easyauto123

easyauto123 (page 3 of 5)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (67)

andrew w.
andrew w.Northern Region, NSW

Worst car yard ever

Were great when looking but after trying to get me to go through their finance after I specifically said I've already got pre approval elsewhere, she turned nasty and then decided to say they wouldn't give me a road worthy certificate for several days I demanded my deposit back, I'll get it don't worry. I'll never deal with them again !

Abduraman
AbduramanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They're stupid

Terrible customers service and rubbish car.once you the car no talk to you even if you have warranty they don't care. I bought Toyota Camry hybrid and $1500 five years warranty

Mcleans
McleansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hendra office never, ever, ever answer their phone

Excellent when purchasing the car, however once you have purchased its a diffrent story. Once you have bought the car they are impossible to contact and good luck getting any repairs done during your warrenty period.

Trussie
TrussieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Full of lies

UNHAPPY HENDRA CUSTOMER
UNHAPPY HENDRA CUSTOMERSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed hendra customer

Have contacted Hendra by phone and email but it seems if you want to claim against warranty you won’t get a reply we are still trying to get our radio fixed that was faulty from week one and on purchase we were told they will fix anything that goes wrong during your warranty Also have no reply to our question off when are they going to transfer ownership of our traded vehicle to them so I stop getting toll fees and renewal off registration

shaun
shaunPerth, WA

this car yard has some rubbish cars and are not easy to deal with!!!!!!!!

went to purchase a lx570 from these clowns.car needed about 5k spent on the paint,log books were not filled in but i was told i could ring a mate of the car yards and he knew the service history,are you kidding people want to see hard facts like log books not ring the salesmans mate for hopes and dreams pleased i still have my cash,buy from another yard what a joke

SteveB
SteveBPerth

Transfer Papers never logged

I would never ever use easyauto or their scam of a warranty

My car has never worked, they repaired it with second hand parts that didn't work and have ripped me off every way they possibly could
Stay away from easyauto123
Worst experience, would never recommend to anyone.
I have spent so much money trying to repair a car they've sold me eventhough I have a warranty and I still can't get it back on the road.
Zero help from any of their team and they ahg garage is awful

Kepler T.
Kepler T.

Wouldn't go near Easy Auto 123

Registration

Tony L.
Tony L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Stay away

Stay away with that dealer,

Im Melbourne and have purchase a 12 seats Mercedes bus form this dealer with 37,000km that they advertised, Due to im too far away, can not go to inspect the bus, i did ask them about condition of the bus, Seller name Kevin promise to me that the bus is near new, only done 37,000km, I trust them as a dealer and decide to buy it. When the bus delivery to me, it is very old car with all rust, dirty and smelly inside the bus, you can not find any vehicle with 37,000km in that poor condition.

I have try to call them, send them an email to tell them about the bus but they never pickup my phone and never respond to my email.

Christine ath
Christine athPerth, WA

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER.

Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service - Hendra

Phoned ahead to check the car we wanted to look at was still available. We were assured it was and would be ready for us to look at when we arrived. After some stuffing about and lots of excuses, we were told the car had been sold however another similar one had just arrived. After waiting around another 20 minutes or so , with no update....we left (having driven in from west of Brisbane). On the plus side, a couple of sales staff did notice us and as if we were being attended to. The rest of the experience was appallingly bad!

Deepal
Deepal

Lowest quality of service, they won't standby their word once the payment is collected.

I bought a car & they agreed to do a spot damage on the rear bumper before delivery. Once the payment was fully settled they just hand painted the damage & left the car for collection which was costing me 72K!!
It's a shame on AHG Group to have this business under them.

Other Car Dealerships

unscrupulous and poor customer service after sale of product

DON'T GO THERE .

Absolutely abhorrent! EASYAUTO123 Canning Vale- The manager should not have that title He is arrogant and showing very poor customer service.Go thoroughly into insurance cover they offer.

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie
Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony
Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives