easyauto123

easyauto123

Car Loan

Asked me for a holding deposit and i said know. After sitting with the financial officer she told me had a default. She said i would need to pay something down to get tjis approval approved. I was not happy with this approach and and paid $100 down because felt guilty of the default which was not my fault but son lost his job due to Covid -19.

Rohit Kumar

Rohit Kumar Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Learn from me how to waste money

• +11Thumbnail
Ceara

CearaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor communication, poor service, sells unroadworthy vehicles

Car Dealerships

Find out how easyauto123 compares to other Car Dealerships

Not happy with the car I brought

They said they done work to my car but lied and done nothing to it first they said the mechanic changed wheel bearings but they didn’t they lied twice when I went there

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Service was great until we signed on the dotted line purchasing a vehicle. After that time couldn’t get anyone to answer the phone or return our calls. Messed us around with pick up of vehicle. Won’t be recommending others

Ahhhhhh Retirement.

Ahhhhhh Retirement.Victoria

Caution

Sales person at Brooklyn was good, however the claim that they will not be beaten on price for a similar car was not quite correct as we purchased a similar car for $1200 cheaper at an established car dealer with extras. We even showed the sales person the car on the internet at the time. We did purchase a car not related to the above and as a matter of course and had the car checked out by a well known car service centre. Result was the need to replace 2 tyres as they had splits on the inside. So much for the 100 point check. Would I use them again? Possibly, but with a lot more caution.

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good at first....

The guys at easy auto 123 Hendra - were great at first very accommodating and helpful when purchasing my car. After I purchased it I noticed a couple of things missing from the car and one item that needed to be replaced. From there it was down hill - taking ages to fix the issues, no customer service and not apologetic at all. I won’t be purchasing here again.

Clint

ClintPerth, WA

Do your due diligence always check check and recheck-easy auto123 canningvale

Was looking at buying an VF SS Sedan from easy auto 123 canningvale.
Was told car had FSH but the Car was ex police with little service history (Book hadn't had all services stamped)
Service sticker from easy auto123 said next service due at 112,000klms but the car had 123,000klms on the clock.
If they had recently serviced the car the oil was still dark brown.

In saying that the amount of negative reviews have been put me off buying from them,

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives