easyauto123

easyauto123

Khaled

Khaled Perth, WA

Rob in finance and quentin in sales are amazing

Rob in finance and quentin in sales are awesome. Bought my 3rd car from them and received the same great service all the time. Got my finance sorted by Rob in no time and really happy with the my new car. Will be back again and won’t hesitate to refer my friends and family there.

Strongly recommending this service.

I have never been looked before this amazingly before. All day looked after the same person. Always available towards my request. Highly recommend if anyone looking after a good service/business. Thank you Easy Auto 123

Other Car Dealerships
carconnect
MATTHEW BENNETT

MATTHEW BENNETTSouth West, WA

THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE IVE HAD IN A LONG TIME

I took delivery of my 2018 ford ranger from Easyauto123 in joondalup on Tuesday and could'nt be happier with my new ute and the extremely professional service from Quentin and Chloe. everything sorted with no delays and excellent communication. was a real pleasure buying through them and wont hesitate to buy again from the joondalup dealership

Happy with purchase

I bought a Hyundai Getz 2009 on April 28 and was happy with the functionality of the car and service of Pardeep. I would recommend easyauto123 Mile End.

Ric

RicMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent service and Friendly

Recently bought used car from Easyauto123 in Mile End, Adelaide. Pardeep who was the sales person was very friendly and helped me in getting the car with the best price. I would recommend to anyone who is looking for a car with value for money to visit Easyauto123 in Mile End.

Janine S

Janine SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Mazda 2 purchase

We recently purchase a Mazda 2 for our daughter and the service we received from Pradeep was exceptional. Such an easy process for us and great value for money. Highly recommend. If ever looking for car, would recommend you go visit here as first preference

Roy

RoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great range of cars, great service and a great purchase

We came across easyauto123 through Carsales.com. We were served by Ron Sturtzel who gave us very informed, friendly, helpful and efficient service. He had a very good knowledge of the cars we wanted to see but more importantly for us we did not experience some of the "hard sell" pressure that we have encountered at other dealerships. It was a surprisingly pleasant experience, and yes, we did find the exact car we were looking for at a good price

Sandra

Sandra

Collection of Subaru Forester

After confirming with a staff member previously that the above vehicle would be ready and available, we arrived to find that this was not the case. This was annoying as we had made a long journey to collect the vehicle, and in fact were told that the vehicle might not even be ready by the end of the day. However, to everyone's credit at the Brooklyn dealership, the `loose items' were attended to and we were on our way only some 30 minutes after we had anticipated. The `hiccup' had been caused but a seemingly communication break down, which happens everywhere from time to time. We are in no way critical of the friendly staff.

TheAnthoShow

TheAnthoShowPerth, WA

Easy as auto

Very happy with Jason and the rest of the team at canning Vale! Made the car buying experience so easy and pleasant. In fact, could not have been any easier. If you're reading this, shop here for your next car, huge warehouse with plenty of choice, and they will go above and beyond to give you good money for your trade in

Panda - brilliant

Great customer service from when I walked in. Friendly staff across board. Not pushy. Willing to help the customer. Helpful

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Great customer service and lots of car to choose from

I was very pleased with the service that I was provided during my visits and the staff are very helpful and cars are all well presented as well as cheap to buy. I am one very happy costumer . Thank you so much Brandon and staff at easy123 auto Castle Hill . Keep up the good job guys ! I will definitely recommend your company to others.

Kate

KateMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Exceptional customer service

I would like to thank Steve from Easy Auto 123 Mile End for the exceptional customer service he has provided us. We have had an issue with our car which Steve made sure got fixed and we where satisfied. I would definitely recommend Steve and the team at Easy Auto 123 to service my car and will continue to use them in the future.

Mark181Red

Mark181RedSouth East Queensland, QLD

After Sales Service

Car Loan

Asked me for a holding deposit and i said know. After sitting with the financial officer she told me had a default. She said i would need to pay something down to get tjis approval approved. I was not happy with this approach and and paid $100 down because felt guilty of the default which was not my fault but son lost his job due to Covid -19.

Sandy J. K.

Sandy J. K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

What a tonic to find this great place!

I am exceptionally pleased with the cheerful efficiency in sales & car services I received in purchasing my secondhand car at easyauto123 Mile End! The car is in great condition & every effort is always made to provide customer confidence through honesty & diligence. Thanks team!

Perfection

I bought a 2008 Toyota Camry and it was in the best shape and condition I appreciate the hard work of Nathan and Keith for the great effort they put in by giving me the best outcome of the car and providing me with information on the car itself

Buying my car really was easy!

I recently bought a Mazda 3 from Easyauto123 at Mile End, Adelaide.
I hadn't bought a car for a while and was nervous, however I was lucky enough to deal with Ron. Ron and the whole team made me feel comfortable and were transparent throughout the entire process.
I truly recommend them to anyone and trust your experience could be like mine.

Happiness

More than happy with our attention from the friendly staff and all queries were answered love my new car from easy autos123

Clint

ClintPerth, WA

Without a doubt the best car buying experience ever!

Benjamin Perkins

Benjamin PerkinsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience, great product, great customer service

I found the team to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable in helping me to decide on what car I wanted. From my first enquiry to the follow up after purchase was easy and straight forward. I would highly recommend purchasing a car with this company.

James W.asked

Can you pay in cash for cars?

wingnut
wingnut

you can pay cash for any car anywhere, easy auto123 will push you to get finance thru them because thats how they make money from the commissions. They dont get the commission if you pay by cash... suggest you buy a car from somewhere else

Cheers

Goldie

Goldieasked

I was told that the free easyauto123 Mechanical protection plan only covers cars built in Korea, Japan, and Australia, so my $27,000 Jeep Grande Cherokee didn't qualify - is that true? I had to pay over $2000 for a warranty, instead.
I would appreciate any answer, particularly if it came from the easyauto123 experts on warranties.

S Bloomer
S Bloomer

Not sure but I have just had to take my Jeep Grand Cherokee overland back to the canning vale one because the transmission is clunking after only 1 day of having it, thats apparently covered by the basic one, I also had to purchased the 2.4k presidian warranty. So much for them making sure the car is mechanically sound prior to sale.

Tony

Tonyasked

What are ex gov charges ? Rego tranfer duty ????
are the Melb vehicles registered, if not how will I get it registered, or drive it home (SW Victoria)

Get an answer from our members and Easyauto123 representatives