easyauto123

easyauto123

Sandra

Sandra

Collection of Subaru Forester

After confirming with a staff member previously that the above vehicle would be ready and available, we arrived to find that this was not the case. This was annoying as we had made a long journey to collect the vehicle, and in fact were told that the vehicle might not even be ready by the end of the day. However, to everyone's credit at the Brooklyn dealership, the `loose items' were attended to and we were on our way only some 30 minutes after we had anticipated. The `hiccup' had been caused but a seemingly communication break down, which happens everywhere from time to time. We are in no way critical of the friendly staff.

Car Loan

Asked me for a holding deposit and i said know. After sitting with the financial officer she told me had a default. She said i would need to pay something down to get tjis approval approved. I was not happy with this approach and and paid $100 down because felt guilty of the default which was not my fault but son lost his job due to Covid -19.

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
carconnect
Susan and Andrew

Susan and Andrew Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Recently Purchase a Holden Trax from 123 Brooklyn Salesperson Sonny and Business Manager Alistair A1

Our experience with them was that of professionalism and a supportive approach. The follow-up they provided was great and we recommended everyone who is looking for a used car to give them a go.

Rohit Kumar

Rohit Kumar Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Learn from me how to waste money

• +11Thumbnail
Ceara

CearaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor communication, poor service, sells unroadworthy vehicles

elliesfather

elliesfatherPerth, WA

Excellent car, arrogant salesman, great after sales team.

Great car for a good competitive price however, no trade in, no finance, cash buy ($14500-00) perfect customer. The salesman wouldn’t throw in a set of mats. He’d sell us a set for $100. Take it or leave it attitude, I’ll sell the car to someone else, very arrogant. We liked the car so we went with it however, after sales threw in a set. Which, to be fair, they should of. On collection, his face hit the floor. Would I buy from them again, yes. Only because of the after sales team, not the salesman. ( Golden boy my ....).

Not happy with the car I brought

They said they done work to my car but lied and done nothing to it first they said the mechanic changed wheel bearings but they didn’t they lied twice when I went there

Alan

AlanPerth, WA

Great Experience, Great Car.

I recently contacted the Joondalup Branch about a car I had seen on their website. Alistair contacted me and answered all the questions I had. When I got home from work I was able to view the car and drive it with him. I asked for a couple of items to be corrected on the car and they were sorted in a timely manner. Great exp especially as FIFO can normally be a pain. Thanks Easy Autos

JER

JERWestern Australia

A great experience only to be let down

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service

Service was great until we signed on the dotted line purchasing a vehicle. After that time couldn’t get anyone to answer the phone or return our calls. Messed us around with pick up of vehicle. Won’t be recommending others

Ahhhhhh Retirement.

Ahhhhhh Retirement.Victoria

Caution

Sales person at Brooklyn was good, however the claim that they will not be beaten on price for a similar car was not quite correct as we purchased a similar car for $1200 cheaper at an established car dealer with extras. We even showed the sales person the car on the internet at the time. We did purchase a car not related to the above and as a matter of course and had the car checked out by a well known car service centre. Result was the need to replace 2 tyres as they had splits on the inside. So much for the 100 point check. Would I use them again? Possibly, but with a lot more caution.

Richail

RichailPerth, WA

Good service

We went to Joondalup dealt with Jaryd excellent service. Lots of choice dealt with issues I had in a leasing manner. I wouldn’t hesitate in going back and would recommend a visit

Luke

LukeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good at first....

The guys at easy auto 123 Hendra - were great at first very accommodating and helpful when purchasing my car. After I purchased it I noticed a couple of things missing from the car and one item that needed to be replaced. From there it was down hill - taking ages to fix the issues, no customer service and not apologetic at all. I won’t be purchasing here again.

Good sales

Joondalup store...... Jarod was our salesman & he was very good, not pushy & tried his best to understand what I wanted, Robin in finance is a lovely fellow & helped us out with insurance, I am happy with what I purchased (so far)

Clint

ClintPerth, WA

Do your due diligence always check check and recheck-easy auto123 canningvale

Was looking at buying an VF SS Sedan from easy auto 123 canningvale.
Was told car had FSH but the Car was ex police with little service history (Book hadn't had all services stamped)
Service sticker from easy auto123 said next service due at 112,000klms but the car had 123,000klms on the clock.
If they had recently serviced the car the oil was still dark brown.

In saying that the amount of negative reviews have been put me off buying from them,

Nick Denvir

Nick DenvirPerth, WA

Edgewater

Dave and Shane went above and beyond to help my daughter buy her first car.at Easyauto123 Edgewater.
They were informative with fair pricing and did their best to get her car before Xmas. Cheers Boys. Nick

Petro Z.

Petro Z.Perth, WA

5 Stars to Kris. When we arrived on Saturday at EasyAuto123 Joondalup, my husband and I were greeted by Kris. He showed us around, arranged for 2 test drives and later let us browse some more. When we decided on a car, Shane crunched the numbers for us. The application for finance went through smoothly and on Monday we collected our car. We would definitely recommend EasyAuto123 to friends and relatives.

Angela

AngelaSydney, NSW

Great experience

Very impressed with the service, knowledge and advice from Sam (and Steve) Thank you for your honesty and integrity. A pleasant stress free experience to purchase a used car at the best price

SatisfiedCarolineSprings

SatisfiedCarolineSpringsGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Thumbs up Melbourne branch

Great Service

Kris was great, fast and efficientat Joondalup depot. Didn't push finance or warranties as I was already sorted elsewhere. Cars are in great condition
Would recommend to anyone else

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives