easyauto123

easyauto123 (page 2 of 5)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (67)

tan
tanPerth, WA

Break promises

Bought a car a few months ago from Joondalup, and at the point of contact to view the car, they were so quick to get in contact and arrange viewing. We were happy with the car but there were scratches on it and the salesperson was quick to say he would get it fixed and also give the car a wash because it was quite dirty actually. Yet when we receive the car, nothing was done. Gave him a call and said he would come by to fix it, but it never happened. Please, if you're purchasing a car with EasyAuto ( or better yet just don't), make sure you have all these included in the contract so that they can't muck you around. In short, just best to avoid them.

Rajeev
RajeevSydney, NSW

"Terrible" is the only one word that can explain easyauto123

elliesfather
elliesfatherPerth, WA

Excellent car, arrogant salesman, great after sales team.

Great car for a good competitive price however, no trade in, no finance, cash buy ($14500-00) perfect customer. The salesman wouldn’t throw in a set of mats. He’d sell us a set for $100. Take it or leave it attitude, I’ll sell the car to someone else, very arrogant. We liked the car so we went with it however, after sales threw in a set. Which, to be fair, they should of. On collection, his face hit the floor. Would I buy from them again, yes. Only because of the after sales team, not the salesman. ( Golden boy my ....).

Tracey
TraceyPerth, WA

Poor Communication skills

Sam
SamNorth Queensland, QLD

No communication skills and poor care

Contacted them nearly 2 weeks ago about a car we were interested in. Never got an answer. And we chased them over the phone on the following day and they never got back to us. Well looks like they have no communication skills at all. They took us for fool...we got one guy answering promising us to send a video of the vehicle, that we never saw (we are not in Brisbane). It was a $30000 car we wanted. We went to private then. Very bad experience with you guys. Won't recommend you at all...

Alex
AlexPerth, WA

Appalling service, waste of time

Booked test drive online, and confirmed over text an hour before. Arrived to be told by a rude salesman that the car was taken home by another employee. Wouldn’t recommend.

Worrell William
Worrell WilliamBonner 2914, ACT

Paint defect

Hello, My name is Worrell William. I bought a Holden Equinox CU57YL on last Saturday from seven hills and I discovered a paint defect on the roof after reaching back home in Canberra. I took photos and send it to Sam the salesman and he offered me a touch up on the roof if I bring the vehicle back to Sydney on a Wednesday. Now have been trying to contact Sam to arrange a day to come for the touch up but Sam is on holidays and asked me to contact the office number which keeps on ringing and no one answers. Can someone please contact me on 0451309815 so that a time can be arranged for the roof touch up. Please note I will have to drive from Canberra. Hope someone will call me tomorrow during the day. Thank you.

Ralf
RalfSouth East Queensland, QLD

Appalling

After 3 phone calls and 2 online Enquires Had to call once again only to be told they’d call me straight back. Over an hour later they called back to offer me $3k under the other quotes that I received for the sale of my Mazda 3. Total joke when they state “best Possible price”. I’d avoid this business at all costs

JER
JERWestern Australia

A great experience only to be let down

Rebecca
RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Service

I went to the Hendra car yard. Staff were very busy, lots of waiting. I sold my car and purchased a car there. I am still chasing them for the money for my car, that they have had for over 3 weeks. Constantly being told someone will sort this out and call me back. Would not recommend to anyone. Very poor customer service.

Madhav S.
Madhav S.Perth, WA

Worst managerial ever

Went to easyauto123 joondalup and deal with staff member which couldnt clarify my enquiries so he passed over manager. He was very rude Rather than finding the solution or clarifying the customers enquiries, the manager started arguing with me for no reason. Didnt expect that from management level. Not happy with team and wont recommed anyone anymore

Candice
CandiceGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Useless

We drove over an hour to look at a vehicle they had advertised. They had listed it incorrectly and it was not the model advertised. We had to politely stand and wait while the salesman’s Erol finished his long personal call to point this out. Waste of time coming here don’t bother.

Dakota1
Dakota1Perth

Lazy & Can't Be Bothered!

Ashe
AshePerth, WA

Worst experience

I went to canning ville to check out a car and was treated poorly. Non-professional attitude towards their customer. Asked me to ensure that I will buy the car or else the sales person cant get the key for us to have a look. Firstly I felt awkward and then immediately my desire to make any purchase from them died. The sales person was getting frustrated to answer any question we had. Overall, It was a very bad experience.
In the end, I decided to go to Toyota dealership. Amazing experience, Professional attitude, Felt valued although it was a few bucks more but I am happy that I purchased my new car from them.

Other Car Dealerships

Does not deserve even one star

They can somehow issue you with a safety certificate even when the car has a recall on it. And even though engine light came on literally 5 mins out of their warehouse was told there was no point bringing it in as it was not their problem to fix. 3 month warranty??? I call crap. And the service man laughed at me because I was upset that things were going wrong after less than 24 hours. NEVER recommend this place. Go elsewhere.

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie
Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony
Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives