges go ahead and purchase a car from Easyauto,
Nothing special about them just typical car salespeople.

TheChandras

TheChandras

Price match claim is not true

Manipulative and Deceitful

I tried to buy my daughter a car from the Joondalup store. Absolutely disgusting how we have been treated. The finance girl told me lie after lie during the whole application process. They are very manipulative and deceitful. If I could give them no stars I would.
Save yourself the hassle of dealing with these people and buy elsewhere.

tan

tanPerth, WA

Break promises

Bought a car a few months ago from Joondalup, and at the point of contact to view the car, they were so quick to get in contact and arrange viewing. We were happy with the car but there were scratches on it and the salesperson was quick to say he would get it fixed and also give the car a wash because it was quite dirty actually. Yet when we receive the car, nothing was done. Gave him a call and said he would come by to fix it, but it never happened. Please, if you're purchasing a car with EasyAuto ( or better yet just don't), make sure you have all these included in the contract so that they can't muck you around. In short, just best to avoid them.

Rajeev

RajeevSydney, NSW

"Terrible" is the only one word that can explain easyauto123

Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

Poor Communication skills

Sam

SamNorth Queensland, QLD

No communication skills and poor care

Contacted them nearly 2 weeks ago about a car we were interested in. Never got an answer. And we chased them over the phone on the following day and they never got back to us. Well looks like they have no communication skills at all. They took us for fool...we got one guy answering promising us to send a video of the vehicle, that we never saw (we are not in Brisbane). It was a $30000 car we wanted. We went to private then. Very bad experience with you guys. Won't recommend you at all...

Alex

AlexPerth, WA

Appalling service, waste of time

Booked test drive online, and confirmed over text an hour before. Arrived to be told by a rude salesman that the car was taken home by another employee. Wouldn’t recommend.

Worrell William

Worrell WilliamBonner 2914, ACT

Paint defect

Hello, My name is Worrell William. I bought a Holden Equinox CU57YL on last Saturday from seven hills and I discovered a paint defect on the roof after reaching back home in Canberra. I took photos and send it to Sam the salesman and he offered me a touch up on the roof if I bring the vehicle back to Sydney on a Wednesday. Now have been trying to contact Sam to arrange a day to come for the touch up but Sam is on holidays and asked me to contact the office number which keeps on ringing and no one answers. Can someone please contact me on 0451309815 so that a time can be arranged for the roof touch up. Please note I will have to drive from Canberra. Hope someone will call me tomorrow during the day. Thank you.

Ralf

RalfSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling

After 3 phone calls and 2 online Enquires Had to call once again only to be told they’d call me straight back. Over an hour later they called back to offer me $3k under the other quotes that I received for the sale of my Mazda 3. Total joke when they state “best Possible price”. I’d avoid this business at all costs

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Service

I went to the Hendra car yard. Staff were very busy, lots of waiting. I sold my car and purchased a car there. I am still chasing them for the money for my car, that they have had for over 3 weeks. Constantly being told someone will sort this out and call me back. Would not recommend to anyone. Very poor customer service.

Madhav S.

Madhav S.Perth, WA

Worst managerial ever

Went to easyauto123 joondalup and deal with staff member which couldnt clarify my enquiries so he passed over manager. He was very rude Rather than finding the solution or clarifying the customers enquiries, the manager started arguing with me for no reason. Didnt expect that from management level. Not happy with team and wont recommed anyone anymore

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives