easyauto123

easyauto123

-10000000000000 to the infinity Stars

Horrible customer service. Multiple emails sent with no reply. If you have nothing to do but to chase people then I highly recommend this place.

Not recommend them at all but elsewhere

I bought a falcon ute they said the car comes with full service history but when I paid the money and collect the car there was no manual and log book in the car when I called them back and asked them for the log book they said it doesn’t have a log book and we didn’t said it comes with full service history and return cailm policy is not fair at all they won’t give you the deposit back

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Bad After Sales Support

Very bad after sales support ... as long as they got their sale they don’t care anymore. Multiple emails sent with no reply

ujay

ujayPerth, WA

Full of lies, stay away & do not trust them

hotfudge

hotfudgeAU

Misinformed

Jun S.

Jun S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Forgot the transfer, forgot the rego

In Melbourne, they gave me a paper said it’s your rego when we handed over the car, after I back the home, I found that paper is not my rego it’s other car’s RWC.......
Second morning, I rushed to their office, everything is clear now, they didn’t transfer the car to my name and rego as well.........no apologies, I just wondered if I was caught by police because of this, what would happen

Shan

ShanSydney, NSW

Unacceptable customer service

Salespeople treat customers badly. I was surprised by the tone and behaviour of the guy who reluctantly showed me the car I was after. And more to my surprise, car had dents, and other defects which were not mentioned in the ad. When I asked if there are any other issues, the guy just said 'no idea'!!!

The customer service is seriously rude.

Sidharth M.

Worst expeirence

Sandra

Sandra

Collection of Subaru Forester

After confirming with a staff member previously that the above vehicle would be ready and available, we arrived to find that this was not the case. This was annoying as we had made a long journey to collect the vehicle, and in fact were told that the vehicle might not even be ready by the end of the day. However, to everyone's credit at the Brooklyn dealership, the `loose items' were attended to and we were on our way only some 30 minutes after we had anticipated. The `hiccup' had been caused but a seemingly communication break down, which happens everywhere from time to time. We are in no way critical of the friendly staff.

Poor Customer Service

We bought a car from the Brooklyn office in Victoria. After choosing a car it took the staff 2.5 hours to sort the car and paperwork. Lots of staff but none of them doing anything. 6 months after the purchase we booked in for our free service. The booking manager was useless and didn't send us any details or confirm the booking. After re-booking us in a month later...he told us the wrong time and never answered his phone or emails. Unapologetic and unhelpful staff!

The car i bought should not sold with out fixing it first paid $7.500

sold me HONDA CRV with gear box problem now been told to pay the hole gear box replaced will cost $$$

Lok

LokPerth, WA

Don't buy cars from them or you will regret

Susan C.

Susan C.Perth, WA

Useless

Enquired about vehicle Friday morning arrangements made to view Friday afternoon upon arrival was informed vehicle was at 'paintshop' an will be back next week - no phone call to save me a trip-
Monday receive call car is sold good job I didn't wait an purchased a car from a reputable company that didn't waste my time
I would not even recommend these guys to sell milk

Car Loan

Asked me for a holding deposit and i said know. After sitting with the financial officer she told me had a default. She said i would need to pay something down to get tjis approval approved. I was not happy with this approach and and paid $100 down because felt guilty of the default which was not my fault but son lost his job due to Covid -19.

Find out how easyauto123 compares to other Car Dealerships

Fast reselling, No response on refund

I put down a $500 deposit on a car and had an appointment setup for a test drive and finance then a few hours later they send me an email saying they are putting the car back up for sale because other people are interested. So i have contacted them over the past weeks to ask about their refund and have had no response. as soon as they get any amount of money they just go silent.

Rohit Kumar

Rohit Kumar Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Learn from me how to waste money

• +11Thumbnail

Stay Away!

justin w.

justin w.Perth, WA

Car Finance Rip Off

If you want to overpay in made fees and charges go ahead and purchase a car from Easyauto,
Nothing special about them just typical car salespeople.

TheChandras

TheChandras

Price match claim is not true

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives