easyauto123

easyauto123 (page 4 of 5)

James

JamesPerth, WA

Very disappointing

After many months of saving, 9 days ago my son purchased his first car, a Mitsubishi Triton 4x4 and is still waiting to take delivery. He has been told he will probably have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday next week before he gets it without a reason why. Why does he have to wait 2weeks to take possession of a 2nd hand car?
Why do they need the car so long? What is happening to the car?
We were very happy with the sales staff but once he walked out the door after signing on the bottom line it has been nothing but poor to no response. Their website does not even provide ways to contact them other than by phone. Answered calls result in being told that they will call you back, which does not happen.
Very, very disappointing.

complete trash

tell you one thing by the business manager himself and get another, then they wont do anything about it once you call them out on it. dont. buy. a. car. from. them.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
Amanda

Amanda

TERRIBLE

Bought a car with finance arranged by Easy Auto 123 Nudgee Rd Brisbane. A month later realised no payment had gone out of our account for the loan. Asked about this and for our deposit to be paid back. 2 weeks later had a call to tell us the whole team we had been dealing with had been sacked due to "not doing the right thing for the customers" and our finance had not been arranged but we could have our deposit back and have other finance arranged. No thanks.... After all this we couldn't trust the company. We sought legal advise and decided to take the car back. This was not a great introduction to Brisbane for us.

Find out how easyauto123 compares to other Car Dealerships

Very disappointed with the service...

Katie N.

Katie N.South East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time for nothing.

Dan

DanPerth, WA

Useless mechanics covering up there dodgy workmanship

Broken antenna turns into a motor issue. firstly they forgot to take the old antenna out which has caused water to get in and damage the motor.
Now are saying no there wasn’t any old antenna in there and you’ll need to pay for a new motor.
3 hours to cover up there tracks and blame the motor not there dodgy workmanship.

Erin

Erin

DO NOT BUY HERE

SHOCKING customer service, it's been over 7 weeks since we made a deposit and have not received any money back, basically tried to force my partner to take the car and made my partner feel awful when he decided not too. Absolutely appalling! No communication!

Robbie O

Robbie OGoulburn Valley, VIC

Don't buy here

adam1441

adam1441Central West, NSW

Terrible Company, almost force you to provide positive reviews...

Luke W.

Luke W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolutely disgusting! I beg you do not buy from them

Cate C.

Cate C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scammed

I rung about a car and made a time to and view, I got there test drove the vehicle and said I was interested, the sales guy said he would put a hold on it. I then test drove a second car as I was interested in purchasing both. Got back to be told the car I put on hold had been sold to a guy who turned up while I was our driving the second car. He apparently looked at it on sat. Never told their was another interested party. Waste of time and I feel they were not honest.. bought nothing from them....

Silas

SilasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Zero customer service

I recently purchased a motor vehicle from this dealer and the customer service was absolutely zero. The car was handed to me covered in dust both inside and outside I had to stop at service station to purchase wipes to dust it off inside. The self diagnostic displayed error from low pressure to issues with active radar. The battery in the key was also flat, despite being told the car had undergone 150 point check/test. When I pointed these issues no one really seemed to care. It might have been a second hand car, but I still spent $40K so customer service would have expected. I should not have to purchase a car and drive it somewhere else at my cost to get it cleaned.

Bella

BellaSydney, NSW

Rude, unprofessional salesman at reception

Called at Seven Hills Easyauto123 to see a car I saw online. As car had lots of paint chips and scratches I asked if prices were negotiable.
Salesman abruptly says 'No, our prices are the lowest'.
If I am spending $20K I expect car with no paint damage.
Salesman bluntly says 'it is a 3yo car - what do you expect!'
I advised him there was no need to be rude as after all he was supposed to be a salesman - a very frustrated one no doubt!

Meade B.

Meade B.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Lost Sale

JuzPerth, WA

DON'T GO THERE

Absolutely abhorrent! EA123 CannigVale-They lie and cover-up their filthy lies. Joe the manager, should not have that title.
I have NEVER experienced such a group of pathtic, cowardly, immature men/boys, in my life.
Plenty of car yards out there, do not buy from there's guys.

Claire M.

Claire M.Perth, WA

Cant folow through!

They offer $45 for a good review after servicing, who would be honest after that!
Thats what they said if you sevice with them! What does that say! Canning vale WA!

Donald

DonaldGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Avoid like the plague

No loyalty, honesty or customer care at all. Will say anything to get you to hand over the money then zero customer service once they have made a sale. Brooklyn is a very “cliquey” store. Salesmen were more like immature boys with large egos. Had salesmen making rude remarks about other customers right in front of us, numerous times! Horrible experience. Doesn’t matter how many good reviews there are, listen to the bad ones!

Easyauto123
easyauto A.Easyauto123

What a waste of time!

They hide behind ridiculous clauses

We bought a small 4x4 from the Joondalup warehouse, test drive went fine we were directed around 50-70km/hr roads. We live over 2 hours away and on the drive home it drove like a real bucket, barely making it to highway speeds with rattles and clunks. Requested to return the car with the “48 hour money back guarantee” but were denied due to the clause of no refund if the car has travelled over 100km, which is absolutely ridiculous. We will never purchase through this company again and will advise all our colleagues and friends to steer very clear.

Easyauto123
easyauto A.Easyauto123

Unprofessional and rude conduct to a potential customer

I booked for an appraisal with my car on a Saturday morning. I rang the day before to confirm only to be told by an extremely rude manager at Hendra easyauto123 to “find another place”. One staff said they don’t do appraisal on saturdays but why took the booking over the phone (Daniel) who assured me that Luke Hall will be there? The staff’s attitude at Hendra is just appalling, uncaring and unprofessional!

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives