easyauto123

easyauto123 (page 4 of 5)

• Return Claim MadeYes · No (67)

Not happy at all

Dafi
DafiWestern Australia

unscrupulous auto shop! Absolutely unscrupulous

Do not go to this auto shop . They are a unscrupulous retail ! I paid comprehensive service . They did not follow the item list of service they advertised to check my car . My car aircon heating does not work over two years ... and I had checked aircon by a auto aircon technician before came to this easyauto123 and technician comment my aircon has heating issue .but they said my a/c nothing wrong ! They never check at all . I argue with it .then They just add in checking result list this a/c issue by a receiption lady in front of me! Unbelievable !

Stay away

Terrible service terrible incompetent staff no communication . The worst car dealer I have dealt with dont use them you will regret it. I ended up pulling out of a deal and going elswhere. Rude staff,make you feel like there doing you a favour getting a car from them.

Will
WillSouth East Queensland, QLD

Honesty is the most important thing, but you don't have.

Horrible Staff - AVOID!

Repeatedly asked to be left alone to browse, staff just got more in your face getting rude and aggressive and wouldn't leave. Then called us rude for walking away! Lost a sale today from their horrible behavior.

Ces
CesPerth, WA

Lie about the vehicles they sell!! Arrogant manager . Don’t want to help you after they receive your money..

Took the car back to their service dept twice in a week,Sold me a car with the wrong battery even tho manager agreed to replace with a suitable battery before purchasing. Recently Found out car was listed for a couple of outstanding recalls with Mazda Australia even after they have ticked off no outstanding recalls on the servicing book. Today I rang up DOT and they only received transfer papers today and vehicle was purchased back on 12/12/19. Avoid EasyAuto 123 Canningvale. On a positive note the Edgewater branch were a lot more helpful the guys from the service and the manager there was a lot more helpful when it came to replacing the battery. I’m getting the vehicle checked over by another mechanic. Can’t trust this company..

PAC Man
PAC ManPerth, WA

Great until they get your money....and then nothing.

Was great until the finance went through. Upon driving out of the dealership I noticed that the two way radio wasn't working....was advertised with the CB in it. The sales guy said...yeah all good, let's fix it on Monday. To cut a long story short I brought the car in Joondalup but went 2 times to CanningVale to have it fixed and was dicked around for 2 weeks. Eventually told that Canning vale couldnt help and that I would have to go back to Joondalup. So I contacted Joondalup about 6 times, spoke to various people. It has now been about 8 weeks and still not a single person has called me back. A serious bunch of crooks. Very disappointed. I'm just pray I don't have any warranty issues.

James
JamesPerth, WA

Very disappointing

After many months of saving, 9 days ago my son purchased his first car, a Mitsubishi Triton 4x4 and is still waiting to take delivery. He has been told he will probably have to wait until Tuesday or Wednesday next week before he gets it without a reason why. Why does he have to wait 2weeks to take possession of a 2nd hand car?
Why do they need the car so long? What is happening to the car?
We were very happy with the sales staff but once he walked out the door after signing on the bottom line it has been nothing but poor to no response. Their website does not even provide ways to contact them other than by phone. Answered calls result in being told that they will call you back, which does not happen.
Very, very disappointing.

complete trash

tell you one thing by the business manager himself and get another, then they wont do anything about it once you call them out on it. dont. buy. a. car. from. them.

Amanda
Amanda

TERRIBLE

Bought a car with finance arranged by Easy Auto 123 Nudgee Rd Brisbane. A month later realised no payment had gone out of our account for the loan. Asked about this and for our deposit to be paid back. 2 weeks later had a call to tell us the whole team we had been dealing with had been sacked due to "not doing the right thing for the customers" and our finance had not been arranged but we could have our deposit back and have other finance arranged. No thanks.... After all this we couldn't trust the company. We sought legal advise and decided to take the car back. This was not a great introduction to Brisbane for us.

Katie N.
Katie N.South East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time for nothing.

Kevin
KevinGreat Southern, WA

They did the right thing!

I recently purchased a second hand vehicle from this company... Thirteen days later it broke down!! We were informed it was not a warranty covered problem and handed a $700 bill!!! However after a conversation with the manager the bill was paid even tho not abliged to. Service was greatly appreciated.

Dan
DanPerth, WA

Useless mechanics covering up there dodgy workmanship

Broken antenna turns into a motor issue. firstly they forgot to take the old antenna out which has caused water to get in and damage the motor.
Now are saying no there wasn’t any old antenna in there and you’ll need to pay for a new motor.
3 hours to cover up there tracks and blame the motor not there dodgy workmanship.

Robbie O
Robbie OGoulburn Valley, VIC

Don't buy here

adam1441
adam1441Central West, NSW

Terrible Company, almost force you to provide positive reviews...

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie
Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony
Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives