easyauto123

easyauto123 (page 5 of 5)

Unprofessional and rude conduct to a potential customer

I booked for an appraisal with my car on a Saturday morning. I rang the day before to confirm only to be told by an extremely rude manager at Hendra easyauto123 to “find another place”. One staff said they don’t do appraisal on saturdays but why took the booking over the phone (Daniel) who assured me that Luke Hall will be there? The staff’s attitude at Hendra is just appalling, uncaring and unprofessional!

Big D

Big DPerth

Ripoff staffed by Muppets

The premise of 123 is that it is a car supermarket, the prices are lower but fixed, there's no haggling, and no pressure. Unfortunately its all a lie.
Their prices are equal to, or higher than, any other other dealer.
Their staff are rude, ignorant of the cars they're selling, and super high pressure. They'll give you 5 minutes, and if you're not prepared to sign on the spot, act as though you've wasted hours of their time.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
Manni

ManniPerth

Horrible don’t buy from easy auto Edgewater Perth

Don’t have words just pathetic and useless car dealer .
Spend 16k problem with my car from day 1 .
No help from manager

Horrible

I paid $500 deposit and then my finance got declined now they dont want top give my money back, in contract it was clear that subject to finance.

Lilo

LiloBicton

Worst Dealership Experience

easyauto A.Easyauto123

Very unhappy with this car dealership (Perth South)

EasyAuto123 in Perth South is the pits. Stay clear from them, they seems to be very dodgy and refused to talk to us the minute they got paid. Don't return calls or respond to emails. We've got a 6 CD rack missing that was promised and not delivered and the car was horrible dirty, with a very strong smell of old animal urine and white animal hair all over the car, black finger marks as well as make-up stains to mention only a few. They agreed in writing that they will be remove the smell and do properly detailed. That never happened. They turned arrogant and nasty and left us in the dark regarding our problems.

Chris

Thanks Chris! I was just about to buy a vehicle from them (Canning Vale) but will now rather go somewhere else. I cannot afford surprises like this.

Salesmen lie! Avoid disappointment!

I initially purchased a second hand Subaru forester 2011 for around $14k. I was also sold an additional warranty for $2300. I'm extremely unhappy with the decision to buy with easy auto 123 and if I had anyone I knew buying a car I'd tell them to steer clear of the company. My car has a claim with the warranty and they have refused to help. After only putting less than 30,000km more on the clock in 2 years, now I'm facing nearly a $7000 repair bill! The customer service and lack of care is infuriating.

easyauto A.Easyauto123

Hi Jason, sorry to hear we didn't meet your expectations. We'd love to hear more about your experience, if possible could you email marketingcoordinator@easyauto123.com.au with your contact details. Thanks!

Bad experience waste off time

Not helpful, not negotiable, not friendly, I can’t believe they said the price is fixed and will not do repairs and the guy in charge was so arrogant and only offered three month rego take or leave it so I left very disappointed.

easyauto A.Easyauto123

Hi Graham, sorry to hear we didn't meet your expectations. We'd love to hear more about your experience, if possible could you email marketingcoordinator@easyauto123.com.au with your contact details. Thanks!

nob

nobGoulburn Valley, VIC

terrible

I think the company would be great if nothing was wrong with the car but if you do have problems be prepared for a battle and weeks and weeks of phone calls and emails. Promises made but never followed through. Do not believe a thing they say. After your money is exchanged they dont want to know you

IvanSydney

I would not recommend Easy Auto 123 in Sydney.

We purchased a BMW X1 and within a month smelt burning oil, We have been trying non stop to get Easy Auto 123 to return our call but have been ignored.

Ivan

Thank you for your reply. The wheels have certainly begun moving - I have been contacted by your service manager who has bent over backwards to make all good. Thanks again.

easyauto A.Easyauto123

Excellent Ivan. Hoping we can get this resolved for you on Monday. Please keep us updated.

ChrisSydney, NSW

TERRIBLE experience, still going through nightmare.

easyauto A.Easyauto123

Chris, we're sincerely sorry about your experience and we have made our management aware of your concerns. Please contact: marketingcoordinator@easyauto123.com.au if you would like to discuss further.

GFS

GFSMelbourne

Stay away from them, they sell faulty cars

Have purchased a Mitsubishi Triton MY'13 GLX-R Doub well body at the premium market price with less than 90,000kms. Within 3-month period from purchase date we found serious oil leaks from the engine and the transmission which require an onerous repair. The Dealer has acknowledged the issues but doesn't want to take accountability for that because the car has done more than 5,000kms. This is unacceptable after only 3 month driving. Stay away from them, they sell faulty cars.

Relissa

RelissaTapping

Disrespectful and untrustworthy staff @ Edgewater

Put down a deposit for a car with a contract signed subject to finance from their in-house finance department itself, only to find out a week later upon getting our finance and them still holding onto our deposit the car was put back onto the market at a 1000$ less that our agreed price and they sold it to someoneelse

Hayden

HaydenPerth

Do not buy a car from easy auto Joondalup

Scott

ScottSydney

Lying Manager & Staff

Put a deposit down on a VF SS. Contract agreement was the scratches buffed out, rear muffler replaced and Strut Top bushes replaced before pick up. Only 1 was done. Would not replace worn strut bushes as agreed. Would not return $2K deposit, so we were basically forced to buy the car as it was. Typical lying car sales business. Stay away from this company!

Poor description of vehicle

Time wasters

Experience with selling a car. Went in on Monday and car valued at $7000. Went back with husband on the Saturday so he could sign the paperwork and was told $5500. Apparently the initial evaluation was from someone who “takes risks and he has been fired.” Honestly this is why car sales have such a dodgy name. Stay clear.

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives